剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你出了点问题
Something's wrong.
我们需要把你送回医学实验室
We need to get you back to the med lab.
不
No.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
现在不行
Not yet.
罗尼,你吓到我了
Ronnie, you're scaring me.
那可能是因为我不是罗尼
That's probably because I'm not Ronnie.
我的丈夫在哪里?
Where's my husband?
他死了
He's dead.
你的朋友是对的
Your friends were right.
罗尼·雷蒙德为了组织风暴
Ronnie Raymond sacrificed himself to the storm
在奇点里面牺牲了
in the Singularity,
将他的生命献给了它的力量
gave his life to its power,
和他的未来,以确保其灭亡
his future to ensure its demise.
但在那
But in that
无法控制、无法逆转的混乱
uncontrollable, irreversible chaos,
还有他的死创造出了我
his death gave me life.
现在我更强大了
Now I'm something greater,
超越了死亡
something beyond death.
我是死亡风暴
I am Death Storm.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表