剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
离开!
Clear!
别动!举起手来!
Freeze! Put your hands in the air!
嗯,你好,警官
Well, hello, officers.
闪电侠 第8季第14集
这很有趣
Now, that was fun.
我实在没有心情搞这个
I am so not in the mood for this.
好了,大块头
All right, big guy.
我给你一次机会,退下
I'm gonna give you one chance to stand down.
我给你一次机会逃跑
I'll give you one chance to beat it.
切斯特,他穿的是什么?
Chester, what's he wearing?
切斯特?
Chester?
对不起
Sorry.
请给我一点时间,嗯...
Just give me a second to, um...
好的,好的,我知道了
okay, okay, I got it.
盔甲符合从伊沃实验室
The armor matches the description
偷来的一套外骨骼防护服的描述
of an exo suit stolen from Ivo Labs.
它通过放大佩戴者的生物化学成分来充电
It's charged by amplifying the wearer's biochemistry,
因此,他的运动
so everything from his movements
甚至他的情绪
to even his emotions
是使他更强大的燃料
Are fuel that makes him stronger.
你应该在有机会的时候逃跑,闪电侠
You should've run away when you had the chance, Flash.
现在,我只能这么做了!
Now this has to happen!
那里面有很多人
There's a lot of people in there.
好吧,闪电侠,他刚刚瓦解了
Okay Flash, he just compromised
那个建筑结构中的两根钢梁
two steel girders in that substructure.
那栋楼要倒塌了
That building's gonna collapse.
阿莱格拉,塞西尔,我要使用我的闪电
Allegra, Cecile, I'm gonna use my lightning
将那些钢梁重新焊接在一起
to weld those girders back together.
把这家伙拿下
Take this guy down.
好吧,来一个经典的包围战术
Okay, let's do a classic corral and contain.
阿莱格拉,冲上去,用紫外线爆发打他
Allegra, charge up and hit him with a UV burst.
嘿,雪裤!
Hey, Snow Pants!
在这里
Over here.
然后冰霜,你扑向他
And then Frost, you swoop in to
阿莱格拉! - 爆♥炸♥把她击晕了
Allegra! The blast knocked her out.
但她还在呼吸
But she's still breathing.
伙计们,我真的很抱歉
Guys, I'm I am so sorry
切斯特,我需要你集中精力
Chester, I need you to focus.
你得帮我弄清楚
You gotta help me figure out
我怎样才能阻止这家伙
how I'm gonna stop this guy.
你的朋友应该学会如何瞄准
Your friend should learn how to aim.
如果你能试着安抚他的情绪
If you can try to calm his emotions,
这可能可以使装甲失去动力
that could de power the suit.
你想搞乱我的脑子吗?
You trying to mess with my head?
刚刚发生了什么?
What just happened?
是我想起冰霜的悲伤…
It's all of my grief from Frost...
以及大楼内的所有恐慌
and all the panic inside the building.
我受不了了!我大脑过载了!
I can't take it! It's overloading me!
我不能使用我的力量!
I can't use my powers!
可悲,有史以来最糟糕的英雄
Pathetic. Worst heroes ever.
好的,好的
Okay, okay.
你们还好吗? - 是的
You guys okay? Yeah.
切斯特,他去哪儿了? - 我不知道
Chester, where'd he go? I don't know.
他就这样消失了
He just vanished.
中城市民报举报热♥线♥仍然没有马克德斯蒙
CCC tip line still has nothing on Mark Desmond,
又名重磅炸♥弹♥的消息
AKA Blockbuster.
继续挖掘
Keep digging, please.
切斯特说他的衣服有某种隐身技术
Chester says his suit has some kind of cloaking tech
我们无法追踪,这意味着我们不会再见到他
we can't track, which means we're not gonna see him again.
直到他进攻之前
Until he attacks.
而当他开始进攻时...
And when he does...
艾瑞斯,我们不能像这样回到那里
Iris, we can't go back out there like this.
我们本应该很容易就能阻止德斯蒙
I mean, we should have easily stopped Desmond,
但阿莱格拉和塞西尔差点被杀了
but Allegra and Cecile were almost killed.
我们都还在为冰霜的事感到一团糟
We're all still pretty messed up about Frost.
我认为任何正常的工作
I think with any normal job,
都会抽出时间来哀悼
we would take time off to grieve.
但这里是闪电侠小队...
But with Team Flash...
这不是一个正常的工作
This isn't a normal job.
艾瑞斯,我应该如何告诉
Iris, how am I supposed to tell people
刚刚失去家人的人们
who just lost a family member
他们需要找到一种方式来哀悼
they need to find a way to mourn
同时还能正常完成工作?
and still get the job done?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果有谁能找到合适的话语
But if there's anyone who can find the right words
来激励我们,那就是你
to inspire us right now, it's you.
感谢你们抽出时间参加这次会议,伙计们
Thanks for taking the time for this meeting, guys.
我们意识到现在是一个疯狂的时候,发生了很多事情
Yeah, we realize it's a crazy time with everything going on.
当然,是的,我们
Of course. Yeah, we
我们需要在一起,比以往任何时候都更需要
we need to be together, now more than ever.
说到这里,凯特琳在哪里? - 我不想打扰她
Speaking of, where's Caitlin? I didn't want to bother her.
我想她在为明天的葬礼做准备
I think she's preparing for the funeral tomorrow.
也许我们应该做同样的事情
Maybe we should do the same thing.
你看,当你的卫星在寻找德斯蒙的时候
Look, while your satellite is looking for Desmond,
克雷默发出了一份全境通告
Kramer put out an APB,
她在镇上的每家银行都设置了一个单位
and she's got a unit placed at every bank in town.
幸运的是,我们有时间可以休息一下
Luckily, we have the time to take a break.
在一个完美的世界里
In a perfect world,
如果能休息一段时间就好了
it'd be great to take some time off.
我们都需要它
God knows we all need it,
但在任何时候,我们都可能面临更糟糕的事情
but at any moment, we could face something worse.
而无论我们是否喜欢它
And whether we like it or not,
我们是这个城市的第一道防线
we're this city's first line of defense.
我们都看到了外面发生的事情
We all saw what happened out there.
如果是血怒或德斯佩罗?
If it had been Bloodwork or Despero?
冰霜已经走了
Frost is gone.
而我们都需要为她哀悼
And we all need to mourn her,
但我们也需要找到一种方法来保护这个城市
but we also need to find a way to protect this city.
没有意识到我们在开团队会议
Didn't realize we were having a team meeting.
我们认为你可能需要一些独处的时间
We figured you might need some alone time.
还好
It's fine.
我一直没怎么睡
I haven't been sleeping very much,
所以我可以利用这个分心的机会
so I could use the distraction.
你确定吗?我知道你一定在处理很多事情
Are you sure? I mean, I know you must be dealing with a lot.
我知道组织一场葬礼有多难
And I know how hard it can be to organize a funeral.
实际上,我妈妈正在处理所有的安排
Actually, my mom is handling all the arrangements.
好吧,我是说,如果这是你想要的
Okay. I mean, if that's what you want,
但我们都很乐意参与其中
but we're all happy to pitch in
就像我说的,我妈妈已经把它搞定了
Like I said, my mom's got it covered.
但是,如果你对这一点有异议
But if you've got a problem with that,
请随时给她打个电♥话♥,提供帮助
feel free to give her a call, offer your help.
因为我不会去参加任何该死的葬礼
'Cause I'm not going to any damn funeral.
凯特琳 - 巴仔…
Caitlin Bar.
给她一些空间 - 爸爸,她很痛苦
Give her some space. Dad, she's hurting.
宝贝女儿,我知道,我们都是
Baby girl, I know. We all are.
但就像巴里说的那样...
But like Barry said...
我们刚刚失去了一个家庭成员
we just lost a family member,
而这种痛苦会让我们无法保护那些需要帮助的人
and that pain will keep us from protecting those in need.
它将为我们所做的一切蒙上阴影
It will cloud everything we do
直到我们面对它并治愈
until we face it and heal.
是的,但我们应该如何做呢?
Yeah, but how are we supposed to do that?
通过对冰霜的纪念
By honoring Frost.
听着,我之前…
Look, I just...
在社区中心参加了水彩课
took watercolor classes at the community center
因为冰霜让我保证
because Frost made me promise
我将尝试通过艺术来表达自己
that I would try to express myself through art.
我得承认,当我看到第一幅画布时...
And I got to admit, when I saw the first canvas...
我感到冰霜在向我微笑
I felt Frost smiling down on me.
而我们都必须找到自己的方式来纪念她
And we all have to find our own ways to honor her,
因为它是我们作为一个家庭
'cause it is the only way
来治愈自我的唯一方法
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表