剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他们在奥肖内西酒吧
They were at O'Shaughnessy's
那天晚上冰霜和我们在双人约会
the night Frost and I went on our double date.
我也认识他们
And I recognize them as well.
哦,我们一起参加了一个生物化学会议
Oh, we were all at a bio chem conference together.
我们是应用科学讲座的小组成员
We were panelists on an Applied Sciences lecture.
它一直在找我
It's been looking for me this whole time.
这仍然无法解释为什么
That still doesn't explain why
火在追你
the fire's coming after you.
因为火是罗尼
Because the fire is Ronnie,
他要我救他
and he wants me to save him.
我知道这听起来如何
I know how this sounds,
但它对我说话
but it spoke to me.
它混乱不堪,但是...
It was confused and jumbled, but...
是他,是罗尼
it was him, it was Ronnie.
凯特琳,这火焰
Caitlin, this fire,
你知道,它可以进入人们的头脑
you know, it can get inside people's heads,
向你展示你失去的人,就像切斯特的父亲一样
show you people you've lost, like it did with Chester's dad.
你确定它不只是想要你
Are you sure it didn't just want you
以为它是罗尼?
to think it was Ronnie?
一开始我不确定
I wasn't sure at first.
但我下载了北卡罗来纳州中♥央♥大学
But that's why I downloaded the data
发生火灾时的数据
from when the fire was in the NCCU.
这是冷聚变辐射
This is cold fusion radiation,
但这些读数是10到负28瓦
but these readings are 10 to the negative 28 watts.
就是霍金辐射
That's Hawking radiation.
这样的辐射读数只有可能
You can only pick up rads like that
从奇点内部读出来
from inside a Singularity.
罗尼死于奇点…
Ronnie died in a Singularity...
在我们的婚礼当天
On our wedding day.
关闭它的唯一方法
The only way to close it
是合并内部和外部的世界
was to merge the inner and outer horizons.
对,罗尼和斯坦教授
Right. Ronnie and Professor Stein
聚在一起,制♥造♥了火风暴
came together, made Firestorm,
然后在奇点中被撕裂开来了
then separated in that thing.
罗尼!
Ronnie!
教授!
Professor!
不!
No!
只是罗尼没有活下来 - 对
Only Ronnie didn't make it. Right.
但物质不能被凭空创造或毁灭
But matter cannot be created or destroyed,
只是发生了变化
only changed,
所以也许罗尼还活着
so maybe Ronnie's still alive.
也许是两个世界合并时的压力
I mean, maybe the pressure from when the horizons merged
分解了他的生物物质
broke down his biological matter
转化为纯热力学能
into pure thermodynamic energy.
这可以解释辐射
That could account for the radiation,
但它仍然没有解释
but it still doesn't explain
为什么火焰一直在杀人
why the fire's been killing people,
为什么它折磨切斯特
why it tortured Chester.
如果罗尼知道他在做什么
And if Ronnie knew what he was doing,
他不会喜欢的
he would hate it,
这就是为什么我认为他无法控制
which is why I don't think he's in control.
当罗尼去世时,他的大脑充满了促皮质素
When Ronnie died, his brain was flooded with ACTH.
当人类经历悲伤时
It's the hormone the human brain creates
大脑就会产生这种质素
when it experiences grief.
所以也许当他重生为有情火焰时
So maybe when he was reborn as a sentient fire,
同样的过程给了他
that same process gave him
对同一种激素的压倒性吸引力
an overwhelming attraction to the same hormone.
所以他一直在吃人的悲伤
So he's been eating people's grief
因为某种原始冲动?
because of some primal urge?
我认为他需要它来生存
I think he needs it to survive,
这就是为什么他一直试图与我重新联♥系♥
which is why he's been trying to reconnect with me
所以我可以帮助他
so I can help him.
他说别的了吗?
Did he say anything else?
几个词语 “加入,团结 ”
A few words. "Joining, togetherness."
我想他是想让我记住一些事情
I think he was trying to get me to remember something.
量子拼接器?
The Quantum splicer?
这就是当时让他成为火风暴的的玩意
It's what made him Firestorm in the first place.
我想如果我们能用它让罗尼再次成为人类
I think if we can use it to make Ronnie human again,
他的思想将重新获得控制
his mind will regain control.
杀戮将停止
And the killings will stop.
即使你在这点上是对的
Even if you are right about this,
熔接机需要两个人工作
the splicer needs two people to work,
我们不能要求任何人自愿参加
and we can't ask anybody to volunteer.
这太危险了 - 是的
It's too dangerous. Yeah.
但我们不需要另一个人
But we wouldn't need another person
如果我们使用伊娃麦克洛克的其中一个R-CEM芯片
if we use one of Eva McCulloch's R CEM chips,
因为如果我们把伊娃的一个芯片融合到拼接器上
'cause if we fuse one of Eva's chips to the splicer,
它会通过复♥制♥罗尼细胞来完成所有繁重的工作
it'll do all the heavy lifting by duplicating Ronnie cells
并为他合并另一个身体,对吗?
and coalescing another body for him, right?
就像凯蒂和我一样
Like it did with Katie and me.
好吧,但是让死者复活
Okay, but raising the dead,
这是个严肃的话题,即使对我们来说也是如此
that's intense, even for us.
拉撒路那次还好,对吧?
Turned out okay for Lazarus, right?
如果切斯特和凯特琳都认为这可能会奏效…
And if Chester and Caitlin both think it might work...
这说得通
It makes sense.
罗尼只是想帮助我们帮助他回家
Ronnie's just trying to help us help him come home.
我们所要做的就是倾听
All we have to do is listen.
我们还在等什么?
What are we waiting for?
我去拿量子拼接器
I'll get the Quantum splicer.
我去实验室仓库拿一块R-CEM芯片
I'll grab an R CEM chip from the Starchives.
嘿
Hey.
事情进展得有点快了
Things are moving pretty fast.
罗尼可不这么认为,谁知道
Not for Ronnie. Who knows how long
他被困住了多久?
he's been trapped like that?
我要说的是我们不要
All I'm saying is let's not
下结论
jump to conclusions
关于正在发生的一切
about everything that's been happening.
你知道,也许我们可以放慢速度
You know, maybe we just slow down
并确保我们做的是正确的事
and make sure we're doing the right thing.
救我丈夫是对的
Saving my husband is the right thing.
如果你想,我们可以检查辐射数据
Okay, if you want, we can check the radiation data.
我不是在担心科学
It's not the science I'm worried about.
这火焰可以操纵人
This fire can manipulate people.
如果它想让你使用拼接器…
If it wants you to use the splicer
如果我不这样做,罗尼将永远那样燃烧
If I don't, Ronnie will be burning like that forever,
我不能让这种情况发生
and I can't let that happen.
听着,我知道你在想什么
Look, I know what you're thinking.
我为他的死哀悼了这么久
That I mourned his death for so long
我会做任何事情让他回来
that I would do anything to get him back.
但是…罗尼还活着
But... Ronnie's alive.
我能感觉到,是他
I I can feel it, it's him.
他希望我们帮助他
And he wants us to help him.
我要把这个带给切斯特
I'm gonna take this to Chester
这样他就可以开始修改了
so he can get started on the modifications.
你在担心什么?
What is it?
马库斯
Marcus.
他不知道之前发生了什么…他应该知道
He has no idea what happened, and...he deserves to know.
你要告诉他什么?
What are you gonna tell him?
真♥相♥
The truth.
所以你说在过去的八年里
So you're saying that for the last eight years,
你一直在跟闪电侠一起工作
you've been working with the Flash,
然后现在你死去的丈夫复活了?
and now your dead husband's come back to life?
是的
Yeah.
是的 - 是的,这
Yeah. Yeah, that's
这有点出乎我的意料
that's kind of out of my wheelhouse.
我知道,我只是想确定
I know, and I just want to make sure
你还安全
you're staying safe.
罗尼一直在无意识地伤害我周围的人
Ronnie has been unconsciously hurting the people around me.
你认为我是名单上的下一个
And you think I'm next on the list.
很抱歉把你拖进来
I'm so sorry for dragging you into this,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表