剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
坐牢不能弥补他毁掉的所有生命
Jail time won't make up for all the lives he destroyed.
听着,你是对的,但是...
Look, you're right, but...
我们不能让思旺改变我们是谁
we can't let Thawne change who we are.
你是个傻子
You're a fool.
思旺必须从时间本身中抹去
Thawne must be erased from time itself.
为什么你看不到?
Why can't you see that?
德斯佩罗,没有他的速度
Despero, without his speed,
思旺不会再对任何人构成威胁
Thawne won't be a threat to anyone ever again.
思旺之前就成功恢复了他的力量
Thawne recovered his powers before.
这是你最后的警告,闪电侠
This is your final warning, Flash.
走开,让思旺死或承担后果
Stand down and let Thawne die or suffer the consequences.
不
No.
巴里!
Barry!
还不算晚,闪电侠
It's not too late, Flash.
让思旺死,这样世界末日就可以结束
Let Thawne die so Armageddon can end.
点亮,阿莱格拉 我们要追赶闪电侠
Light up, Allegra. We're going after Flash.
不,巴里可以对付德斯佩罗
No, Barry can handle Despero.
你们两个无论如何都要保护思旺
You two protect Thawne no matter what.
你确定吗,老板?是的
You sure, Boss? Yeah.
如果德斯佩罗也攻击我们,我们需要做好准备
If Despero attacks us too, we need to be ready.
如果德斯佩罗杀死巴里怎么办?
What if Despero kills Barry?
我的意思是,他们以前打过,实力并不接近
I mean, they fought before, and it wasn't exactly close.
让我们希望这次会更好
Let's hope it goes better this time.
我一直都是对的,闪电侠
I was right about you all along, Flash.
你是人类的敌人
You are humanity's enemy.
我选择挽救生命,德斯佩罗,而不是结束生命
I'm choosing to save a life, Despero, not end one.
英雄就是这样做的
That's what heroes do.
但你从来都不是英雄,是吗?
But you've never been a hero, have you?
你在暗示什么?
What are you implying?
你告诉我的关于你家乡的世界
What you told me about your home world,
那都是谎言,不是吗?
that was all a lie, wasn't it?
你不是英勇的叛军领袖
You weren't the heroic rebel leader.
你是暴君
You were the despot.
那个造成痛苦和苦难的人
The one who inflicted pain and suffering.
那个杀戮只为了得到他想要的人
Who killed to get what he wanted.
我做了必要的事情 不你错了
I did what was necessary. No, you're wrong.
你错了
You've been wrong
一直以来 关于所有一切
this whole time about everything.
你不是英雄,德斯佩罗
You're no hero, Despero.
你就像思旺一样
You're just like Thawne.
只是你觉得,闪电侠
Only in your eyes, Flash,
因为我知道必须做什么
because I know what must be done.
必须接受的更大的善
The greater good that must be embraced
为了这个世界的生存
in order for this world to survive.
所有剩下的
All that remains
都是给我展示给你的
is for me to show you.
切斯特,封锁星城实验室
Chester, secure S.T.A.R. Labs.
完了,我们刚刚失去了电力
Frack, we just lost power.
思旺呢?这就是太奇怪了
What about Thawne? That's what's so weird.
备份系统刚刚启动
Backup system just kicked in,
但仅限于力场陷阱
but only for the force field trap.
什么?不,不
What? No, no.
这没有任何意义,除非…
That doesn't make any sense, unless...
是德斯佩罗
It's Despero.
我们受到攻击
We're under attack.
趴下
Get down!
米娅,到底是怎么回事,女孩?
Mia, what the hell, girl?
艾瑞斯·韦斯特艾伦
Iris West Allen.
你和闪电侠做出了这个决定
You and Flash made this decision.
现在你会因为做错了而死
And now you'll die for making the wrong one.
米娅,听我说 这不是你
Mia, listen to me. This isn't you.
米娅
Mia.
米娅,她是对的
Mia, she's right.
拿着我的力量 带走我的能力
Take my power. Take my strength.
反抗他
Fight him.
移情
Empath.
你认为我会释放这个完美的容器吗?
You think I'd release this perfect vessel?
米娅,停下
Mia, stop.
我知道你可以对抗这个
I know you can fight this.
那孩子已经不在了,人类 不,她没有
The child is gone, human. No, she's not.
米娅,我知道你可以对抗它,因为你已经在反抗了
Mia, I know you can fight this because you already have.
环顾四周,你本可以杀了我们所有人,但你没有
Look around you could've killed us all, but you didn't.
米娅,她是对的
Mia, she's right.
反抗他
Fight him.
不可能的
Impossible.
米娅,想想威廉
Mia, think about William.
这是他希望你选择的道路吗?
Is this the path that he would want you to choose?
艾瑞斯
Iris.
阿莱格拉,冰霜,她们在走廊里
Allegra, Frost, in the hallway.
我去看看他们
I'll go check on them.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的棋子失败了 你的朋友活了下来
My pawn failed. Your friends survived.
米娅?
Mia?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
与我现在要做的事情相比,没有什么可比的
Nothing compared to what I'm going to do now.
我告诉过你思旺必须死,他会的
I told you Thawne must die, and he will.
这就是为什么我把事情掌握在自己手中的原因
That's why I'm taking matters into my own hands.
我要成为这个世界需要的英雄,闪电侠
I'm going to be the hero that this world needs, Flash.
而不是你
Not you.
巴里,你还好吗?
Barry, are you okay?
是的,我想是的 这边怎么样了?
Yeah, I think so. I what's going on?
我已经启动并运行了次级电源电路
I've got the secondary power circuits up and running,
但我正在那里收集疯狂的能量读数
but I'm picking up insane energy readings out there.
是原♥子♥弹♥水平的读数
I'm talking, like, atomic bomb level readings.
那是德斯佩罗
That's Despero.
他一定甘心消灭整个城市
He must be willing to wipe out the whole city
去得到他想要的
to get what he wants.
他要杀了我们所有人
He's gonna kill us all.
就为了思旺去死
Just so Thawne will die.
米娅怎么样?她在休息
How's Mia? She's resting.
弗罗斯特一直注视着她
Frost is keeping an eye on her.
谢天谢地,艾瑞斯在她...
Thank goodness Iris got to her before she...
是的,但我们现在到底应该做什么?
Right, but what in the world are we supposed to do now?
我们击败德斯佩罗
We beat Despero to the punch.
我们现在消除掉思旺的速度
We whammy Thawne's speed right now,
在德斯佩罗来攻击我们之前,让他变成普通人
make him a permanent jaywalker, before Despero whammies us.
没关系,塞西尔 我们都一起决定了
It's okay, Cecile. We all decided it together.
切斯特,我们的…倒霉计划?
Chester, where are we with... Project Whammy?
好吧,我还得校准你的制♥服♥
Well, I still have to finish calibrating your suit.
好吧,我们还有多少时间
Well, how much time do we have
在时间线重置之前?
before the timeline resets?
几分钟,也许更少
A few minutes, maybe less,
并且只有在德斯佩罗没有先消灭我们的情况下
and only if Despero doesn't wipe us out first.
听着,我们今天没有输
Look, we are not losing today.
没有失去我们的城市 也没有失去任何人的生活
Not our city. Not a single life.
我不知道怎么做,但一定有办法
I don't know how, but there's gotta be a way
阻止德斯佩罗足够长的时间让切斯特做他的事
to stop Despero long enough for Chuck to do his thing,
那来吧
so come on.
我们是闪电侠小队
We're Team Flash.
我们能做什么?
What can we do?
德斯佩罗正在控制的能量
The energy Despero's harnessing
来自他的家乡 Kalanor
is from his home world, Kalanor,
但是,我的意思是,即使能量是外星的
but, I mean, even if the energy's alien,
派塔的火焰仍然是火焰
the flame of Py'tar is still a flame.
你可以用真空来熄灭它
You can harness it with a vacuum.
然后散去
And then disperse it,
但我仍然需要一种方法来引导
but I I'd still need a way to direct
所有的能量都释放到大气中
all that energy into the atmosphere.
等等,如果你需要一个传送系统
Wait, if a delivery system is what you need,
那我有办法
then I got the ticket.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表