剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Barr, all the resources, weapons,
计划不会帮助你做好准备
and planning in the world ain't gonna help you prepare
来对付这样的怪物
for a monster like this.
你所能做的就是成为你已经是的人
All that you can do is be who you already are,
一个愿意战斗的人,不管几率是多少
somebody willing to fight, no matter what the odds are.
所以相信我,别担心
So believe me when I say, don't worry.
在适当的时候,你会找到方法
In due time, you will find a way
获得对死亡风暴的优势
to get the advantage over Deathstorm.
在那之前呢? - 你做你最擅长的事
And until that happens? You do what you do best.
跑...
Run...
进入未知并相信自己
into the unknown and trust yourself.
相信我
Believe me,
你的准备比你想象的要好
you're better prepared than you think.
凯蒂
Caity.
现在你的生命要结束了
Now your life ends.
发生了什么?
What happened?
死亡风暴,他不知怎的进来了
Deathstorm, he got in somehow.
凯特琳呢? - 他带走了她
Caitlin? He took her.
冰霜呢? - 我扫描了她的生命体征
What about Frost? Well, I scanned her vitals.
她还在速度实验室,活着,但没有回应
She's still in the Speed Lab. Alive, but not responding.
巴里,我正在跟踪凯特琳手♥机♥上的GPS
Barry, I'm tracking the GPS on Caitlin's phone.
死亡风暴带着她快速移♥动♥
Deathstorm's moving with her fast,
前往谁知道在哪里
headed to who knows where.
如果我们不在他消失之前抓住他...
If we don't catch him before he disappears...
检查冰霜,我要去找凯特琳
Check on Frost. I'm gonna go after Caitlin.
切斯特,保持通讯
Chester, stay on comms.
好的
Yeah.
找到他们了!
Found them!
他太高了,我碰不到他们
He's too high. I can't reach them.
切斯特,我的靴子可以重定向大多数能源
Chester, my boots can redirect most energy sources.
这是否表示电流相等
Does that include currents equal
于我跑步时产生的动力输出?
to the kinetic output created when I run?
呃,应该是的,然后那两人的力量
Uh, it should, and the force of those two
相等的能量可能会相互抵消
equal energies would probably cancel each other out.
这就像撞到一堵砖墙
It'd be like running into a brick wall.
我就指望着呢
I'm counting on it.
等等
Hold up. Hold up.
你打算做我认为你要做的事吗?
Are you about to do what I think you're about to do?
是的,是时候驾驭闪电了
Yeah. Time to ride the lightning.
切斯特,我失去了凯特琳
Chester, I've lost Caitlin.
他们去哪儿了?我不知道
Where'd they go? I don't know.
上一秒,你几乎抓到了
One second, you almost had them,
然后他们就彻底消失了
then they completely disappeared.
我们必须找到他们!
We have to find them!
如果你要杀了我,那就来吧
If you're gonna kill me, just get it over with.
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
我穿越星辰来转化你
I traveled across the stars to transform you,
让你来结束我的孤独
so you could end my loneliness.
因为今晚,你成为我的新娘
Because tonight, you become my bride.
哦,闪电侠,凯特琳又突然出现了
Oh, Flash, Caitlin just popped back up.
她在里普利的狂野世界
She's at the Ripley's Wild World,
就在城外
just outside the city.
凯特琳,发生了什么事?
Caitlin, what happened?
死亡风暴在哪里?
Where's Deathstorm?
凯特琳?
Caitlin?
他说我还没准备好
He said I'm not ready yet.
这太不可思议了
It's incredible.
我的所有生命体征都升高了,我的血压降低了
All my vitals are elevated, my blood pressure is lower,
我的体温也是如此
and so is my body temperature,
但这还不是最奇怪的事情
but that's not the strangest thing.
我的细胞处于不断的再生状态
My cells are in a constant state of regenesis.
就好像我一点都不会老化
It's like I'm not aging at all,
至少不是我应该的样子
at least not the way I'm supposed to be.
为什么?
Why?
为什么死亡风暴会试图让你变得更强大?
Why would Deathstorm try to make you stronger?
啊
Ah.
呃,凯特琳?
Uh, Caitlin?
我感觉到你内心的巨大悲伤
I'm sensing a massive amount of grief inside of you.
像是有一整个家庭的悲伤
It's it's enough for an entire family.
当我在公园找到你时
When I found you at the park,
还有四具烧焦的尸体
there were four more charred bodies.
死亡风暴的名片
Deathstorm's calling card.
好的,这就是我不明白的
Okay, here's what I don't get.
他散发出的黑色火焰
The black flames that he emits,
他们怎么不伤害你?
how come they don't hurt you?
我不认为他们应该这样做
I don't think that they're supposed to.
我认为这就是改变我的原因
I think that that's what's changing me.
当死亡风暴再次袭击我时,他说
When Deathstorm attacked me again, he said,
“为了和你在一起,我穿越了星辰 ”
"I traveled across the stars to be with you."
但我的转变还没有完成
But that my transformation wasn't complete,
我还没有准备好
that I wasn't ready yet.
准备好干嘛?
Ready for what?
做他的新娘
To be his bride.
我想他希望我们在一起
I think he wants us to be together
在他来自的地方
in wherever it is that he's from.
现在发生在我身上的事情
And that what's happening to me now is something
他必须这样做以确保我做好准备
that he has to do to make sure I'm prepared.
他从没想过要杀你
He was never trying to kill you.
巴里,我知道这听起来很疯狂
Barry, I know it sounds crazy,
但如果死亡风暴是
but if Deathstorm is
用他消耗的悲伤来改变我
using the grief he consumes to change me,
他说他需要更多...
and he's saying he needs more...
他又要觅食了
He's gonna feed again.
等他吃饱了,他就会回来找你
And as soon as he's full, he's gonna come back for you.
好的,就是这样
Okay, that's it.
我已经受不了等待来自地狱的单身汉
I am done waiting around for the bachelor from hell
再来给凯蒂一朵玫瑰了
to come give Caity a rose.
我们需要找到这个神经病并结束他
We need to find this sicko and end him,
在他对我姐姐做其它更坏的事之前
before he does anything worse to my sister.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
没关系,我会没事的
It's fine. I'm gonna be okay.
我只是…我要休息了
I just...I gotta rest.
冰霜,塞西尔,和她在一起
Frost, Cecile, stay with her.
你要去做什么?
What are you gonna do?
我会想办法结束这一切
I'm gonna find a way to end this.
我们不仅仅是闪电侠小队,我们还是一家人
We're more than just Team Flash we're a family.
如果有人试图伤害这个家庭的成员
And if anyone tries to hurt a member of this family,
我们尽我们所能阻止他们
we do whatever we can to stop them.
好吧,巴仔,那现在呢?
Okay, Barr, so what now?
是的,我们可能没有计划
Yeah, we might not have a plan,
但现在我们知道了一些我们以前不知道的事情
but now we know something we didn't before,
我希望那能帮助我们
something I'm hoping can help us.
那是什么?
What's that?
死亡风暴消失后去了哪里
Where Deathstorm goes when he disappears.
当我追逐死亡风暴时
So when I was chasing Deathstorm,
他打开了一个传送门
he opened a portal,
即使我无法抢回凯特琳
and even though I couldn't get to Caitlyn,
我看到了里面,只是片刻
I saw inside of it, just for a moment.
伙计们,我以前见过这样的空间
And guys, I've seen space like that before.
在你的奇点内
Inside your singularity,
在你加入团队之前
right before you joined the team.
哇,现在
Whoa, now.
所以这意味着,当死亡风暴消失时
So what this means is, when Deathstorm disappears,
他不只是在城里传送
he's not just teleporting around town.
不,他在维度空间
No, he's jumping back and forth
的节点之间来回跳跃
between points in dimensional space.
我想我现在知道发生了什么了
I think I know what happened now.
当罗尼的悲伤
When Ronnie's grief
穿越那个奇点的时候
traveled through that singularity,
它创造了死亡风暴
it created Deathstorm.
但是他被困在了那里面,试图回来
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表