剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
就快好了
Almost at the goal line.
听着,我知道我已经稳定了几个月
Look, I know I've been stable for a few months,
还没有到预定治疗的时间
and I'm not due for another treatment quite yet,
但感谢你的检查
but I appreciate you checking.
嘿,在你毁掉自己之前要检查一下自己
Hey, gotta check yourself before you wreck yourself.
好的
All right.
嗯,你现在都很好
Well, you're all good now.
真的吗?是的
Really? Yeah.
嗯,只是…
Well, it's it's just that...
一种...
um...
最近,我一直在忘记一些事情
lately, I've been forgetting things.
例如,有一次在我爸爸那里吃了一顿晚餐,我...
For instance, there was this dinner at my dad's and I...
爸爸?你不是刚上楼吗?
Dad? Weren't you just upstairs?
是的,然后我去了车♥库♥,因为你让我
Yeah, and then I went to the garage because you asked me
拿一些旧斯卡普拉案的文件
to get the files from the old Scarpulla case.
不记得了?
Remember?
嗯...
Um.
是的,我,我肯定刚刚
Yeah, I I I must've just
走神了什么的几分钟
checked out or something for a couple of minutes,
然后我有个朦胧的记忆
and then I have this hazy memory of
关于一个火车站
of a train station.
出于某种原因,我觉得你在那里
And for some reason, I feel like you were there.
你忘了我们有约好见面吗?
You forget we had an appointment in the books?
你将再次开始进出时间线
You're gonna start moving in and out of timelines again.
这对我来说是新闻,因为我记得
It's news to me 'cause I'd remember
类似的东西
something like that.
是的,是的,我知道,当然
Yeah, yeah, I know. Of course.
嘿,无论如何,什么情况下会让人获得时间病?
Hey, how does someone catch a time sickness, anyway?
不知道,但我打算找出答案
No idea, but I intend to find out.
哇,等一下
Whoa, hold up now.
怎么了?
What is it?
我检测到了突变
I'm picking up mutations
我以前从未见过的
like ones I've never seen before.
嗯,这听起来很糟糕
Well, that sounds bad.
其实,它可能意味着很多东西
Actually, it could mean a lot of things,
甚至可能是我治疗的副作用
might even be a side effect of my treatments.
这样吧,我要去找我的神力同胞们
Tell you what, I'm gonna go hit up my Force sibs
看看他们能不能帮我解决这个问题
to see if they can help me figure this out.
我要告诉巴里什么?不用
What do I tell Barry? Nothing.
我还不知道这是什么,所以现在,冷静就好了
I don't know what this is yet, so for now, just chill.
相信我,好吗?
Trust me, all right?
等我知道怎么回事
As soon as I find out what's up,
无论你在哪里,我都会来找你
I'll come find you wherever you are.
闪电侠 第8季第9集
这个案子就像是个死胡同
This case gives dead ends a bad name.
至少没有人受伤
At least no one else has been hurt.
但是
Yet.
巴仔,怎么了?
Barr, what's wrong?
我就是无法摆脱这种感觉
I just can't shake the feeling
感觉我们错过了一些东西
that there's something we missed.
好吧,那我去挖掘一下
Well, look, I'm gonna dig into the evidence
你从上周的犯罪现场给我的证据
you gave me from last week's crime scene.
好的,谢谢 - 嘿,凯特琳呢?
All right, thanks. Hey, where's Caitlin?
我们需要我们能得到的所有帮助
We need all the help we can get.
自从她决定和马库斯全力以赴
Ever since she decided to go all in with Marcus,
就变成了自发度假的开放季节
it's open season on spontaneous getaways.
所以前一分钟,他们正在听表演曲
So one minute, they're listening to showtunes,
在沙发上哭泣,然后
getting all weepy on the couch, and then next,
他们又买♥♥了大都会的
they got last minute tickets
“亲爱的埃文·汉森”的最后通票
to "Dear Evan Hansen" in Metropolis.
嗯,对她有好处,但那会给我们留下什么?
Well, good for her, but where does that leave us?
离真♥相♥又近了一步,伙伴们
One step closer to the truth, y'all.
好吧,我熬了一夜
Okay, so I stayed up all night
为我们的卫星建造这个冷聚变警报模块
building this cold fusion alarm module for our satellites.
切斯特?
Chester?
我…你没事吧?
I... You all right?
是的 实在抱歉
Yeah. Sorry, sorry.
这通宵让我心不在焉
This all nighter's got me zoning out.
我们知道这个变种人的
Here's the deal. So we know that this meta's
火焰能力是低温动力的,这意味着它们的功率输出
fire powers are cryokinetic, meaning that their power output
会被读取到为极度寒冷的数据
would read as extreme cold pockets.
我刚刚完成的这个警报器
This alarm I just finished building,
城里一旦有任何快速降温
it's gonna alert us as soon as there's any rapid drops
或者气压异常,它就会提醒我们
in barometric anomalies anywhere in the city.
唯一的缺点是,我们不知道
Only downside is, we won't know
我们的坏人实际上在哪里,直到“火焰开启”
where our baddie actually is until "flame's on."
或者等有人被烧死
Or someone else gets burned up.
不,一旦我们发现了,我就会足够快
No, the moment we get a hit, I'll be fast enough
及时到达那里,我们可以结束这一切
to get there in time, and we can end this
在其他人受伤之前
before anyone else gets hurt.
苏 迪尔伯恩,我喜欢你这非紧身连衣裤的造型
Sue Dearbon, loving the non catsuit look.
为什么改变造型了?
Why the change?
我焦躁不安,所以这样穿了
I got restless, so here I am.
艾瑞斯?
Iris?
你好,你好吗?
Hi, you good?
是的,是的,我很棒
Yeah. Yeah, I'm great.
是啊,那是什么让你回到中城?
Yeah, so what brings you back to Central City?
哦,好吧,现在黑洞已经消失了
Oh, well, now that Black Hole's gone
我的父母在白领监狱里
and my parents are in white collar prison,
我负责振兴家族企业
I am in charge of revitalizing the family business.
所以我只是在这里展示所有的商业控股权
So I'm just here showing face at all the business holdings
并亲自向每个人保证
and reassure everyone personally
事情会有所不同
that things are gonna be different.
另外的好处是,我可以找到我最喜欢的租户
And added bonus, I get to pop in on my favorite tenants.
好吧,我们永远感激不尽
Well, we are eternally grateful
感谢你帮助我们扩大我们的办公室
for your help in expanding our office.
嘿,你们是做所有工作的人
Hey, you guys are the ones doing all the work.
好吧,我得坐飞机去海岸城了
All right, I have got to jet to Coast City.
我们拥有一系列豪华酒店,我必须去检查
We own a string of luxury hotels I have to go inspect.
听起来很有趣 - 不,不 真是无聊透顶
Sounds fun. No, no. It's boring as hell.
是的,但如果我幸运的话
Yeah, but if I'm lucky,
也许我在那里的时候会碰见CCP
maybe I'll catch a glimpse of the CCP while I'm there.
哦,你们没听说过
Oh, you guys haven't heard.
已经有多次目击了
Apparently there's been multiple sightings
有人穿墙而过
of someone walking through walls.
社交媒体上的标签:#海岸城幻影
It's popping up on socials as #CoastCityPhantom.
这听起来像是一个新的变种人
It sounds like a new meta.
我想知道他们是如何在西海岸获得能力的
I wonder how they got their powers on the West Coast.
其实我在世界各地遇到过
Actually, I have run into
不少变种人
quite a few metas around the world.
原来到处都是
Turns out there's folks all over the place
具有潜在的变种基因的人
with latent meta genes.
所需要的只是正确的环境
All it takes is the right set of circumstances
来激发他们的能力
for their powers to manifest.
也许这就是海岸城发生的事情?
Maybe that's what happened in Coast City?
是的,海岸城的第一个变种人
Yeah, giving them their first meta.
艾瑞斯,这可能是一个很棒的故事
Iris, this could be a great story.
是的,你应该跟我来
Yeah, you should come with me.
我会喜欢有人一起的
I would love the company.
你不介意住在豪华的五星级酒店套房♥,是吗?
You don't mind staying in posh, five star hotel suites, do you?
我去吧
I'll go.
你去?是的
You will? Yeah.
我不在的时候,阿莱格拉会帮我打理事务
Allegra can cover things while I'm gone.
我来?
I can?
是啊,你不是有一个蓬勃发展的媒体帝国要经营吗?
Yeah, don't you have a blossoming media empire to run?
嗯,我可以远程运营
Well, I can run things remotely,
此外,阿莱格拉说得对,这是一个巨大的独家新闻
and besides, Allegra's right, I mean, this is a huge scoop,
如果这个故事火了
and if this story pops,
它可以为西海岸的扩张奠定基础
it could lay the groundwork to a West Coast expansion.
我觉得可以
I am sold.
好的,那就这样
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表