剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You're gonna make mistakes, and sometimes...
它们无法撤消
they can't be undone.
但是你总是可以尝试让事情变得更好
But you can always try to make things better.
是吧?
Right?
这就是你今天所做的
And that's what you did today.
现在,我得离开这里
Now, I gotta get out of here.
我与卢瑟总统进行了一次重要会面
I got an important meeting with President Luthor.
卢瑟总统?(DC超级反派雷克斯卢瑟)
both: President Luthor?
明白
Gotcha.
哦
Oh.
中城 现今
艾瑞斯!
Iris!
快点!
Come on!
这个早午餐预订不会再晚了
This brunch reservation ain't gonna get any later.
乔,别担心,我会确保我们准时
Joe, don't worry. I'll make sure we're on time.
在世界末日幸存后,我们都应得的
After surviving Armageddon, we all deserve this.
2022年大家有什么打算吗?
You guys got any resolutions for 2022?
我决定原谅马克所有的犯罪行为
I decided to forgive Mark for all of his crime things.
什么?他翻开了新的一页
What? He's turned over a new leaf,
我让他发誓要保持在笔直狭窄的道路上
and I made him swear to stay on the straight and narrow.
有人知道凯特琳的新男友吗
Anybody know anything about Katie's new boyfriend,
马库斯?有人见过他吗?
Marcus? Anybody met him?
不,我听说他很可爱
No, I hear he's really cute though.
事实上,我有一个决心
I have a resolution, actually.
少聚会
Party less.
我知道我的:
I know mine:
更多的家庭时间
more family time.
这听起来像是完美的一年
That sounds like a perfect year.
好的,家人们,我们快点吧
All right people, let's hurry it up.
看脸,乔快饿死了
Look at the face. Joe's getting hangry.
好的,大家,握手
Okay, everybody. Hold hands.
准备好
Bundle up.
巴黎很冷
It's chilly in Paris.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表