剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- Chester, I...
- 非常感谢你的到来
- Thank you so much for coming.
有你在这里真是太令人兴奋了
It's so exciting to have you here.
五年前我创办这个会议时
When I founded this conference five years ago,
我做梦也没想到我们会得到这样的报道
I never would've dreamed we'd get coverage like this.
- 嗯,这令人印象深刻
- Well, this is pretty impressive.
- 嘿,你的新闻通行证让你参加我们的余兴派对
- Hey, your press pass gets you into our afterparties.
您是否是电影音乐的粉丝?
Are you a fan of filk music by any chance?
- 老板?打扰一下
- Boss? Excuse me.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
- 我们稍后再说
- We'll gab later.
- 嘿
- Hey.
- 所以我在办公室彻底搞砸了
- So I totally blew it at the office.
我告诉过你,我还没准备好
I told you, I wasn't ready.
- 你遭到了工作人员的抵♥制♥
- You got resistance from the staff.
- 他们几乎不听我的
- They barely listened to me.
我很确定他们认为我没有足够的经验
I'm pretty sure they think I don't have enough experience,
我不知道,他们认为
which I don't, and they think that
我对报道哪些故事的建议是错误的
my suggestions for which stories to cover are wrong.
- 是的,我想这可能会发生
- Yeah, I figured that might happen.
- 那为什么要让我负责?
- Then why put me in charge?
- 好吧,因为你可以处理它
- Well, because you can handle it.
处理这个是一部分
And dealing with this is a part
成长为你的新职位的必经之路
of growing into your new position.
- 好吧,我没有成长 我正在崩溃和燃烧
- Well, I am not growing. I am crashing and burning.
艾瑞斯,我♥干♥不了
Iris, I can't do this.
- 是的你可以
- Yes, you can.
- 嗯,你怎么知道?
- Well, how do you know?
- 因为您正是 中城公民媒体所需要的
- Because you're exactly what CCC Media needs.
你有一个完全属于你自己的观点
You have a point of view that's entirely your own,
你比那个房♥间里的任何人都更了解这座城市
and you know this city better than anyone in that room.
你在这里长大
You grew up here.
你不仅在铁山监狱中幸存了下来
You not only survived Iron Heights,
你出来的另一边是英雄
you came out on the other side a hero.
- 我可以融化泰勒的脸
- I could melt Taylor's face.
- 你从少年犯
- You went from juvenile delinquent
成为了人♥民♥的声音
to voice of the people,
我说的是你的写作,而不是你的变种能力
and I'm talking about your writing, not your meta-powers.
你的文章对人们说话,因为你是他们中的一员
Your articles speak to people because you're one of them.
那是你的观点
That's your point of view.
这也是 中城公民媒体与城市对话的方式
It's also how CCC Media speaks to the city
以及为什么人们反应如此强烈
and why people respond so strongly.
- 好吧,但作为一名记者
- Okay, but being a journalist
和负责是不同的
and being in charge are way different.
- 听着,我知道这很可怕
- Look, I know that it's scary,
但想想你是如何升级变种能力的
but think how you leveled up as a meta.
我相信那也很可怕
I'm sure that was scary, too.
- 确实可怕
- Try terrifying,
但不知何故,我知道我可以处理升级
but somehow I knew I could handle an upgrade.
- 好的,那么在办公室也这样做
- Okay, then do that at the office, too.
你的观点非常适合这家公♥司♥
Your point of view is perfect for this company.
你已经学会了如何拥有它
You've already learned how to own it.
现在去,卖♥♥爆 走
Now go, sell it. Go.
- 卖♥♥掉它
- Sell it.
- 原来是同花顺帮
- Turns out the Royal Flush Gang
绑♥架♥了一个名叫贾里德·海伍德的囚犯
kidnapped a prisoner named Jared Haywood.
追踪到他们了吗?
Had any luck tracking them down?
- 还没有
- Not yet.
- 水星实验室芯片怎么样?
- What about the Mercury Labs chip?
- 切斯特还在想办法
- Chester's still trying to figure out
为什么同花顺帮会需要它
why the Royal Flush Gang would need it.
- 好的 - 不再
- Okay. - Not anymore.
那个芯片太尖端了
Turns out that chip's so cutting edge,
它有上千种不同的应用途径,所以......
it has, like, a thousand different applications, so...
对不起 我搞砸了
sorry. I blew it.
今天似乎是我的事
Seems to be my thing today.
- 嘿
- Hey,
怎么了,切斯特?
what's going on, Chester?
我感觉到了很多悲伤
I'm sensing a whole lot of sadness.
- 是的,你不应该和雷在一起吗?
- Yeah, aren't you supposed to still be with Ray?
- 我已辞去雷的联络人职务
- I have resigned as Ray's liaison.
原来我也搞砸了
It turns out I messed that up, too.
现在我对他来说就像死了一样
Now I'm, like, dead to him.
哦,天哪,塞西尔,我是——我很抱歉
Oh, my God, Cecil, I am--I'm so sorry.
我不应该那样说 - 不
I shouldn't have said that. - No.
不,不,没关系 嘿...
No, no, it's okay. Hey...
你得对自己放轻松
you gotta go easy on yourself.
- 如何?
- How?
我今天过的这一天?
The day I'm having?
我觉得我还不如赌我的生活费
I feel like I might as well just gamble my per diem away
去朗克奶奶店在掷骰子桌上用掉
at the craps table with Grandma Runk.
我的意思是,科技展今年用加密货币付款
I mean, Tech Con's paying in cryptocurrency this year,
几乎感觉不到真钱
which barely feels like real money,
即使它完全是
even though it totally is.
- 如果同花顺帮没有改变他们的动机呢?
- What if the Royal Flush Gang didn't change their MO?
切斯特,我们能找出来吗
Chester, can we find out
如果任何星城赌场也采用加密货币?
if any STAR City casinos also take cryptocurrency?
- 是的
- Yeah.
原来他们真的这样做了
Hot damn. Turns out they all do,
因为他们会很乐意接受你任何形式的钱
'cause they'll happily take your money however they can.
看看这个
And check this out.
这些赌场的数字金库中有超过 5000 万美元
These casinos have over 50 mil in their digital coffers.
- 那么同花顺帮到底需要什么
- So what exactly would the Royal Flush Gang need
像这样实施抢劫?
to pull off a heist like this?
- 带有下一级微芯片的计算机......
- A computer with a next-level microchip...
一个巨大的电源来运行它......
A massive power source to run it...
以及执行黑客攻击的网络间谍专家
And an expert in cyber espionage to execute the hack.
- 他们没有改变他们的动机
- They didn't change their MO.
他们只是升级了
They just leveled up.
好的,我们如何阻止他们?
Okay, how do we stop them?
- 黑入开始的那一刻
- The second the hack starts,
我可以跟踪它并标记位置
I can trace it and ping the location.
- 我会准备好的
- And I'll be ready.
- 一切都结束了吗?
- So it's all done?
- 传输完成
- Transfer completed.
谁愿意成为百万富翁?
Who wants to be a millionaire?
- 我愿意
- I do.
- 没错,因为更多的人
- Exactly, and since more people
对我们来说意味着较小的份额......
means smaller shares for us...
- 有人没筹码了
- Someone's out of chips.
- 什么鬼,伙计?
- What the hell, man?
我们计划了多年,现在你要杀了我?
We planned this for years, and now you're gonna kill me?
- 当然不是
- Of course not.
杰克是
Jack is.
- 我同意
- I'm all in.
- 结束了,各位
- It's over, people.
海伍德回到了铁山监狱
Haywood's back in Iron Heights.
谁想下一个回去?
Who wants to go next?
- 啊,通常,我知道什么时候折叠它们
- Ah, usually, I know when to fold them.
你知道 5000 万——在虚拟桌面上留下了很多
You know 50 million--it's a lot to leave on the virtual table.
- 因为我的王后是个无所不知的通灵者
- And since my Queen is a psychic who knows everything
在你做之前你会做
you're going to do before you do it,
继续,闪电侠,我们叫地主
go ahead, Flash, we call.
- 四比一,我喜欢这些赔率
- Four to one, I like these odds.
- 来吧小闪电,选择一张卡片,任何卡片
- Go ahead, Flash-y, pick a card, any card.
你们所有人,现在执行一个完整的房♥子演习
Execute a full house maneuver, all of you, now.
- 嘿,兄弟
- Hey, bud.
- 什么?这是不可能的
- What? This is impossible.
我读懂了你的心 我看到了你的计划
I read your mind. I saw what you were planning,
然后我全押胜过你的牌
and then I trumped your hand by going all in.
你怎么 - - 你可以读心术
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表