剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
艾瑞斯,如果你有什么事……
Iris, if anything happens to you...
嘿
Hey.
宝贝,我们会没事的
Baby, we're gonna be okay.
想想,多少次,多少条时间线
Look, how many times and how many timelines
我们找到了彼此?
have we found each other?
不管别人怎么说你的命运
Doesn't matter what anybody says about your fate.
我们的命运是在一起
Our destiny is to be together.
中城警局
CCPD.
艾伦,来得正是时候
Allen, just in time.
它有多糟糕?你平常看到的典型案例
How bad is it? Just your typical
中城银行的抢劫,毫无意义
makes no sense bank robbery in Central City.
没有人受伤,但值班保安
No one's hurt, but the on duty security guard
被送进了医院,因为崩溃了
is being hospitalized for some sort of breakdown.
等等,像是精神崩溃?
Wait, like a mental breakdown?
是的,目击者说那家伙疯了
Yeah, witnesses said the guy lost his mind
并开始胡言乱语
and started babbling nonsense.
然后他将武器射向空中
Then he fired his weapon into the air,
每个人都跑了
and everyone ran out.
当有人回到里面的时候
By the time anyone got back inside,
金库空了
the vault was empty,
守卫简直要疯了
and the guard was stark raving mad.
四名警官才制止了他
It took four officers to restrain him.
我来做
I'm on it.
艾伦!
Allen!
我需要你远离这里
I need you to stand down.
为什么,吉布森在处理这个案子?
Why, is Gibson working the case?
我只是帮他调查
I'll just help him investigate.
我需要你交出你的徽章
I need you to turn in your badge.
你被停职了
You've been suspended.
什么?
What?
我刚从市长办公室回来
I just came from the mayor's office.
你正在接受联邦犯罪调查
You're under investigation for federal crimes.
你的徽章,艾伦
Your badge, Allen.
现在
Now.
你正在接受联邦犯罪调查
You're under investigation for federal crimes.
你的徽章,艾伦
Your badge, Allen.
艾伦,我知道这一定令人震惊
Allen, I know this must be a shock.
队长,等一下
Captain, hold on.
我到底做了什么?
What am I supposed to have done?
两年前,约瑟夫卡佛有一桩
Two years ago, Joseph Carver had a mole
在中城警局操纵证据的案件
manipulating evidence in CCPD.
是的,米莉·罗林斯,又名阳光
Yeah, Milly Rawlins, aka Sunshine.
我们抓住了她
We caught her.
地长正在审查她的案子
And the DA was reviewing her case
作为内部审计的一部分
as a part of an internal audit.
现在,我不知道具体是什么
Now, I don't know what exactly,
但他也发现了新的证据
but he also found new evidence
这表明卡佛有第二个内线人
that points to Carver having a second inside man.
就是你
You.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我的意思是,我为什么要帮助约瑟夫·卡佛?
I mean, why would I help Joseph Carver?
这是地长需要解决的问题
That's for the DA to suss out.
对不起,这超出了我的工资等级
I'm sorry, it's above my pay grade.
现在,请离开现场
Now, please leave the scene.
我必须找出这里发生了什么
I have to find out what happened here.
我的意思是,我想你现在还有其他顾虑
I mean, I think you'd have other concerns right now.
我只是......我的意思是,科伯说一个守卫失去了理智
I just... I mean, Korber said a guard lost his mind.
如果这发生在别人身上怎么办?
What if that happens to somebody else?
人们可能会受伤
People could get hurt.
听着,队长,我知道你只听我说
Look, Captain, I know you only have my word,
但你必须相信我
but you you gotta believe me.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
所以请让我做我的工作
So please, just let me do my job.
如果乔现在在这里,他会说我应该学习
If Joe were here right now, he'd say I should learn
去年的经验,保持开放的心态
from last year and keep an open mind.
这就是为什么我答应你
Which is why I promise you,
我会深入了解这个
I will get to the bottom of this
并找出真♥相♥
and find out the truth.
但在我这样做之前,我很抱歉
But until I do, I'm sorry.
艾伦,你必须离开
Allen, you have to leave.
疯了吧
This is insane.
你的中城警局记录非常出色
Your CCPD record is stellar.
每个人都知道罗林斯不过是卡佛的走狗
Everyone knows that Rawlins was nothing but Carver's lackey.
你能找出他们对我不利的证据吗?
Can you find out what evidence they have against me?
哦,巴里,我要做的远不止这些
Oh, Barry, I'm gonna do a hell of a lot more than that.
我要打中城警局一巴掌
I am about to slap CCPD
申请这座城市从未见过的
with the biggest wrongful termination lawsuit
不当终止诉讼
this city has ever seen.
我要把它们流干
I am gonna bleed them dry
就因为这样对你
for doing this to you.
请问你还好吗?
Are you feeling all right?
不
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是...
It it's just been...
最近很难
hard lately.
我的意思是……你知道为什么
I mean...you know why.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我们并不孤单在这里
We're not alone in here.
我能感觉到这个房♥间里的另一种存在
I can feel another presence in this room.
你为什么在这?
Why are you here?
我不在
I'm not.
这是我意识的物理表现
This is a physic manifestation of my consciousness.
只出现在你面前
Appearing only to you
以评估你的心理稳定性
in order to assess your mental stability.
巴里?
Barry?
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
我的脑子没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with my mind.
是他,不是吗?
It's him, isn't it?
德斯佩罗?
Despero?
你的心在受苦
Your mind is suffering
由于这场悲剧
due to this tragedy.
但不是...
But no...
它还没有崩溃
it hasn't broken.
暂时还没
Yet.
他的能量
His energy.
他的能量,感觉就像……
His energy, it felt like...
整个房♥间都被淹了,我们都淹死了
the whole room was flooded, and we were both drowning.
德斯佩罗现在正在看着我
Despero's watching me now.
等待着他需要杀死我的证据
Waiting for the proof he needs to kill me.
你确定他不是让你发疯的原因吗?
Are you sure he's not what drives you insane?
不,不是
No, I'm not.
但我确实认为还有另一种解释
But I do think there's another explanation
对于正在发生的事情
for what's happening.
科伯说一名保安
Korber said a security guard
在今天早上的抢劫中失去了理智
at this morning's robbery lost his mind.
这不可能是巧合 今天不是
That can't be a coincidence. Not today.
不,它肯定跟
No, it has to be connected
德斯佩罗所说的将来会发生的事有关联
to what Despero said happens in the future.
我需要和那个守卫谈谈
I need to talk to that guard.
佐塔
Xotar.
佐塔!
Xotar!
佐塔
Xotar.
凯特琳,嘿 好时机 我想我有线索
Caitlin, hey. Good timing. I think I've got a clue
让星城实验室的搜索卫星运行了
to run though the S.T.A.R. Labs' search satellites.
巴里,我们现在需要你
Barry, we need you here right now.
政♥府♥正在关闭星城实验室
The city is shutting down S.T.A.R. Labs.
好吧,把这个地方锁起来!
Okay, lock this place down!
我想要找到那个辐射泄漏
I want that radiation leak found.
过来 快速地
Get here. Fast.
佐塔 佐塔
Xotar. Xotar.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表