剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Oh, no. No. No problem.
你只是在做你的工作
You were just doing your job.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要休息
I need a break.
好的,准备好下一步了吗?
Okay, ready for the next step?
我去把车开过来怎么样?
How about I go pull up the car?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我以为这就是你想要的
I thought this is what you wanted.
嗯,如果我妈妈不想见我怎么办?
Um, what if my mom doesn't want to meet me?
她会的
She will.
艾瑞斯,她在我出生的那一刻就放弃了我
Iris, she gave up on me the moment I was born.
那么如果什么都没有改变呢?
So what if nothing's changed?
蒂尼亚,听着,当我像你一样大的时候
Tinya, look, when I was your age,
我的妈妈也没有出现在我的生活中
my mom wasn't in my life either,
周围有太多的创伤
and there was so much trauma around it.
我被告知的所有谎言
All the lies I had been told,
被遗弃的感情,有多痛
the feelings of abandonment, how much it hurt.
它变得如此糟糕以至于当我终于有机会
And it got so bad that when I finally had the chance
和妈妈和好的时候,我差点失去了机会
to reconcile with my mom, I almost lost the opportunity.
然后有人让我意识到
And then someone made me realize
与我妈妈重新建立联♥系♥,无论如何或为什么
that reconnecting with my mom, no matter how or why,
是一份礼物
was a gift.
让我告诉你
And let me tell you,
我真的很高兴听了他们的话
I am really glad that I listened to them,
因为我差点无法修复我和妈妈的关系
because I barely got to heal my relationship with my mother
在她去世之前
before she passed.
哦,我...
Oh. Um...
嘿,我真的很抱歉,我不知道
Hey, I'm really sorry. I didn't know that
不,不,没关系
No, no, it's okay.
我只是说我差点犯错
I'm just saying that I almost made a mistake
我会后悔一辈子
that I would have regretted for the rest of my life.
你是怎么做到的?我的意思是,你甚至从哪里开始?
How did you do it? I mean, where did you even start?
我告诉她我很害怕,我告诉她我很生气
I told her I was scared. I told her I was angry.
还有,我...
And also, that I...
爱她,虽然我不知道为什么
loved her even though I didn't know why.
蒂尼亚,不管你做什么,一切都会好起来的
And Tinya, whatever you do, everything is gonna be okay,
因为你不会一个人做
'cause you're not gonna do it alone.
我不会让你的
I won't let you.
快点
Come on.
冰霜,你为什么一直这样?
Frost, why do you keep doing this?
你不要再继续
You need to stop
将你的生命置于危险之中了
putting your personal safety in danger for nothing.
就像你刺伤自己只是为了得到
Like when you stabbed yourself just to get
冻疮第一次被捕
Chillblaine arrested that first time.
结果并没有问题,这次也没事的
That turned out okay. This will too.
你不知道,该死的,冰霜
You don't know that. Damn it, Frost.
就好像连自己都不在乎一样
It's like you don't even care about yourself.
我正在努力帮助人们
I'm trying to help people.
是的,好吧,但在某些时候
Right, okay, but at some point,
你需要意识到你也可能让自己被杀
you need to realize that you could also get yourself killed.
然后你需要思考
And then you need to think,
“嗯,也许我不应该这样做
"Hmm, maybe I shouldn't do this.
或者,“嗯,也许我应该想出一个不同的计划
Or, "Hmm, maybe I should come up with a different plan,
一个不会让我被杀的计划 ”
one that doesn't get me killed."
还有你,妈妈,认真的
And you. Mom, seriously.
你怎么能接受这个?
How could you go along with this?
冰霜的力量提供了一个机会
Frost's powers presented an opportunity
可以把这东西消灭
to take this thing off the streets,
从那以后,这就是我们一直关注的地方
and that's where our focus has been ever since.
你把她的生命置于危险之中,你意识到了,对吧?
You put her life at risk. You realize that, right?
因为她要求我这样做
Because she asked me to.
这就可以了吗?嘿!
And that makes it okay? Hey!
嘿,我们今天做了一个决定,试图保护人们
Hey, we made a decision today to try to protect people.
我认为你会同意的
I would think that you would be fine with that.
我不同意的是
What I am not fine with
永远失去冰霜
is losing Frost forever,
这就是今天可能发生的事情
which is what could have happened today.
你把你的孩子当成怪物的诱饵
You used your child as bait for a monster.
好吧,我不是这么看的
Well, that's not how I see it.
不,你当然不是,因为你
No, you don't, because you're
将冰霜视为科学实验
looking at Frost as a science experiment
而不是作为你的女儿
instead of as your daughter.
冰霜,请听我说
Frost, please listen to me.
你需要学会珍惜自己的生命
You need to learn to value your own life.
卡拉,你还认为融合球会起作用吗?
Carla, you still think that fusion globe will work?
是的,如果我们能找到方法
Yes, if we can find a way
以确保它下次更接近
to make sure it gets closer next time.
好的,我会让切斯特开始研究它
Great. I'll have Chester start working on it.
冰霜,等等,我
Frost, wait. I
我们的计划会奏效
Our plan will work.
你最好希望它确实如此
You better hope it does.
因为现在,你有两个女儿
Because right now, you have two daughters.
但如果冰霜出了什么事
But if something happens to Frost
因为你帮她做的事
because of something you helped her with,
你就两个都没了
you'll have none.
巴仔,我遇到了卡拉坦豪泽
Bar, I ran into Carla Tannhauser.
她告诉我她阻止这恶魔之火的计划
She told me about her plan to stop these devil flames.
嗯嗯
Mm hmm.
还有你的反对
And your objection.
是的
Yeah.
你想告诉我你的立场吗?
You wanna tell me your side?
因为我很确定我不是唯一一个
Because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one
想把这些该死的东西消灭的人
that wants to get these damn things off the street.
听着,我知道她为什么要这么做
Look, I know why she's doing this,
她没有错
and she's not wrong.
如果外面有什么东西伤害人们
If there's something out there hurting people,
那么我们需要尽我们所能阻止它
then we need to do everything we can to stop it.
正确的,所以有什么问题?
Right. So what's the problem?
她找到了方法使用冰霜的力量
She's found a way to use Frost's powers
来引诱黑色火焰火
to lure the black fire here
通过增强冰霜的能力来捕获它
by boosting Frost's powers to trap it.
这是一个糟糕的计划,因为...
And that's a bad plan because...
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我的意思是,冰霜已经受过一次伤害
I mean, Frost has already been hurt once.
如果我们再试一次,可能会发生更糟糕的事情
If we try this again, something even worse could happen.
这不是你关心的全部,是吗?
That's not all you're concerned about, is it?
我的意思是,我的直觉告诉我这是个坏主意
I mean, my gut told me this was a bad idea.
但我应该听
I should have listened to it.
现在你担心
And now you're worried about
无法阻止它
not being able to stop it
因为这些东西已经弄好了?
because these things were set in motion?
我是团队负责人
I'm I'm team leader.
制定一个确保每个人安全的计划是我的工作
Having a plan that keeps everybody safe is my job.
只有今天,我不知道如何
Only today, I don't know how.
现在我们唯一的解决方案
And now our only solution
正在危及团队成员的生命
is putting a team member's life in jeopardy.
嗯
Mm.
你说的是冰霜还是艾瑞斯?
Are you talking about Frost or Iris?
嗯嗯
Mm hmm.
我也很担心她
I'm worried about her too.
但你也是把你妻子留在海岸城的人
But you were the one who also left your wife in Coast City
问同样的问题,你问冰霜
asking the same question you're asking about Frost.
继续她的任务对她来说是安全的吗?还是停下来
Is it safe for her to continue her mission or pull the plug?
听着,我不是这里的老板
Look, I'm not the boss here,
所以我不能替你做决定
so I can't make the decision for you.
但我可以告诉你这一点
But I can tell you this.
有时,成为领导者最难的部分
Sometimes, the hardest part about being a leader
就是放手
is letting go
相信你训练过的人
and trusting the ones you've trained
让他们自己出主意
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表