剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Why didn't you ever tell her?
我想
I wanted to.
但是我们遭到了厄运军团的袭击
But we were attacked by the Legion of Doom.
那一周非常混乱
That week was seriously chaotic,
当尘埃落定
and when the dust settled,
我试着再次提起它
I tried bringing it up again.
但她打断了我
But she cut me off,
告诉我那天晚上是一个巨大的错误
told me that night was a huge mistake
我们做朋友更好
and that we were better off as friends.
想我需要去静一静 好
Think I'm gonna get some air. Yeah.
看,这就是你尝试当丘比特时会发生的情况
See, this is what happens when you try and play Cupid.
你有什么问题?
What is your problem?
你为什么不爱“爱”?
Why don't you love "love"?
好吧,爱情只是多巴胺和催产素的化学洪水
Okay, love is just a chemical flood of dopamine and oxytocin,
让人们像毒药一样上瘾
giving people an addictive dependence like a bad drug.
科学
Science.
我花了很多年
It's taken me years
帮助查克在没有阿莱格拉的情况下感到快乐
to help Chuck feel happy without Allegra.
通过告诉他隐藏他的心?
By telling him to hide his heart?
现在你要给我一张完整的贺卡
Now you're gonna give me a whole greeting card
关于你完美妻子的鼓舞人心的演讲
inspired speech about your perfect wife
以及她如何成为你一生的挚爱
and how she's the love of your life.
好吧,好吧 好的,好的
Okay, all right. All right, fine.
但总有一天,你会一个人醒来
But one day, you're gonna wake up alone,
你会意识到你错过了
and you're gonna realize that you missed out
作为人类最好的一部分
on the best part of being human.
听着,根据这些等式
Look, according to these equations,
我必须达到 20 马赫才能打开时间传送门
I'd have to hit Mach 20 in order to open a time portal.
真的吗?是的
Really? Yeah.
这是一个问题吗?
And is that a problem?
要达到这种速度,我需要助跑 40,000 英里
To reach that kind of speed, I need 40,000 miles.
那种跑道是不存在的
That kind of runway doesn't exist.
是的,它存在
Yes, it does.
够大吗?
Is that big enough?
是的,但地球不仅仅是一块坚固的岩石
Yes, but the Earth isn't just a solid rock.
它有一个熔化的核心
It has a molten core.
我要施加的压力
The kind of pressure I'd be exerting
在它的地幔上会造成灾难性的破坏
on its mantle would cause cataclysmic damage.
我们在谈论火山喷发
We're talking volcanoes erupting,
冰盖融化、地震、海啸
ice caps melting, earthquakes, tsunami.
那将是大末日
It'd be Armageddon.
所以为了拯救世界,把我的诺拉带回来
So in order to save the world and bring my Nora back
我不得不冒着毁掉它的风险
I'd have to risk destroying it,
就像德斯佩罗预测的那样
just like Despero predicted.
听着,呃,我讨厌打破你的同情派对
Look, uh, I hate to break up your pity party,
但我们的时间不多了
but we're running out of time.
而且,巴里,你必须这样做
And, Barry, you have to do this.
相信我,我最想要的是我的生活和艾瑞斯
Trust me, I want my life and Iris back more than anything,
但我已经计算过了
but I've run the numbers.
我将有两分钟加速
I will have two minutes to accelerate
在我的毁灭毁灭世界之前
before my destruction destroys the world.
那么,你最好跑得快
Well then, you better run fast.
达米安,我在两分钟内
Damien, the odds of me hitting Mach 20
跑到 20 马赫的几率是2%!
in two minutes is 2%!
有总比没有好!你不明白
It's better than nothing! You don't understand.
德斯佩罗说我造成了世界末日
Despero says I cause Armageddon.
这正是他所描述的
This is exactly what he described.
我不会为了杀害
I won't be responsible for killing
地球上的每一个人而负责
every single person on the planet.
如果你放弃,那些人会怎样?
And what happens to those people if you give up?
你让80亿个灵魂
You're leaving 8 billion souls in a world
生活在一个思旺拥有所有一切的世界里
where Thawne has everything that he wants
而且他还没有什么可失去的
and nothing to lose.
我还是不够快
I'm still not fast enough.
不够快?
Fast enough?
你是有多笨啊?
How dense are you?
速度不是唯一
Speed isn't the only thing
指导你完成这些事情的东西
that guides you through these things.
它从来都不是 那还有什么?
It never is. What else is there?
爱啊,笨蛋!
Love, you idiot!
你是它的典范
You're the paragon of it.
我看到了你在时间宝石中所做的事情
I saw what you did in the Time Stone.
你用爱重新启动了整个宇宙
You restarted an entire universe with love.
这应该是小菜一碟 这是行不通的
This should be peanuts. It's not gonna work.
这次不行 真的吗?
Not this time. Really?
嗯,它现在正在指导我们俩
Well, it's guiding the both of us right now.
为什么你认为我在帮助你?
Why do you think I'm helping you?
你以为我想死?
You think I want to die?
我不
I don't.
但如果牺牲我的生命意味着诺拉可以
But if sacrificing my life means that Nora gets
过上思旺从她那里偷走的人生
to live the life that Thawne stole from her,
那么是的,我会这样做,因为我对她的爱
then yeah, I'm gonna do it because my love
是我生命中每一天都坚持下去的动力
for her is what keeps me going every damn day in my life.
我的意思是,你认为我为谁建立了整个帝国?
I mean, who do you think I built this whole empire for?
艾瑞斯,你的家人,你的朋友
Iris, your family, your friends,
他们是你前进的动力
they are what keep you going.
艾瑞斯不记得我们有什么了
Iris doesn't remember what we had.
嗯,那没关系
Well, that doesn't matter.
你记得
You do.
关于切斯特,你对我撒了谎
You lied to me about Chester.
切斯特爱你
Chester loves you.
当他去告诉你的时候,你打断了他
When he went to tell you, you cut him off.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do that?
你想知道每段关系如何
You want to know how every relationship
在我的生命中结束的吗?
in my life has ended?
随着我被踢到路边
With me getting kicked to the curb.
我爱过的人都离开了
Everyone I've ever loved has left.
第二天早上我一个人醒来时
When I woke up the next morning alone,
这就像一个触发器
it was like a trigger.
转眼间,我又回到了12岁
Suddenly, I was 12 years old again,
我妈妈告诉我
and my mom was telling me
我爸爸因为我离开了我们
that my dad left us because of me.
是的,她也是一袋垃圾
Yeah, she was a bag of crap, too.
关键是,我被压垮了
The point is, I was crushed.
所以当我看到切斯特走在街上
So when I saw Chester walking up the street
带着咖啡和一个袋子
with coffees and a bag,
我知道那是什么意思
I knew what that meant,
他对我的感觉如何
how he felt about me.
我吓坏了,把他推开
And I just freaked out, and I pushed him away.
你知道...
You know...
我的妻子是我的磐石
My wife is my rock.
但事情并不总是完美的
But things were not always perfect.
相信我,想想自己在那
Trust me, putting yourself out there,
是很可怕
it's scary,
但这也太值得了
but it's also so worth it.
但是如果我失去了他呢?
But what if I lose him?
除非你尝试,否则你永远不会知道
You'll never know unless you try.
亚历克斯,我不爱“爱”的原因……
Alex, the reason why I don't love "love"...
是因为没有什么比
Is because nothing scares me more
把我的心放在线上更让我害怕
than putting my heart out on the line.
所以我取笑浪漫主义者
So I make fun of romantics.
但是这整个唐璜的事
But this whole Don Juan thing
只是我装出来的
is just an act.
真的吗?我就知道
Really? I knew it.
事实是...
The truth is...
我不想在我的余生中独自醒来
I don't want to wake up alone for the rest of my life.
听着,切斯特是我的好兄弟
Look, Chester's my boy.
而我知道我的好兄弟需要什么
And I know what my boy needs.
他需要你
He needs you.
伙计们,找到逆闪了
Guys, we got a hit on Reverse Flash.
我们走吧
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表