剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
要理解我将要告诉你的事情
To understand what I'm about to tell you,
有一件事你需要记住
there is something you need to remember.
在每个原子中,质子和电子之间
In every atom, there is a perfect balance
都有一个完美的平衡
of protons and electrons.
但正是这些负的粒子
But it's those negative particles
让原子成长
that let an atom grow.
我的名字是米娜达万博士
My name is Dr. Meena Dhawan,
在接下来的3分52秒内
and for the next three minutes and 52 seconds,
我是当今世上最快的女人
I'm the fastest woman alive.
哦,我的天啊,你看到了吗?
Oh, my gosh. Did you see that?
我刚刚达到每秒300米
I just hit 300 meters per second.
这是你目前最好的成绩,现在看看你是否能跟上
That's your best time yet. Now see if you can keep up.
加油!加油,米娜
Come on! Come on, Meena.
啊!啊!
Ahh! Ah!
我很抱歉,刚刚发生了什么?
I'm so sorry. What just happened?
你又创造了你自己的闪电
You created your own lightning bolt again.
我刚得到能力的前几个月
Something I couldn't do for months
我都还不会这一招
when I first got my speed.
我不是有意这样做的
I I didn't mean to do it,
我只是很沮丧,无法追上你
I was just frustrated I couldn't catch up,
然后它就发生了
and then it just happened.
我从来没有见过人造闪电
I've never seen artificial lightning interact
像这样与天然闪电发生反应
with organic lightning like this before.
好的
Okay.
这很令人不安
That's disturbing.
我们应该...我们应该检查一下你的身体
We should we should go over your biometrics,
确保其他一切都还正常
make sure everything else is within normal parameters.
是的
Yeah.
我不能,我必须回到实验室
I I can't, I have to head back to the lab.
我的速度已经不多了
My speed is running out.
好吧,那明天,上午10点?
Okay, tomorrow. 10:00 a.m.
嗯
Hm.
闪电侠 第8季第18集
你好
Hi.
我需要存一点款
I just need to make a little deposit,
它就在这里的某个地方
it's in here somewhere.
我有一个新客户决定用现金付款
I have this new client who decides to pay me in cash.
现在是哪一年?
What year is it?
找到了,就是这个
Got it. There we go, all right.
所有人,趴下!
Everybody, on the ground!
趴下!
Get down!
马上!
Move!
趴下!
Get down!
你,把钱装进袋子里
You cash in the bag.
别想着按警报
Don't even think about hitting the alarm.
嘿,茶杯头!
Hey, teacup!
你想逞英雄吗?
You trying to be a hero?
我
I
认真的?趴下,女士!
Are you for real? Get down, lady!
"趴在地上"的哪一部分
What part of "Get down on the ground"
你不明白?赶紧的!
don't you understand? Let's go!
如果你不趴在地上,我向上帝发誓,女士
If you don't get on the ground, I swear to God, lady.
三、二、一
Three, two, one.
啊啊啊
Ah ah ah
不要
No.
啊!啊!啊!啊
Ah! Ah!
我在这里做什么?
What am I doing here?
我应该成为一名工程师
I should have been an engineer.
我只想回家,别对我下咒,求你了
I just wanna go home. No voodoo. Please, no voodoo.
啊!
Oh!
中城警局!待在原地别动!
CCPD! Stay where you are!
我的天哪
Fiery Frances Sumner.
根据吉迪恩的检测,你的移情能力
Still, according to Gideon, your empathic capacity
涨了十倍
is up 1,000 percent.
你的大脑刚刚得到了快充
Your brain just got supercharged.
通常情况下,当我感觉到一波恐惧和惊慌
Usually, when I sense a wave of fear and panic,
它就像一列火车一样冲击我
it just hits me like a train.
就像我们与重磅炸♥弹♥作战时一样?
Like when we fought Blockbuster?
是的,但是这次我的能力启动时
Exactly, except this time when my powers kicked in,
我连汗都没出
I barely broke a sweat.
这太棒了,但有人跟我一样
Which is all very badass, but is anyone else
想知道这到底是怎么发生的吗?
wondering how the heck this happened?
嗯,我是说,我不知道
Well, I mean, I don't know.
我的能力以前也发生过变化,比如珍娜出生的时候
My powers have changed before, like when Jenna was born.
也许这只是自然现象
Maybe it's just natural.
这是有可能的,但让我们再做一些测试
It's possible, but let's run some more tests
只是为了确保
just to make sure.
巴里? - 嗯?
Barry? Hm?
我能感觉到一股巨大的担忧冲向你
I can feel a massive wave of concern wash over you.
你在担心什么,不仅仅是关于我
You're worried about something. It's way more than just me.
是我正在训练的新高速能力者,米娜达万
It's the new speedster I'm training, Meena Dhawan.
在我们的最后一次培训课程中
During our last training session,
我被她的人造闪电击中了
I got struck by her artificial lightning.
这是一个意外,但当它击中我时
Now, it was an accident, but when it hit me,
它与我的闪电相撞,引发了
it collided with my lightning and it set off
某种生物动力学的化学反应
some kind of a biokinetic chemical reaction.
好吧,意外攻击,人造速度
Okay, accidental attacks, artificial speed.
她是不是要变成之前那个镜像宇宙的闪电侠了?
Is she about to go all Spock Flash?
不,我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
我的意思是,米娜确实找到了一种方法来产生
I mean, Meena did find a way to generate
她自己的人造速度来源
her own speed source artificially,
但她并没有像之前的我那样被影响
but it's not affecting her like it did me.
我的意思是,她的情绪似乎很好
I mean, her emotions seem fine.
所以只是她的能力很古怪
So it's just her powers that are funky.
好吧,也许你应该过去
Well, maybe you should throw 'em over
快速追踪实验室,看一看速度制♥造♥机?
to Fast Track Labs, take a peek at the generator?
看看她的速度机器到底是如何工作的
See how her speed machine really works.
巴里艾伦?
Barry Allen?
是的 - 对不起,让你久等了
Yeah. Sorry to keep you waiting.
不,不
No, no.
我有什么可以帮到你? - 是的,实际上
How can I help you? Yeah, actually,
我是代表一个共同的朋友来的
I am here on behalf of a mutual friend
一个喜欢奔跑的人
who likes to run fast.
哦,好的
Oh. Yes.
我们的朋友希望我可以看一看
Our friend was hoping I could take a look
您的特殊项目
at your your special project.
他认为再找个人看看是个好主意
He thinks it'd be a good idea to get a second set of eyes
只是为了确保一切安全
on this, just to make sure everything's safe.
我明白
I understand.
而且他是对的
And he's right.
可以有另一个科学家的角度来看看那玩意
I could use another scientific eye on all this right now.
好的 - 跟着我
Okay. Follow me.
是的
Yeah.
她在那里,我的骄傲和喜悦
There she is, my pride and joy.
哇
Wow.
那是一个震荡室吗?
Is that an oscillation chamber?
是一个生物闪电
It's a biometric lightning
震荡室,实际上
oscillation chamber, technically.
我们一般叫它BLOC
We call it the B.L.O.C.
它是用量子计算
It's built with quantum computing
把地球上层
to remotely harness lightning
大气中的雷电
from the Earth's upper atmosphere
转化为人工速度实现的
and turn it into artificial speed.
这种设备比其他任何实验室都要领先几十年
This equipment is decades ahead of any other lab.
哦,包括你的,是吗?
Oh. Including yours, I hope?
我不能完全归功于所有这些创新
I can't take full credit for all this innovation.
当然,我可以处理物理学问题
Sure, I can handle the physics,
但我的同事更熟悉
but my colleague is more familiar
螺母和螺栓
with the nuts and bolts.
啊,他在这里
Ah, there he is.
巴里艾伦
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表