剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I can see you believe it to be true.
而作为时间的旅行者
And as a traveler in time,
我的感官证实这个世界已经改变
my senses confirm this world has been altered.
但至于真正的原因…
But as for the true reason...
嗯,这还有待观察
Well, that remains to be seen.
也许你应该去2031
Maybe you should go to 2031
并亲眼看看
and see for yourself.
我会的,但如果你错了
I shall, but if you're wrong,
或者如果我发现任何证据表明这个世界仍然处于危险之中
or if I find any evidence that this world is still in danger,
我会回来的
I will return,
而你也会死
and you will die.
是的
Yeah.
塞西尔的是不含麸质的 不含麸质!
Gluten free for Cecile. Gluten free!
干得好 是的
Here you go. Yep.
哪里...
Where is...
嘿,宝贝
Hey, babe.
我本来想给你买♥♥一些东西
I would've got you something,
但我以为你今天在辖区
but I thought you were working through lunch
吃午饭
at the precinct today.
别担心,有很多
Don't worry, there's plenty.
老板,给你一个汉堡
Got a burger for you, boss.
哦,我太想你了
Oh, I missed you so much.
并不是我不喜欢被这样关照着
Not that I don't love this attention,
但这是从哪里来的?
but where's this coming from?
巴里,你还好吗?
Barry, you okay?
发生了什么事,不是吗?
Something happened, didn't it?
发生什么了?
What was it?
晚点吧
Later.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be here with you,
与你们所有人
with all of you.
好的 要我给爸爸和冰霜打电♥话♥吗?
Okay. Want me to call Dad, Frost?
爸爸 我会打
Dad. I'll call.
可以让我打吗?
Can I call them?
呃,我的意思是,正在拨号♥,所以
Uh, I mean, yeah, it's ringing, so.
乔?
Joe?
真的是你
It's really you.
你真的在
You're really there.
没有人可以利用时间来对付我
Nobody uses time against me.
我会活下去的
I will live.
我会改变即将发生的事情
I will change what's about to happen.
而你会帮助我的
And you will help me.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表