剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Who's faster now?
今天早些时候,抗♥议♥者聚集在市中心
Earlier today, protesters gathered downtown
在戴米 达克的顶层公♥寓♥外
outside the penthouse of Damien Darhk,
要求正义
demanding justice.
从铁山监狱获释的达克
Darhk, who was released from Iron Heights Prison
六个月前被定罪涉嫌
on a technicality, was convicted six months ago
谋杀天眼会局长 西斯科 拉蒙
for the murders of A.R.G.U.S. director Cisco Ramon,
还有被称为明日传奇的英雄团队
the heroic team known as the Legends,
以及科技慈善家雷 帕尔默
as well as tech philanthropist Ray Palmer.
与此同时,达克的同伙
Meanwhile, Darhk's accomplice,
屠♥杀♥无数的高速能力者 逆闪
the mass murdering speedster the Reverse Flash
仍然逍遥法外
is still at large.
巴里艾伦,我正在想
Barry Allen, I was wondering when my old partner
我的老搭档什么时候回来跟我打招呼
was gonna come back and say hello.
我希望你一直在某个地方低调,放松
I hope you've been laying low somewhere, relaxing.
我再次需要你的帮助,达米安
I need your help again, Damien.
是的,你当然需要
Yeah, of course you do.
哇,嗯
Whoa, hmm.
你看起来不一样
You seem different.
看起来你是空的,老朋友
It seems like you're running on empty, old friend.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
闪电侠搞了我
The Flash happened to me.
现在我想要报仇
Now I want payback.
嗯,我喜欢这发展方向
Mm, I like where this is going.
倾诉你的悲惨故事
Spill your tragic tale.
好,在你被捕之后
Well, after you were arrested,
我与闪电侠战斗并击败了他
I fought the Flash and beat him.
太好了!
Yes!
但在我伸手穿过他的心脏之前
But before I could drive a hand through his heart,
他及时穿越回去,改变了一切,所以他赢了
he ran back in time, changed things so he'd won.
他创造了一个时代错误
He created an anachronism.
只是它不仅仅是一个事件
Only it wasn't just one event.
思旺改变了一切
Thawne changed everything.
试图阻止他让我失去了速度
Trying to stop him cost me my speed.
现在我们生活在他构建的时间线中
Now we're living in a timeline he constructed
为了他自己的利益
for his own benefit.
真的吗?
Really?
嗯,这是彻头彻尾的恶棍
Well, that's downright villainous.
嗯
Hm.
我们需要杀了他 是的,我们会的,我们会的
We need to put him down. Yeah, we will, we will.
你知道,除了我,没有人可以操纵时间
You know, nobody gets to rig time except me,
但解决这个问题并不容易
but fixing this won't be easy.
如果闪电侠创造了多个时代错误
If the Flash created multiple anachronisms,
重置时间线的唯一方法
the only way to reset the timeline
是在同一时间把一切都倒回去
is to turn everything back at the same time,
这就是为什么我们需要 PED
which is why we need the PED.
PED?PED
The PED? The PED.
粒子根除分配器
The Particle Eradication Distributor,
抹掉任何类型物质的东西
the thing that erases any type of matter.
你把它从雷·帕尔默冰冷的死手上拔了出来
You yanked it out of Ray Palmer's cold dead hands.
确实
Right.
当你和我一样杀的人够多的时候
When you've killed as many people as I have,
你会开始迷失方向
you start to lose track.
呵呵
Huh.
我有时会忘记...
I sometimes forget...
你比我还黑暗
You're even darker than me,
双关
pun intended.
好的,老搭档,这就是我们要做的
All right, old partner, here's what we're gonna do.
如果我们把PED
If we combine the PED
和我的时间宝石组合一下,那个时间位面上
and my Time Stone, any anachronisms
任何不正确的东西将被擦除
on that temporal plane will be erased.
所以这可行 哦,这可太好了
So this could work. Oh, it gets so much better.
我被捕后,他们没收了PED
After my arrest, they confiscated the PED.
猜猜它在哪里
Guess where it ended up.
冰霜、冻疮还有蝙蝠女正在
Frost, Chillblaine, and Batwoman are
搜索城市,但没有逆闪的迹象
searching the city, but no sign of Reverse Flash.
我再也感觉不到他了
And I can't feel him anymore.
就好像他神奇地消失了一样
It's like he magically disappeared.
那就再努力一点
Then try harder.
塞西尔,我们知道你正在尽力而为
Cecile, we know that you're doing your best.
是的,你当然是
Yes, of course you are.
他到底是怎么回事?他疯了吗?
What's up with him, anyway? Has he gone crazy?
我的意思是,这家伙认为他才是闪电侠
I mean, the guy actually thought he was the Flash.
他是个反♥社♥会♥人士
He's a sociopath.
没有办法解释这样的头脑
There's no explaining a mind like that.
朗克,我们的卫星在哪里?
Runk, where are we with the satellites?
朗克?什么?
Runk? What?
卫星 对,对,对,对
Satellites. Right, right, right, right.
卫星正在扫描他的负速子,先生
Satellites are scanning for his negative tachyons, sir.
但在分♥析♥了罗伯恩的的样本后
But after analyzing samples from Robern's,
看起来逆闪正在以
looks like the Reverse Flash is running
有限的速度奔跑着
on limited speed.
较低的速度意味着较低的快子输出
Less speed means lower tachyon output.
让他更难追踪 但并非不可能
Making him harder to track. But not impossible.
如果我们将原子手环的微型传感器同步到卫星
If we sync the Atom Bracelet's microsensors to the satellite,
这将隔离最小的快子
that'll isolate the smallest tachyons.
且将为我们提供艾伦的位置
That will give us Allen's location.
考虑周全,艾尔队长
Consider it done, Captain Eo.
霍顿,使用思想家的椅子
Horton, use the Thinker's chair
提高你的移情扫描
to boost your empathic scans.
斯♥诺♥,准备好医学实验室,以防万一
Snow, get the med lab ready in case there's trouble.
丹弗斯,加西亚,武器检查
Danvers, Garcia, weapons check.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
嗯,我想你应该在家休息
Well, I'm thinking you should be at home resting up
为了我们明天的重要日子
for our big day tomorrow.
我会
I will.
怎么了?
What?
只是艾伦似乎不太对劲
It's just that Allen seems off.
宝贝,他叫我他的避雷针
Baby, he called me his lightning rod.
只有你这么叫我 我知道
Only you call me that. I know.
但他很聪明 他在攻击我们的爱
But he's smart. He's attacking our love.
我们不能让他把我们分开
We cannot let him pull us apart.
他不会的
He won't.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
你和切斯特有什么关系?
What's the deal with you and Chester?
没有为什么?
Nothing, why?
偷来的目光,紧张的能量
The stolen glances, the nervous energy.
你要么勾搭,正在勾搭
You either hooked up, you are hooking up,
或者你真的需要勾搭一下
or you really need to.
好吧,我们做过一次
Okay, we did once,
但那是十年前的事了,它无处可去
but it was ten years ago, and it went nowhere.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我们调情了几个月
We'd been flirting for months,
有一天晚上,我们在玩龙与地下城
and one night, we were playing D&D,
它发生了
and it just happened.
那是一个非常强烈的追求
It was a really lusty quest.
不管怎样,我想会有什么事情发生
Anyway, I thought something would come of it.
但是当我早上醒来的时候
But by the time I woke up in the morning,
切斯特不见了
Chester was gone.
等等,他直接走了?是的
Hold up, he just left? Yep.
当我们谈论到它时
And by the time we talked about it,
我们决定做朋友更好
we decided it was better just to be friends.
再见!
Bye bye!
嘿,你知道多久
Hey, do you know how much longer
可以让我的新面貌准备好?
until my new look is ready?
踢坏人的屁♥股♥会让我看起来很漂亮
I'm gonna look so good kicking bad guy butt.
我只是在做最后的调整
I'm just making some last minute tweaks.
好的 好的,可以用了
Okay. Okay, good to go.
现在我们可以寻找一些速子了
Now we can hunt some tachyons.
它正在工作
It's working.
根据这些读数
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表