剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我要在离开这里的第一辆巴士上
I'm on the first bus out of here.
我们会保证你的安全,我保证
We'll keep you safe. I promise.
我找到了莉迪亚
I found Lydia.
看来她要逃出城去了
Looks like she's skipping town.
这还不是她所做的全部
That's not all she's doing.
罗林斯,莉迪亚在和埃斯佩兰萨的表妹说话
Rawlins, Lydia's talking to Esperanza's cousin,
那个记者
the reporter.
我们不能让他们暴露我们
We can't let them expose us.
他们不会的
They won't.
没有活人能藐视阿♥拉♥尼亚斯帮
No one defies the Arañas and survives.
我一直在检查星城实验室的
So I've been checking S.T.A.R. Labs'
全天的卫星读数
satellite readings all day.
没有发现任何流浪的光子
Not a stray tachyon to be found.
我们的新高速能力者并不使用神速力
Our new speedster isn't using the Speed Force.
而现在他们在风中
And now they're in the wind.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
火灾的源头在这里,但唯一的问题是
The fire's origin is here, but the only thing that
起火源,就是这个丙酮
could've started it is this acetone.
即使有令人难以置信的低闪点
Even with an incredibly low flash point,
它仍然需要一个点火源
it would still need an ignition source.
切斯特,如果那个超速能力者是点火源呢?
Chester, what if the speedster was the combustion force?
哦,是的,不
Oh, snap yeah, no, the friction
高速移♥动♥产生的摩擦
from their super speed would totally be
足够启动一个燃烧反应
enough to kick start a reaction
这将解释他们如何在你之前到达现场
and it would explain how they arrived on scene before you.
因为是他们造成的
Because they started it.
但为什么呢?
But why?
看看这个生物识别锁
Look at this biometric lock.
它已经坏了
It's broken.
而里面的东西不见了
And whatever was inside is MIA,
就像我们的高速能力者
just like our speedster,
但是,伙计,你需要一个像这样的
but, man, the only reason you would need
温度控制的聚合物箱子的原因只可能是
a temperature controlled polymer case like this would be
需要容纳一个非常强大的电化学电池
to hold a very strong electrochemical cell.
比如伊沃实验室的牛顿电池
Like Ivo Labs' Newton Battery.
还在试验阶段,但它的力量令人难以置信
It's experimental, but it's incredibly powerful.
如果火灾是一种分散注意力的行为呢?
What if the fire was a distraction
如果他们的目的是偷这个? - 该死的
so they could steal this? Damn.
好吧,我想我们可以把它们从
Yeah, okay, I guess we can scratch them off
好人高速能力者列表划掉了,我们现在做什么?
the nice speedster list. What do we do now?
我想从一个知晓各路恶棍高速能力者
We get answers from the one person who knows
的人那里得到答案
villainous speedsters better than I do,
这意味着我将会离开一阵子
which means I'm gonna be off the grid,
因此,闪电侠小队暂时只能靠自己了
so Team Flash is on its own for a while.
你要去见他?你确定这是个好主意吗?
You're going to go see him? You sure that's a good
我必须知道这是否是他
I have to know if it's him.
好吧,你做你的
Okay, yeah, you do you.
我们在这里会很好
We'll be fine here.
(阿莱格拉:中城公民媒体需要一些技术支持,有空吗?)
这就是阿♥拉♥尼亚斯帮派
This is the Arañas gang.
多年来,他们的做法都只是偷车
For years, their MO was stealing cars.
它是由契石城的一个少女创立的
It was founded by a teenager in Keystone,
她后来被称为变种人紫外线
who later became known as the meta human Ultraviolet.
而且,最近,紫外线已经与
Now, more recently, UV has worked alongside
米莉罗林斯和公世星博士
Millie Rawlins and Dr. Kimiyo Hoshi,
又名"阳光"和"光博士"三人成团
AKA Sunshine and Dr. Light.
统称为刺客三人组
Collectively known as the Assassins Three,
她们曾为黑洞和伊娃麦库洛赫工作
they've worked for Black Hole and Eva McCulloch.
只是根据传言,紫外线去年就已经死了
Only according to rumors, Ultraviolet died last year.
而我们为什么要关心呢?
And why should we care?
因为我刚刚发现,阳光和光博士
Because I just found out Sunshine and Dr. Light
现在正在经营阿♥拉♥尼亚斯帮
are now running the Arañas.
我们谈论的是敲诈勒索、百万美元的盗窃案
We're talking extortion, million dollar thefts
都是本应不可能发生的
that should be impossible,
他们留下了一连串的尸体
and they're leaving a trail of bodies
由每一个妨碍他们的人组成
made from everyone who gets in their way.
你仅仅从一个来源得到了这一切?
And you got all this from one source?
是否有其他人可以证实她的故事?
Is there anyone else who can corroborate her story?
她是我们所需要的一切
She is all we need.
这就是为什么我们要对她进行现场采访的原因
Which is why we're doing a live interview with her
就在今晚
tonight.
我的意思是,你不可能是认真的
I mean, you can't be serious.
我们没有时间去核实她的故事
We'd have no time to fact check her story.
而这个"消息来源",你怎么会知道
And this "source," how do you even know
她是否可靠? - 我就是知道
if she's reliable? I just do.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你为什么对这个故事如此热衷?
Why are you so passionate about this story?
听着,我知道这一切听起来很疯狂
Look, I know this all sounds crazy,
但我告诉你们,这是正确的行动
but I am telling you, it's the right move.
你只需相信我知道我在做什么
You just have to trust I know what I'm doing.
我...我去给我的保姆打电♥话♥
I'll I'll go call my babysitter.
我去录制一下鲨鱼队的比赛
I'll DVR the Sharks game.
好吧,来吧
Okay, let's do this.
切斯特,这是莉迪亚 - 你好
Chester, meet Lydia. Hi.
今晚我们有一个骨干员工
We've got a skeletal staff tonight
以保护她的身份,而莉迪亚,别担心
to protect her identity, and Lydia, don't worry,
我把自己的生命托付给查克 - 你是负责做什么的?
I trust Chuck with my life. What do you do around
今晚,我将运行一个人工智能生成的过滤器
Tonight, I'll be running an AI generated filter
在采访中掩盖你的声音和脸
to conceal your voice and face during the interview.
所以不用担心
So no worries.
甚至你的妈妈也不会认出你
Not even your mom will recognize you.
我需要一些水
I need some water.
她会没事吗? - 是的
Is she gonna be okay? Yeah.
你呢? - 是的
What about you? Yeah.
因为报道阿♥拉♥尼亚斯的情况
'Cause reporting on the Arañas,
我知道这对你来说是个大问题
I know that's a big deal for you.
当你告诉你的员工时,他们的反应如何?
How'd your staff react when you told them
关于你跟阿♥拉♥尼亚斯的联♥系♥?
about your connection?
我…我没有告诉他们
I I didn't tell them.
阿莱…你确定这样好吗?
Alle... are you sure that's the right move?
我需要他们信任我
I need them to trust me,
如果我告诉他们我以前在阿♥拉♥尼亚斯
and if I tell them I was in the Arañas,
不,我不能冒险让他们对我失去信心
it no, I I can't risk them losing faith in me.
这个故事太重要了
This story is too important.
我去看看莉迪亚
I'm gonna go check on Lydia.
我的胃在做翻转
My stomach is doing flip flops.
你很害怕,我明白
You're scared. I get it.
但我们所冒的风险,是值得的
But the risk we're taking, it's worth it.
想一想你在加入阿♥拉♥尼亚斯帮之前的生活
Think about your life before you joined the Arañas.
(西语)你还记得那是怎么样的吗
很难
It was rough.
我独自一人,挣扎着要过日子
I was on my own, struggling to get by,
总是希望能成为某些事情的一部分
always wishing to be a part of something,
一个家庭,而我不知道的是
a family, and what I didn't know
它还会变得更糟糕
is that it could get even worse.
(西语)我曾以为阿♥拉♥尼亚斯帮就是我所寻找的
(西语)但是我错了
(西语)我们都想错了
是的,但不知怎么的,你就出来了
Yeah, but somehow, you got out
而不被杀死,我可能没有这么幸运
without getting killed. I might not get so lucky.
发生什么事了? - 蹲下!
What's happening? Get down!
(西语)什么枪会发出这样的子弹
阿♥拉♥尼亚斯帮,我就知道他们会找到我
The Arañas. I knew they'd find me.
好吧,我们现在必须离开这里
Okay, we have to get out of here now.
你好,莉迪亚
Hello, Lydia.
快走!
Come on!
抱歉,女士们
Sorry, ladies.
没有路了
It's the end of the road.
快,在这里!
Quick, in here!
你不能永远把我挡在外面
You can't keep me out forever.
那到底是谁?
Who the hell was that?
阿♥拉♥尼亚斯帮在这里,我们受到了攻击!
The Arañas are here. We're all under attack!
她受伤了!
She's hurt!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表