剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You think I'm playing with you, huh?
把钱包给我!
Gimme the purse!
我是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
啊!啊!
Ahh! Ahh!
发生什么…
Wh what
现在这才像话
Now that's more like it.
马克? - 是的
Mark? Yes.
你在我的公♥寓♥里吗?
Are you in my apartment?
是的,你到底在哪里?
Yes. Where the hell are you?
和我妈妈一起,我需要离开那里
With my mom. I needed to get out of there.
清理我的头脑
Clear my head.
那就做吧,然后回来
Then do that and get your ass back here.
好吗?我昨晚又看了看我们的数据
Okay? I was looking at our data again last night.
我想通了
It all clicked for me.
凯特琳,我知道如何把冰霜带回来了
Caitlin, I know how to bring Frost back.
我们不能,另外,巴里拿走了镜像枪
We can't. Not now. Plus, Barry took the Mirror Gun.
我很抱歉,马克,但它已经结束了
I'm sorry, Mark, but it's over.
我们不需要枪,我们要做的事不需要
We don't need the gun. Not for what we're gonna do.
我只需要你
I just need you.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我的速度就是我的生命
My speed is my life.
我想知道下次我们见面时我将以什么面目出现
I wonder what face I'll be wearing next time we meet.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
而我才刚刚开始!
And I'm just getting started!
你的一切都因我而起!你做了什么?
Everything you are is because of me! What did you do?
我变得更快了,你没有吗?
I got faster. Didn't you?
你宝贵的神速力现在无法帮助你
Your precious Speed Force cannot help you now,
因为在这条时间线上
because in this timeline,
艾瑞斯选择了我
Iris chose me.
我已经赢了
I've won.
你的身体里面
There is no trace of the negative speed force
没有负神速力的痕迹
left in your body.
你夺走了我的生命!
You took my life!
而把我留在了地狱
And left me in hell.
我们一直在找你,艾尔伯德
We've been looking for you, Eobard.
没有过去的人
The man with no past.
异常的人
The anomaly.
我们一直找不到你,直到那个该死的立方体
You were invisible to us until the light from
发出的光告诉我们在哪里可以找到你
that damn cube showed us where to find you.
好吧,对我来说是好事
Well. Good for me.
那么,你是谁…以及
Now, who are you and...
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想你可以说我是一个老朋友
I guess you could say I'm an old friend,
又或是一个新的,都一样
and a new one, all rolled up in one.
因为这就是我的性质
'Cause that's how I roll.
至于我为什么在这里
And as for why I'm here
现在是履行你的命运的时候了
It's time to fulfil your destiny.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表