剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
当我重置时间线时,我使用了达米安的时间宝石
When I reset the timeline, I used Damien's time stone.
它消除了所有可能导致再次恢复
It eliminated all possible time variables,
单一永久的时间线的时间变量
restoring a single, permanent timeline again.
这个 所以如果这次他死了……
This one. So if he dies this time...
就永远结束了
It's game over for good.
好的 我需要打电♥话♥给冰霜
Okay. I need to call Frost.
讨论一下我们要决定怎么处置思旺
If we're gonna decide what to do about Thawne,
我们需要整个团队 等一下
we need the whole team here. Wait a minute.
你不是真的在考虑救他,是吗?
You're not actually considering saving him, are you?
米娅,我们知道思旺很坏
Mia, we know that Thawne is bad,
但我们仍然需要讨论这个
but we still need to talk this through
在我们做出任何决定之前
before we make any decisions.
真好
Fine.
如果这就是你们做事的方式
If that's how you guys do things.
但是你们犯了一个大错误
But you're making a big mistake.
我去和她谈谈
I will go talk to her.
你能看看你能不能找出来
Can you see if you can find out
思旺还剩多少时间?
how much time Thawne has left?
你想要什么?
You want something?
米娅,你从来没有说过你为什么来到2021年
Mia, you never said why you came to 2021,
但我猜这很重要
but I'm guessing it's important.
那么发生了什么?
So what is going on?
我是来找我哥的
I'm here to find my brother.
威廉失踪了
William's missing.
我遇到了另一个死胡同
I just hit another dead end.
发生了什么?
What happened?
那天晚上我决定穿上制♥服♥
It was the night I decided to put on the suit.
威廉和我去看爸爸的雕像
William and I went to see Dad's statue,
但是我们被攻击了
but we were attacked.
威廉!
William!
从那以后我再也没见过我弟弟
I haven't seen my brother since.
我找他已经两年了
I've been looking for him for two years.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
在犯罪现场发现了一个时间能量签名
Found a temporal energy signature at the crime scene
这让我来到这里,但每一条路都没线索
which led me here, but every trail goes cold.
现在,我只剩下这个关于他的东西了
Now, this is all I have left of him.
威廉在他被带走的那天晚上把它给了我
William gave it to me the night he was taken.
有时候我在想
Sometimes I wonder
这是否与他离开的原因有关
if it's connected to why he's still gone.
你有没有向费莉希蒂寻求帮助?
Have you asked Felicity for help?
她不会明白我必须做什么才能走到这一步
She wouldn't understand what I've had to do to get this far.
那是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
米娅,你有没有… 杀过人吗?
Mia, have you Killed anyone?
看在威廉的份上,如果有必要,我会的
I will if I have to, for William's sake.
有时,以血还血就是答案
Sometimes, blood for blood is the answer.
你知道,你♥爸♥爸曾经也这么想过
You know, your dad thought the same thing once.
为了保护自己的城市
That in order to protect his city,
他不得不夺走生命
he had to take lives,
但他最终所做的只是毁了他自己
but all he ended up doing was ruining his own.
我想你知道
I think you know that,
否则你就不会那么害怕去看你妈妈了
or else you wouldn't be so afraid to go see your mom.
你才是那个害怕的人
You're the one who's afraid.
思旺杀了你♥爸♥爸
Thawne killed your dad
然后骗你差点嫁给他
and then tricked you into almost marrying him,
一直让你相信
all the while making you believe
你有一个选择
you had a choice in it all.
你,艾瑞斯 韦斯特tmd艾伦
You, Iris West fracking Allen.
现在你太害怕给他应得的了
And now you're too afraid to give him what he deserves.
你以为我杀人了我的生活就毁了吗?
You think my life will be ruined if I kill?
那么如果你不杀人的话,你的生活呢?
What about yours if you don't?
因为听起来如果他不在了
'Cause it sounds like you'd be
你的情况会好很多
a lot better off if he was gone.
我还有多久?
How much longer do I have?
最长,两个小时
Best I can tell, two hours,
然后你就会消失
and then you'll fade away.
两个小时内你会救我,对吧,凯特琳?
Two hours until you save me, right, Caitlin?
因为你、巴里和闪电侠小队
Because you, Barry, and Team Flash,
你们是好人
you're the good guys.
你们会做正确的事
You'll do the right thing.
我们中的一些人可能会让你大吃一惊
Some of us might surprise you.
不是你 你是一名医生 你不会杀我的
Not you. You're a doctor. You won't kill me.
不,我不会
No, I won't.
但是有人死了我可以接受
But I can accept it when someone dies.
是对的吗?
Is that right?
也许你忘记了
Maybe you forget,
我认识真正的凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
I know the real Caitlin Snow.
你还是八年前的样子,记得吗?
You're right where you were eight years ago, remember?
安居乐业
Living your safe,
有秩序的生活
orderly life.
为完美的未来做准备
Preparing for a perfect future
和你的白♥痴♥未婚夫
with your idiot fiancé.
接着
And then
这一切都崩溃了
It all came crashing down.
你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
罗尼是我的整个未来,他再也不会回来了
Ronnie was my whole future, and he is never coming back.
“他永远不会回来了 ” 这就是发生的事情
"He's never coming back." That's what happens.
你呢?
What about you?
你可以继续前进
You could've moved on.
我的意思是,你应该继续前进 对?
I mean, you should've moved on. Right?
但是相反,你被困在这里,你原来的地方
But instead, you're stuck here where you were
从八年前开始帮助闪电侠小队
eight years ago helping Team Flash
和巴里艾伦一起,而不是继续你的生活
and Barry Allen instead of getting on with your life.
好的
Fine.
你要真心话?
You want honesty?
当我刚从医学院毕业时
When I was a resident, fresh out of med school,
他们教我的第一件事
one of the first things they taught me
就是有时候,你会失去一个病人
is that sometimes, you lose a patient.
死亡是生命的一部分
That death is a part of life.
那么你猜怎么着?
So guess what?
该轮到你了
It's your turn,
因为所有的速度
because all the speed
在世界上
in the world
无法帮助你跑过即将到来的结局
can't help you outrun what's coming for you.
你会救我的
You'll save me.
你会救我的,斯♥诺♥ 你别无选择
You'll save me, Snow. You don't have a choice.
还有一件事:我留在这里
And another thing: I stayed here
是因为巴里和团队的其他成员
because Barry and the rest of the team,
他们不仅是朋友,更是家人
they're not just friends, they're family.
让我们说清楚
And just so we're clear,
过去八年我一直在做什么
what I've been doing for the last eight years
都是在恨你
is hating you.
所以如果你要找人救你
So if you're looking for someone to save you,
找别人吧
look somewhere else.
你还好吗?
You okay?
发生了什么?
What happened?
我们需要让思旺死
We need to let Thawne die.
凯特琳告诉我你的谈话
Caitlin told me about your talk.
我想知道
Something I want to know.
你为什么要创建一个逆闪点
Why did you create a Reverse Flashpoint,
夺走我的生活?
steal my life?
为什么?
Why?
这是伤害你最好的方式
It was the best way to hurt you.
你没有更好的事要做吗
Don't you have anything better to do
而不是试图摧毁我的生活?
than trying to destroy my life?
毁了你就是我的生活
Destroying you is my life.
这仍然没有解释为什么
That still doesn't explain why.
为什么?
Why what?
我曾经对你做过什么?
What did I ever do to you?
近两个世纪
Almost two centuries
从现在开始
from right now,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表