剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
to make the call themselves.
然后你在一眨眼的时间里就在他们身边
And then you be there for them in a blink of an eye.
花了你足够长的时间,天哪
Took you long enough. Jeez.
切斯特在哪里?我们有很多工作要做
Where's Chester? We got a lot of work to do.
他不来
He's not coming.
弗罗斯特,我和凯特琳谈过
Frost, I talked to Caitlin.
哦,让我猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
她改变了你的想法,所以呢?
She changed your mind. So what?
现在你是来给我讲妈妈话的吗?
Now you're here to give me some sort of mom talk?
认真的?我是
Seriously? Yes, I am.
因为我是你妈妈
Because I am your mom,
现在是我开始表现的时候了
and it's time I start acting like it.
冰霜,我觉得很棒
Frost, I think it's wonderful
你有如此强烈的保护人的本能
that you have such a strong instinct to protect people.
但从凯特琳分享的和我
But from what Caitlin shared and what I saw
今天亲眼所见的,我觉得你姐姐是对的
with my own eyes today, I I think your sister's right.
你需要停止如此鲁莽
You need to stop being so reckless.
你不明白,这是闪电侠小队
You don't get it. This is Team Flash.
保护人?有点像职位描述
Protecting people? Kinda in the job description.
不,你不明白
No, youdon't get it.
如果你死了,你不能帮助任何人
You can't help anyone if you're dead.
我发誓有时你让我想起了你的父亲
I swear sometimes you remind me of your father.
哦,一个杀人不眨眼的精神病患者?哎,谢谢
Oh, a murderous psychopath? Gee, thanks.
不,不是冰柱,托马斯
No, not Icicle. Thomas.
你父亲也会不惜一切代价
Your father would do whatever it took
为了保护家人
to protect his family too,
包括创建你来拯救凯特琳
including creating you to save Caitlin.
但他走得太远了,这让他失去了
But he took it too far, and it cost him a future
和最爱他的人在一起的未来
with the people who loved him the most,
我不想看到你走那条路
and I don't wanna see you go down that road.
我也不
Neither do I.
听着,你们认为我有某种死亡的愿望
Look, you people think I have some sort of death wish
什么的,但事实并非如此
or something, but it's not that.
我真的天生就是凯蒂的保镖
I was literally born to be Caity's bodyguard.
要求我不要跳入火线
Asking me not to jump in the line of fire,
这就像要求天空不要变蓝一样
it's like asking the sky not to be freaking blue.
冰霜,你不仅仅是一个保镖
Frost, you're more than a bodyguard.
你是个了不起的年轻女人
You're an incredible young woman
和闪电侠小队的重要组成部分
and a vital part of Team Flash.
斯♥诺♥家族也是如此
And of the Snow family too.
因为你是我的女儿
Because you're my daughter.
作为你的母亲,保护你是我的职责
And as your mother, it's my job to protect you,
这就是为什么我要告诉你
which is why I'm telling you
有保护他人的时候
there's a time for protecting others
也有要保护自己的时候
and there's a time for protecting yourself.
现在是做后者的时候了
And now is the time to do the latter.
我早就应该看清事实的,我希望你现在也能明白
I I should have seen it before and I hope you do now.
是的
Yeah, I do.
但是那个鬼火呢?
But what about the Phantom Flicker?
我仍然认为你的计划会奏效
I still think your plan would work.
我们只需要保证你的安全
We just need to keep you safe,
所以要做到这一点的方法是快速捕获火势
so the way to do that is to trap the fire quickly.
我想如果我们添加一个二级低温动力学特征
I think if we add a secondary cryo kinetic signature,
它会使这顿饭更开胃
it would make the meal more appetizing.
就像蛋糕上的糖霜?嗯
Like frosting on a cake? Mm.
但我是独一无二的,没有人像我一样拥有冷冻能力
But I'm unique. No one has cryo powers like me.
我有
I do.
在你父…冰柱
After your fa after Icicle
把我放在他的冷冻室里之后
put me in his cryo chamber,
凯特琳和我做了一个测试
Caitlin and I did a test
对于我体内任何残留的变种基因组特征
for any residual meta genome signatures in my body.
是的,我记得,结果是阴性的
Yeah, I remember. It came back negative.
嗯,那是错的
Mm. It was wrong.
根据我的研究
According to my research,
我在冰柱房♥间里的暴露激活了一个潜在的低温基因
my exposure in Icicle's chamber activated a latent cryo gene.
我还没有冰的力量
I don't have ice powers yet,
但我有他们的潜力
but I have the potential for them.
弗罗斯特,如果我们结合
Frost, if we combine
你和我的低温动力学签名
your cryo kinetic signature with mine
它不可能抵抗我们
It would be impossible for it to resist us.
是的,风险会更小
Yes, and there'll be less risk
因为火焰不会犹豫
because the fire won't hesitate
我们将能够快速捕获它
and we'll be able to trap it quickly.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
算我一个
I'm in.
我们只需要再加入一个人
There's just one more person we need to get on board.
不用了
Not anymore.
我仍然对这个计划有多危险并不感到兴奋
I'm still not thrilled with how dangerous this plan is,
但妈妈是对的
but Mom's right.
如果两人合作
If the two of you work together,
火焰不会迟疑,然后我们可以困住它
the fire won't hesitate, and then we can trap it.
这将保证每个人的安全
And that will keep everyone safe.
伙计们,黑火回来了
Guys, the black fire's back.
它刚刚降落在市中心
It just landed downtown.
是的,所以无论你们要做什么
Yeah, so whatever you guys are gonna do,
机不可失,勿失良机
it's now or never.
好的
Okay.
让我们一劳永逸地解决这个问题
Let's take this thing out once and for all.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
我有自己的低温动力学签名吗?
That I have my own cryo kinetic signature?
有一段时间了
For a while now.
原来它在家庭血统中运行
Turns out it runs in the family.
不敢相信你没有告诉我们
Can't believe you didn't tell us
斯♥诺♥家族有两位冰雪皇后
there's two ice queens in the Snow family.
如果您需要了解更多关于
And if you ever need to learn more about
如何控制你的力量,我们在这里为你服务
how to control your powers, we're here for you.
谢谢,那意义重大
Thanks. It means a lot.
现在,让我们开始工作吧 - 是的
Now, let's get to work. Yes.
好的,我们准备好了
Okay, we're ready.
妈妈,你知道的
And Mom, just so you know,
我进行的测试证实了你的发现
the tests I ran confirm your findings.
你的潜在基因组加上冰霜的变种签名应该会放大
Your latent genome plus Frost's meta signature should amplify
球体的低温动力输出呈指数增长
the sphere's cryo kinetic output exponentially.
给我们来自地狱的篝火一个它无法拒绝的提议
Giving our bonfire from hell an offer it can't refuse.
然后还有一些
And then some.
听着,巴里
Listen, Barry,
我知道你从来没有参与过这个计划
I know you've never been on board with this plan.
所以如果出了什么问题
So if anything goes wrong
我知道,你会拔掉插头
I know, you'll pull the plug.
我相信你,你们所有人,别担心
I trust you. All of you. Don't worry.
如果是这样的话
If it comes to that,
我仍然会准备好让我们都离开这里
I'll still be ready to get us all out of here in a second.
你经常做这种事情吗?
Do you do this kind of thing all the time?
做什么?成为英雄
Do what? Be a hero.
我能说什么?这是一种生活
What can I say? It's a living.
是的,他们只是没有告诉你它有多强烈
Yeah, they just don't tell you how intense it can be.
你会做得很好
You're gonna do great.
请记住,你所做的将挽救生命
And remember, what you're doing will save lives.
我知道
I know.
之后,我们就可以吃晚饭了
And after this, we can get dinner.
好吧,但前提是你让我买♥♥
Okay, but only if you let me buy.
绝对地,好的
Absolutely. Okay.
好的,你的生命体征看起来不错
Okay, your vitals look good.
激活球体
Activating the sphere.
好吧,专注于你的力量
Okay, focus on your powers.
像这样
Like this.
哦,我觉得奇怪
Oh, I feel strange.
这意味着你做对了
That means you're doing it right.
好的
Okay.
凯特琳,他们怎么样?
Caitlin, how are they doing?
他们的生物特征是同步的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表