剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
嗯,我的意思是
Well, I mean,
他们之前有过约会
they've had appointments before,
但通常艾瑞斯所要做的就是集中注意力
but usually all Iris has to do is concentrate,
迪昂就会出现了
and Deon knows to appear.
几周前,我给了克莱默队长
A few weeks ago, I gave Captain Kramer
召唤闪电侠的紧急警报
an emergency alert to summon the Flash,
这是她第一次使用它
and this is the first time she's used it,
这意味着 - 它很严重
which means It's serious.
就像“得走了”一样严重
As in 'gotta go" serious.
是的,但是,艾瑞斯,我不能把你一个人留在这儿
Yeah, but, Iris, I can't leave you here alone.
嘿,她不会的
Hey, she won't be.
是的,不,没关系
Yeah, no, it's okay.
好吧,但是巴里
Okay, but Barry,
发生的一切
with everything that's happening
以及刚刚出现的死亡风暴
and now with Deathstorm,
人们比以往任何时候都更需要你
people need you more than ever.
去吧
Go.
是的,我明白了
Yeah, I get it.
等待很糟糕
Waiting sucks.
你知道什么可以让它不那么糟糕吗?
You know what might make it suck less?
安杰利诺家的五道菜
A five course meal from Angelino's
直接送到你家门口
delivered straight to your door.
我们可以吃掉我们的问题
We could eat our problems away.
食物可以分散注意力?
Food as a distraction?
你是个坏榜样 - 我就当你肯定了
You're a bad influence. I'll take that as a yes.
谢谢你 - 别客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
一个骷髅脸的东西从天而降
A skull faced thing flew down from the sky
并带走了你的妻子?
and took your wife?
女士,请尽量保持冷静
Ma'am, please, try to remain calm.
没有其他东西被烧毁,只有身体?
And nothing else was burnt, just the body?
你能描述一下画像吗?
Can you describe the figure?
一个活生生的骷髅
A living skeleton.
这是半个月内第十个烧伤患者
This is the tenth burn victim in half as many months,
而你说它还会变得更糟?
and now you're saying it's gonna get even worse?
已经开始了
It already has.
抱歉打扰了,队长
Sorry to interrupt, Captain.
乔,闪电侠
Joe, Flash.
但是我们在市中心还有另外三个确认烧伤的人
But we've got three more confirmed burn vics downtown,
另外两个住♥宅♥区,至少四个
another two uptown, and at least four
在下东区报道
reported on the lower east side.
一直有报♥警♥电♥话♥
And the phones are ringing off the hook
报告一个骷髅脸恶魔
about a skull faced demon.
他称自己为死亡风暴
He calls himself Deathstorm.
让马特林呼叫所有单位准备支援
Have Matlin call in every unit for backup.
为此,我们需要全力以赴
We need all hands on deck for this.
收到
Copy.
很高兴有你和我们在一起,闪电侠
Glad to have you with us, Flash.
那么为什么这东西会活活烧死人呢?
So why is this thing burning people alive?
我们不确定,但我们当前的理论
We're not sure, but the current theory ism
是因为需要满足这玩意的悲伤
to feed off their grief.
我们如何与他战斗?
How do we fight him?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
关于闪电侠小队,我知道的一件事是
One thing I do know about Team Flash is,
他们会找到办法的
they'll find a way.
我不知道哪个更可怕
I don't know what's more terrifying,
是死亡风暴可以在任何地方出现
that this Deathstorm can turn up anywhere,
还是即使是闪电侠也没有足够的力量阻止他
or that not even the Flash is powerful enough to stop him.
好吧,克里斯汀,我知道这看起来毫无希望
Well, Kristen, I know this seems hopeless
不,不仅如此
No, it's not just that.
乔,你到底是怎么处理这些事情的?
Joe, how the hell did you used to deal with this?
在过去的17年里
For the past 17 years,
我当过士兵,也当过警♥察♥
I've been either a soldier or a cop,
我所做的一切都没有让我为此做好准备
and nothing I've done prepared me for this.
我懂你,当我担任队长时
Look, I hear you when I was captain,
我在这个小镇上与我并不知道存在的邪恶作斗争
I fought evils in this town I didn't know existed,
所以我确切地知道你的感受
so I know exactly where you are.
寻找未知
Looking out into the unknown
在你无法阻止的事情上
at something that you cannot stop.
但我总是有一个朋友保护着我
But I always had a friend to watch my back,
就像你现在一样
just like you do now.
乔是对的,每个人都有弱点
Joe's right. Everyone has a weakness.
死亡风暴也一样
Deathstorm does too.
我们只需要找到它
We just have to find it.
在那之前,有什么计划?
Until then, what's the plan?
我会用我的速度继续搜索这座城市
I'll use my speed to keep searching the city.
我可以帮你协调协议
I can help you coordinate protocols
所以我们所有的警官都会安全
so all of our officers are safe
他们实际上可以做他们的工作
and they can actually do their job.
你是什么,我的顾问,乔?
What are you, my advisor now, Joe?
这取决于你,队长
That would be up to you, Captain.
请记住,如果您或您的任何警官
Remember, if you or any of your officers
看到这东西 - 别担心
see this thing Don't worry.
你会是第一个知道的
You'll be the first to know.
我会让你知道我发现了什么
I'll let you know what I find on my end.
要有信心
Have faith.
他会找到办法的
He'll find a way.
在那之前
Until he does,
你我必须封锁这座城市
you and I have to lock down this city.
让我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
大家听好
Listen up, everyone.
我们的城市受到攻击
Our city is under attack.
队长,是真的吗?某种火鬼?
Captain, is it true? Some kind of fire ghost?
是的,我想这是一个很好的描述
Yes, and I suppose that's as good a description as any.
老实说,我们对我们的敌人知之甚少
To be honest, we don't know much about our enemy,
但我可以确认街道并不安全
but I can confirm that the streets aren't safe
对于目前正在悲伤的任何人
for anyone who is currently grieving.
所以如果你最近有任何令人不安的消息
So if you've had any upsetting news recently
关于家庭成员、朋友或亲人
about a family member, friend, or loved one,
请立即见我自己或乔
please see myself or Joe immediately.
你在街上并不安全
You're not safe on the streets.
我们其他人将与闪电侠和他的团队一起工作
The rest of us will be working with the Flash and his team
一起消除这种威胁
to take this threat down together.
所以给你们的指令如下:
So your orders are as follows:
不要与这个怪物交战
do not engage this monster.
我们需要保护这座城市
We need to protect this city
通过保护平民免受伤害
by keeping civilians out of harm's way.
闪电侠和他的团队将承担重任
The Flash and his team will do the heavy lifting.
马丁尼兹和贺华去发出全市封锁警报
Now, Martinez, Howe, send out a city wide lockdown alert.
我们需要每个人都离开街头
We need everyone off the streets.
科伯,马特林,去召集团队建立外♥围♥网格
Korber, Matlin, gather teams to set up a perimeter grid.
我需要能够看到和听到
I want eyes and ears
在我们可以管理的每个街角的情况
on every street corner we can manage.
任何人看到这个东西,马上通报
Anyone sees this thing, call it in,
并且赶往安全的地方
then get yourselves to safety.
我查看了所有的证据
I have looked through all the evidence
关于死亡风暴过去的攻击
on Deathstorm's past attacks,
仍然没有关于他去哪里的线索
and still no clues as to where he went.
到目前为止,每个网格都没有信息
So far, every grid has turned up nothing.
卫星仍然是一条死胡同
And satellites are still a dead end.
嘿,中城公民报提示热♥线♥呢?
Hey, what about the CCC Media tip line?
什么都没有,我让公♥司♥处于戒备状态
Nothing yet, and I have the bullpen on alert.
就好像他出现只是为了觅食
It's like he shows up just to feed
然后消失在稀薄的空气中
and then disappears into thin air.
就像鬼一样
Just like a ghost.
他不是鬼
He's not a ghost,
所以他必须躲在某个地方
so he's gotta be hiding somewhere.
嘿,你们还好吗?
Hey. How are you guys doing?
没关系,我已经知道了
Never mind. I already know.
我能从医学实验室感受到你们的沮丧
I can feel your frustration from the Med Lab.
切斯特,我以为我们有办法
Chester, I thought that we had a way
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表