剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Meena, I don't wanna hurt you,
但你现在还不能控制自己
but you're not in control of yourself right now,
如果这个大坝破裂,成千上万的人可能会死亡
and if this dam breaks, thousands of people could die.
那就让他们去死吧
Then let them.
伙计们,她就在我后面,你们到位了吗?
Guys, she's right behind me. Are you in position?
快了
Almost.
后面的人都还好吗?
Everyone okay back there?
我刚刚黑进了米娜的速度表
I just hacked into Meena's speed gauge.
她的饱和度已经低于40%,这很有效
Her saturation is already under 40%, it's working.
如果闪电侠能让她再跑119秒
If Flash can keep her running for another 119 seconds,
她会用完剩下的速度
she'll burn off the rest of her speed.
啊
Ah.
米娜?
Meena?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
啊!
Ah!
闪电侠
Flash.
你能听到我吗,闪电侠?
Can you hear me, Flash?
她刚刚直接从负神速力
She just summoned power directly
召唤出了闪电
from the negative speed force.
抵消了闪电侠的能力
It cancelled out The Flash's power.
多么可悲
How pathetic.
神速力的代言人
Avatar of the Speed Force
死在神速力的背上
dying on his back.
米娜!停下!
Meena! Stop!
我不能让你这样做
I can't let you do this.
拜托,拜托,你必须停止这样做
Please, please, you have to stop this.
你所认识的米娜已经不在了
The Meena you knew is gone.
迷失在你宝贵的机器的静电坑里
Lost in the electrostatic pits of your precious machine.
我知道你还在那里
I know you're still there.
我可以感觉到你,被锁在里面,拜托
I can feel you, locked away inside, please.
米娜,回到我身边
Meena, come back to me.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
这就是我现在的身份
This is who I am now.
而杀死闪电侠是我的目的
And killing The Flash is my purpose.
不,不,不是这样的!
No, no, it isn't!
也许我应该先杀了你
Perhaps I should kill you first.
杀吧
Go ahead.
因为我宁愿死在这,也不愿失去你
Because I'd rather die right here, right now than lose you.
我知道真正的你!
I know the real you!
你是那个让中城所有实验室技术员都感到困惑的天才
You're the genius who stumped every lab tech in Central City.
我们必须对超光子进行解释
We have to account for the tachyons.
一位注重健康的合作伙伴
The health conscious partner
从来没有让我吃过奶酪汉堡!
who never let me have a cheeseburger!
不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anybody.
教会我把别人放在自己之前的英雄
The hero who taught me to put others before myself.
而那个米娜,她永远不会
And that Meena, she would never be able
做这样的事情
to do something like this.
我爱你,米娜
I love you, Meena.
震荡室准备好了,但我们中只有一人能使用它
The chamber's ready, but only one of us can use it.
我恳求你,求你了
I am begging you. Please.
我想拯救世界
I want to save the world.
我也想拯救世界
I wanna save the world, too.
你是我的世界
You are my world.
不!
No!
我不能失去你,我不能失去你
I can't lose you. I can't lose you.
拜托
Please.
回到我身边,回到我身边
Come back to me. Come back to me.
你应该先试试
You should go first.
艾尔伯德?哦,天哪
Eobard? Oh, God.
闪电侠,你还好吗?
Flash. Are you okay?
是的,我会的
Yeah, I will be.
他们也会
So will they.
你救了我
You saved me.
不
No.
是你救了我
You saved me.
好吧,好吧,我的速度终于消失了
Okay, well. My speed has finally worn off.
负神速力对你大脑的影响
And so are the effects the negative speed force
也没了
had on your brain.
我知道,你的实验
I know that your experiment
没有完全按计划进行
didn't exactly go as planned,
但这实验室也太酷了
but this is one seriously dope lab.
你现在感觉如何?
How do you feel now?
我终于又感觉到自己的存在了
Well, I finally feel like myself again,
我很抱歉我没有听你的话,闪电侠
and I am so sorry I didn't listen to you, Flash.
我们建立了BLOC,以便我们能够帮助人们
We built the B.L.O.C. so we could help people.
但是,如果我们使用它的代价是
But, if we can't use it without me turning
变成一个超级大反派 - 那么就不值得冒险
into a super villain Then it's not worth the risk.
特别是如果我们甚至不知道我们是如何挖掘
Especially if we don't even know how we tapped into
到了负神速力
the negative speed force to begin with.
对
Right.
如果有一种方法可以解决这个问题呢?
What if there was a way around it?
每当我开始觉得自己陷入困境的时候
Whenever I start to feel like I'm in over my head,
我会想我最爱的人
I think about the person I love most.
她帮助引导我回家,像一根避雷针
She helps guide me home, like a lightning rod.
就像今晚,当负神速力
Just like tonight, when the negative speed force
腐蚀了你… - 艾尔伯德把我带了回来
corrupted you Eobard brought me back.
所以,你认为我们之间的联♥系♥
So, you think that our bond
可以帮助我控制我的力量?
could help me control my powers?
这将需要对BLOC进行一些修补
It would take some tinkering with the B.L.O.C.,
但如果艾尔伯德是你的避雷针
but if Eobard's your lightning rod,
没有什么是你们不能一起完成的
there's nothing you can't accomplish together.
那么,我们是否应该看一下说明书呢?
Well, should we take a look at the instruction manual?
哦,我以为你不会问
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
嗯,对不起,打断了谈情说爱
Mm, sorry to interrupt the sniffers.
当你说闪点思旺回来的时候
When you said that, Flashpoint Thawne came back,
我联♥系♥了一个共同的朋友,收集一些情报
I reached out to a mutual friend to gather some intel.
他刚刚留了言
He just left a message.
切斯特,嘿
Chester, hey.
对不起,我花了这么长时间才回到…
Sorry it took me so long to to get back to
昆西P朗克研究所有一个来自
The Quincy P. Runk Institute is having a minor infestation
莫莱德维度的蛇形生物的小问题
of serpent creatures from the Morlaidh dimension.
都在掌握之中
It's under control. I think.
至于你的问题,我之前在外跟内特一起
As for your question, I was out having retirement drinks
喝退休酒,结果发现明日传奇中的人
with Nate, and turns out the Legends had
今年有与逆闪的遭遇
their own encounter with Reverse Flash this year.
是的,显然,是时间恶灵
Yeah, apparently the Time Wraiths
从黑闪手中救了他
saved him from Black Flash.
我的能力被剥夺,我被“重新教育”并被分配到
My powers stripped, I was re educated and assigned
这里来保护这个时间固定点
here to protect this fixed point.
作为对你过去罪行的忏悔
As penance for your past crimes.
信不信由你,萨拉,我终于明白了他们的观点
Believe it or not, Sarah, I came to see their point.
历史不能也不应该被改变
That history cannot and should not be changed.
思旺花了多年时间保护时间线
Thawne spent years protecting the timeline.
思旺! - 它现在是你的了
Thawne! It's yours now.
直到他在帮助明日传奇们的过程中死去
Until he died helping the Legends.
很悲惨的转折,是吧?
Pretty tragic twist, huh?
啊哦!
Whoops!
只是另一条蛇松动了,所以
Just another serpent loose, so,
我去拿一下我的剑
I just gotta grab my sword
在这边
And it's over here.
等等,如果闪点中的思旺成为英雄
Wait, if Thawne from Flashpoint became a hero,
但后来死了,他怎么会在这里?
but then died, how could he be here?
也许当他牺牲自己的时候
Maybe when he sacrificed himself
时间恶灵再次救了他的命,把他带到了这里
the Time Wraiths saved his life again, brought him here.
带给米娜?
To Meena?
伙计们,我知道这听起来很疯狂,但是
Guys, I know it sounds crazy but,
不管它是如何发生的,我认为我们很幸运
however it happened, I think we're lucky it did.
他们也很幸运
So are they.
此外,我们不会拒绝再来个英雄
Plus, we could always use another hero around here.
停下!
Stop!
你认为这是在玩吗,嗯?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表