剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
她发现佐塔是一个变种罪犯的名字
She found out that Xotar is the name of a meta criminal
在国家城
in National City.
佐塔是一个变种人?一个心理变种人
Xotar's a meta? A psychic meta
能控制她的受害者的思想并让他们......疯狂
who controls her victim's minds and drives them...crazy.
你知道这是什么意思?
You know what this means?
佐塔可能会是我今天
Xotar could be the real reason
失去理智真正的原因
I lose my mind today.
抓住她会阻止它
And catching her will prevent it.
我所要做的就是找到她
All I have to do is find her.
佐塔
Xotar.
闪电侠,你找到我了
Flash, you found me.
是的 让我猜猜
Yes. Let me guess.
你也通灵?
You're psychic too?
没有,我只是有耐心
Not psychic, just patient.
我知道如果我在城市里跑得够久
I knew if I ran around the city long enough,
最终你会展示自己
eventually you'd show yourself.
你是多么的平庸和基本
How very underwhelming and basic of you.
下一个是什么?
So what's next?
我们打吗?
We fight?
多老套啊
How passé.
实际上,不如
Actually, what do you say
我送你快速前往铁山监狱吧
we take a quick trip to Iron Heights?
你到底怎么了?
What the hell is wrong with you?
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
你不知道从哪里冒了出来
You you zooped in outta nowhere
并开始破坏这个地方
and started destroying the place.
什么?不,我
What? No, I
你差点用闪电击中了查克
You almost lightning blasted Chuck.
我
I
我不记得做过这些
I don't remember doing any of that.
好的,听着,我
Okay, listen, I
我不知道刚刚发生了什么
I don't know what just happened,
但我没有这样做
but I I didn't do this.
而且我不会发疯
And I'm not going insane.
巴里,我们看到你了!
Barry, we saw you!
没办法,老兄,她是对的
No way, I Dude, she's right.
你来到这里,激动起来,失控了
You came in here all lathered up, out of control.
阿莱格拉不得不炸了你,伙计
Allegra had to blast you, man.
好
Okay.
好吧,听着,无论发生了什么
All right, look, whatever happened,
我可以证明我现在是我自己
I can prove I'm myself now.
或者至少凯特琳可以
Or at least Caitlin can.
掩护我
Cover me.
你的杏仁核活动
Your amygdala activity
和皮质醇水平升高
and cortisol levels are elevated.
但是......在正常参数范围内
But... within normal parameters.
好吧,即使你真的是你
Well, even if you're really you again,
也并没有解释刚刚发生的事情
it doesn't explain what just happened.
不,我知道这是谁的责任
No, I know who's responsible for this.
就在事情发生之前
Right before it happened,
我截获了一个名为佐塔的变种人
I intercepted a meta called Xotar.
她控制着受害者的思想
She controls her victims' minds.
一个能控制人思想的变种人
What are the odds a meta who commits
和德斯佩罗声称我会发疯
telepathic assaults on people shows up
在同一天出现的巧合概率有多少
the same day Despero claims I'm gonna lose my mind?
嗯,这确实合理了不少
Well, that does make a lot more sense.
好的,我们需要找到佐塔并阻止这种情况发生
Okay, we need to find Xotar and stop this from happening.
并防止德斯佩罗杀了你
And keep Despero from killing you.
回到星城实验室,我们可以扫描
Back at S.T.A.R. Labs, we could scan
佐塔的能量签名并找到她
for Xotar's energy signature and find her,
但没有卫星,我们就瞎了
but without satellites, we're blind.
我可以搜索城市
I can search the city.
我找到她一次,我可以再次找到她
I found her once, I can find her again.
冰霜需要帮助建立一个便携式医学实验室
Frost needs help setting up a portable med lab
在公♥寓♥里
at the apartment.
哦,我和阿莱格拉可以设置
Oh, me and Allegra can set up
一个小型通讯器
a comms/ Cortex type sitch
在我的车♥库♥里
in my garage.
好吧,去做吧
All right, do it.
而且,听着,伙计们,我知道今天……
And, look, guys, I I know today...
以失败开始了,但我们可以以胜利结束
started with a loss, but we can end it with a win.
我们能行
We got this.
对不起 没事 没事
Sorry. It's all right. It's all right.
随心所欲地搜索佐塔
Search for Xotar all you want.
但你正在寻找的答案
But the answer you're looking for
一直陪着你
has been with you all along.
够了!
Enough!
不再有神秘的预言,不再有游戏
No more cryptic prophecies, no more games.
你为什么这么在意?
Why do you care so much?
你说你自己,这不是你的世界
You said yourself, this isn't your world.
你有事瞒着我
You're hiding something from me.
你能获得什么?
What do you have to gain?
一个家
A home.
我看到我的星球 Kalanor 被邪恶占领
I saw my planet, Kalanor, overrun by evil.
我被迫看到我爱的人受苦和死去
I was forced to see the people I love suffer and die
在一个暴君的拳头下
under the fist of a despot.
然后我被选中领导一队叛军
Then I was chosen to lead a band of rebels,
企图政♥变♥
attempting a coup.
双方损失惨重
Both sides suffered heavy losses.
但我们胜利了
But we were triumphant.
然而,当到了能够
However, when the time came
结束战役的时机之际……
to cut the head off the snake...
我选择饶了压♥迫♥者的生命
I chose to spare the oppressor's life.
但我的仁慈被误导了
But my mercy was misguided.
因为它让那个疯子再次崛起
Because it allowed that madman to rise again
并降下恐怖一千倍
and rain down horrors a thousand times worse.
我幸免于难
I was spared.
因为他为我知道,唯一比死亡更糟糕的命运
Because he knew for me, the only fate worse than death
就是失去我的家乡世界
would be losing my home world.
所以他把我放逐到这里
So he banished me here.
就这样我开始采用地球作为我的新家
That's how I came to adopt Earth as my new home.
只能眼睁睁地看着你摧毁它
Only to watch you destroy it.
我以前经历过危机
I've been through a crisis before.
不管发生什么,我都能应付
Whatever's coming, I can handle it.
危机和悲剧就像火,闪电侠
Crisis and tragedy are like fires, Flash.
有些人强大到足以忍♥受它们
Some are strong enough to endure them.
但其他人注定要被他们吞噬
But others are destined to be consumed by them.
很快我们就会知道你是哪个
Soon we'll find out who you are.
好的
Okay.
这是你最后的...
This is the last of your...
不知道啥玩意
whatever this stuff is.
这是什么东西?
What's this thing?
呃,没什么
Uh, nothing.
是的,不,这只是一个项目……为了冰霜
Yeah, no, it's just a a project...for Frost.
就这样
That's all.
嗯
Uh huh.
查克,你知道我们过得怎么样
Chuck, you know how we've been
最近花更多的时间在一起?
spending more time together lately?
哦,是的,我们周末的龙与地下城
Oh, yeah, our weekend D&D sessions are,
就像,我最喜欢的东西
like, my new favorite thing.
为什么?
Why?
嗯……我不敢相信我在说这个
Well...and I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是你刚才说“没什么”的方式......
but the way you just said "nothing"...
就是你在突袭
is exactly how you sounded right before the raid
沙瓦克的坟墓前听起来的样子
on Shavak's Tomb.
我们都知道
And we all knew
你当时也在虚张声势
you were bluffing then too.
好的
Yeah, okay.
呃...
Uh...
冰霜让我建造...
Frost asked me to build...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表