剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
佐塔
Xotar.
你怎么可以直接进来,把我们
You can't just come in here and kick us
踢出我们自己的办公室
out of our own offices.
公共安全法?
Public Safety Act?
四年前通过
Passed four years ago
在变种辐射几乎摧毁了这座城市之后
after the meta fallout nearly took out the city.
意味着我们可以做我们必须做的任何事情
Means we can do whatever we have to do
为了更大的利益
for the greater good.
在每个入口处安排团队
Post teams at every entrance.
未经许可任何人不得进入
No one gets in without clearance.
马上,先生
Right away, sir.
对不起,我是巴里艾伦
Excuse me, I'm Barry Allen.
我拥有这个设施
I own this facility.
艾伦先生,我们发现了
Mr. Allen, we've detected
您设施内的危险辐射水平
dangerous levels of radiation within your facility.
这个实验室距离崩溃还有一天
This lab's a day away from a meltdown.
这不可能
That's impossible.
如果事情那么糟糕,我们会注意到的
We would've noticed if things were that bad.
呃,也许不是
Uh, maybe not.
我刚刚检查了安全日志
I just checked out the safety logs.
我们的辐射扫描仪已经一个多星期没有更新了
Our radiation scanners haven't updated in over a week.
这…不太合理
Doesn't make...any sense.
发生了什么?这是一部分
What happened? This is part
我们的早期检测阵列
of our early detection array
监测场所内的辐射水平
that monitors radiation levels inside the place,
但它被腐蚀了
but it's corroded.
好久没运行了
Hasn't been functioning for a while.
地下动力核心中的传感器
Sensors in the subterranean power core
目前读数超过一千拉德了
currently read over 1,000 RADS.
你们很幸运
Consider yourselves lucky.
再过一天,你们都会进重症监护室
Another day, you'd all be in ICU.
封印那个动力核心!
Seal off that power core!
并马上呼叫一个外部收容小组
And get an external containment team STAT.
需要怎么样才能收容住?
What kind of containment?
我们需要建造一个混凝土
We need to construct a concrete
和整个设施周围的钢制外壳
and steel encasement around this entire facility
以容纳放射性物质
in order to contain the radioactive material.
然后我们将拆除星城实验室
Then we'll demolish S.T.A.R. Labs
并将碎片移至核废料场
and move the debris to a nuclear waste site.
你要拆吗?
You're gonna demolish it?
安全委员会作出最后决定
The safety board makes the final call.
但这看起来很糟糕
But this looks pretty bad.
现在召集你的人并说再见
Now gather your people and say goodbye.
你有五分钟的时间像香蕉一样制♥作♥并分开
You got five minutes to make like a banana and split.
扇出并搜索所有级别的其他泄漏
Fan out and search all levels for additional leaks.
打扰了
Excuse me.
好的
Okay.
这个地方已经挤满了城市工人
This place is already swarming with city workers.
如果他们进入内部层次......
If they get to the inner levels...
他们会发现它是闪电侠总部
They'll find out it's Flash HQ.
也就是我们的大本营
Aka our home base.
这就是为什么我需要你们拿走力所能及的东西
That's why I need you to grab what you're able to,
隐藏实验室的关键区域
conceal the labs' critical areas,
并尽快离开
and get out as fast as you can.
你好,巴里艾伦
Hello, Barry Allen.
吉迪恩,你能控制
Gideon, can you pull up the controls
全息发射器,将它们设置为手动吗?
for the holographic emitters, then set them to manual?
明白了
Understood.
准备任务
Preparing task.
你需要什么,切斯特P?
What do you need, Chester P?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
好 收到指令集
Yes. Instruction set received.
全息发射器重新配置
Holographic emitters reconfigured.
初始化
Initiate.
应该是旧房♥间
Must be old plans.
都好了
All clear.
好吧,我们回去吧
Okay, let's head back.
序列完成
Sequence complete.
但是,内部服务器上的闪电侠小队数据
However, Team Flash data on internal servers
如果被发现,将危及您的身份
will compromise your identity if discovered.
等待紧急数据擦除
Standing by for emergency data wipe.
吉迪恩,还有其他办法吗?
Gideon, is there any other way?
不,巴里艾伦
No, Barry Allen.
星城实验室内的所有信息
All information within S.T.A.R. Labs
必须删除以确保您的安全
must be erased in order to assure your safety.
这包括我自己
This includes myself.
这是最好的选择
This is the best option.
非常抱歉,吉迪恩
I'm so sorry, Gideon.
和你一起工作是我的荣幸,巴里艾伦
It has been an honor working with you, Barry Allen.
告别
Farewell.
已经很荣幸了
It has been an honor
和你一起工作,巴里艾伦
working with you, Barry Allen.
告别
Farewell.
冰霜架起了一堆东西离开这里
Frost ice bridged a bunch of stuff out of here.
她要把它带到凯特琳家
She's gonna bring it to Caitlin's.
好吧,是时候出发了
Okay, it's time to go.
我不敢相信这正在发生
I can't believe this is happening.
这是我们的家
This was our home.
这太不真实了
This this is so unreal.
我在那个实验室呆的时间比我住过的任何地方都多
I spent more time in that lab than anywhere I've ever lived.
伙计们,我知道这有多痛
Guys, I know how much this hurts.
我知道你在想什么
And I know what you're thinking.
但这些挫折并不能证明
But these setbacks aren't proof
德斯佩罗对未来的看法是正确的
that Despero's right about the future.
他们也不能证明他不是
They're not proof he isn't, either.
我知道,但是嘿,我们必须有信心
I know, but hey, we gotta have faith.
不仅在我身上,而且在彼此身上
Not just in me, but in each other.
巴里,我们和你在一起
Barry, we're with you.
我想我们都只是希望有一些
I think we all just wish that there was some
这一切的其他解释
other explanation for all this.
我认为有
I think there is.
某事引起了保安
Something caused a security guard
今天早上在银行抢劫案中失去理智
to lose his mind at a bank robbery this morning.
呃,你的意思是和德斯佩罗说的一模一样
Uh, you mean exactly like what Despero said
会发生在你身上吗?
would happen to you?
这一定是有关系的
This has to be related.
我要使用星城实验室卫星
I was gonna use the S.T.A.R. Labs satellites
来追踪一个线索
to follow a lead.
幸运的是,我们的
Luckily, we have someone
团队里面有个
on our team who is an expert
揭露真♥相♥的专家
at exposing the truth.
佐塔的故事是第一要务
The Xotar story is priority one.
好了,话没说完
Okay, the word's out.
如果这个“佐塔”线索有什么
If there's anything to this "Xotar" lead,
我的人会找到的
my people will find it.
德斯佩罗说我要毁灭世界
Despero said I'm gonna destroy the world.
如果这是真的...
If that's true...
我是我所爱的每个人都会死去的原因
I'm the reason everyone I love is gonna die.
巴里,你还记得上次是什么时候吗
Barry, do you remember the last time
是什么东西弄乱了你的思绪?
that something messed with your head?
你什么时候有了快速思想?
When you had speed thinking?
这就像我在自动驾驶仪上
It was like I was on autopilot.
我的心刚刚接管了
My mind just took over.
是的,但你突然摆脱了它
Yeah, but you snapped out of it.
因为你看到你的朋友处于危险之中
'Cause you saw that your friends were in danger.
我的意思是,你永远不可能真正伤害我们
I mean, you could never really hurt us.
即便如此,如果我爱的人发生了什么事
Even so, if something does happen to someone I love,
因为我升级了速度...
because of my leveled up speed...
我不知道我会作何反应
I don't know how I'd react.
是泰勒
It's Taylor.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表