剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
乔爷爷
There's Grandpa Joe.
哦
Oh.
我…我很久没有这样做了
I...I haven't done this in a long time.
我该怎么说?
What am I supposed to say?
深呼吸,警员
Breathe, Detective.
你可以的 嗯嗯
You got this. Mm hmm.
嗯嗯
Mm.
嘿,霍顿顾问,你好吗?
Hey, Counselor Horton. How are you?
我很蹩脚,韦斯特警员
I am crappy, Detective West.
所以如果你不介意,我就走了
So if you don't mind, I'm just gonna
是的 对不起,嗯
Yeah. Sorry, um,
我们在这里庆祝新年,并且
we are celebrating New Year's here, and
天啊 好的 我得阻止你一下
Oh, God. Okay. I'ma stop you right there.
嗯,有两点:
Um, two things:
一,我有大量的文书工作
one, I have a ton of paperwork
在我检察官办公室的办公桌上
back on my desk at the DA's office,
还有第二点,这个很重要,注意
and two this one's important; pay attention
所有的男人都是混♥蛋♥
all men are jerks.
没有冒犯的意思
No offense.
没感到 挺好
None taken. Great.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
该死...
Damn...
对不起,警员
Sorry, Detective.
话又说回来,她的离婚上周刚刚敲定
Then again, her divorce just finalized last week.
那不值得一提?
That wasn't worth mentioning?
我本来打算的,但它只是看起来像
I was gonna, but it just seems like
你们两个会成为如此出色的一对
you two would make such a great pair.
今天是乔爷爷和塞西尔奶奶开始
Is today the day that Grandpa Joe and Grammy Cecile
约会的日子吗?不
start dating? No.
我的意思是,我不认为它是
I mean, I don't think that it is.
好的,很好,因为今天光是
Okay, good 'cause stopping Grandpa Joe from getting shot
阻止乔爷爷中枪就够了
is enough fixing for one day.
好的,记住我们在 2049 年学到的东西
Okay, remember what we learned in 2049.
我们必须阻止今天要发生的事情
We have to stop what happens today,
在我们做这件事的时候
and we cannot interact with anyone
我们不能与任何我们的家人有联♥系♥的人互动
who's connected to our family while we are doing it.
放松
Relax.
没有人会知道我们是谁或我们为什么在这里
No one's gonna find out who we are or why we're here.
你们两个是谁,为什么会在这里?
Who are you two, and why are you here?
嗯?
Well?
你们是谁?是的当然
How about it? Yes, of course.
给你,警员
Here you go, Detective.
诺拉·莫伊和巴特·韦德
Nora Moy and Bart Waid.
我们是实习犯罪现场调查员,我们是来帮忙的
We're intern CSIs. We're here to help out,
因为我们听说你的一个犯罪现场调查员是,嗯...
because we heard that one of your CSIs is, um...
情况不太好
both: under the weather.
所以我认为这只是犯罪斗士
So I think that's it just crime fighters,
几个犯罪斗士,呃,科学
couple of crime fighters with, uh, science.
对不起
Sorry.
自星城实验室事故以来,这里一直很紧张
It's been tense here since the accident at S.T.A.R. Labs.
我的新搭档几乎不跟我说话
My new partner barely speaks to me.
给他买♥♥一杯咖啡
Get him a cup of coffee.
我发现Java咖啡真的可以增进人们的感情
I find that java really brings people together.
是的
Yeah.
这是一个好主意
That is a great idea.
我想从外面那个手推车买♥♥一整杯牛棚咖啡
I wanna buy the entire bullpen coffee from the cart outside.
哦
Aw.
去点单吧,我请了
Take their orders. It's on me.
也许这将有助于打破僵局
Maybe this will help break the ice.
警员,我们有,呃
Detective, we have, uh,
今天要做的科学太多了
so much science to get done today.
所以我不知道我们能不能,嗯...
So I don't know that we're gonna be able to, um...
很多 哦,我们确实有科学
it's a lot. Oh, we do have science.
但我们非常乐意提供帮助
But we are more than happy to help out,
我们很快就会回来,警♥察♥
and we will be back in a flash, Detective.
在韦斯特警员和我离开的时候
Can you leave Detective West's and mine
你们能稍微代替我们一下吗?
on our desks while we're out?
非常感谢,伙计们
Thanks a lot, guys.
那家伙 那就是那个人
The guy. That's Tha tha that's the guy.
那是为了阻止艾尔伯德思旺而牺牲自己的人
That's the guy that sacrificed himself to stop Eobard Thawne,
妈妈的老未婚夫
Mom's old fiancé.
是的 哦
Yes, it is. Ow.
现在我们是他的咖啡鼠了
And now we are his coffee gophers
我们应该处理
when we're supposed to be looking out
乔爷爷的事情
for Grandpa Joe.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
请问我可以不只使用我的超速吗?
Can I not just use my superspeed instead, please?
“不要更改时间线”的哪一个字
What part of "don't change the timeline"
你听不明白?
do you not understand?
巴特,除非我们绝对,100%确定
Bart, unless we are absolutely, 100% certain
它不会让事情变得更糟,我们不能使用我们的速度
that it won't make things worse, we can't use our speed.
但...
But...
巴特
Bart.
我需要你专注于计划
I need you to focus on the plan.
我有我的手套会在珠宝抢劫案
I have my gauntlet set to alert us as soon as
发生的时候提醒我的,好吗?
the jewel robbery goes down, okay?
那是乔爷爷会去的地方
That is where Grandpa Joe will be.
对,然后我们冲过去,拯救世界
Right, and then we zoop in, and we save the day.
这太妙了 但你确实意识到
That's fantastic. But you do realize
我们站在这里的每一秒
that every second that we're standing here,
乔爷爷现在可能会中弹
Grandpa Joe could be getting shot like now.
或者现在 或者现在
Or now. Or right now.
你懂我意思…什么鬼!打住!
You see what I'm Holy crap! Stop!
不,因为乔爷爷的安全危在旦夕
No, because Grandpa Joe's safety is on the line,
我现在需要咖啡!哦!我很抱歉
and I need coffee now! Oh! I'm so sorry.
我没看到你 它被称为
I didn't see you. It's called
不注意失明
inattentional blindness.
会发生在当一个人…
It's a phenomenon when an individual
嘿
Hey.
嗨,嗨
Hi. Hi.
我是巴特,你...
I'm Bart, and you're...
在研究时间动力学?你怎么知道这么多
studying temporal dynami how do you know so much
量子散度的知识?
about quantum divergence?
哦,这是一个惊喜
Oh, now, that's a surprise.
我告诉你,你能保守秘密吗?
Tell you what, can you keep a secret?
哦,是的,当然
Oh, yeah, definitely.
我来自未来
I'm from the future.
没门!我也是!哪一年?
No way! Me too! What year?
伙计,我完全在开玩笑
Dude, I'm totally messing with you.
时间旅行是不可能的
Time travel is impossible.
对,是的,你骗到我了
Right, yeah, you got me.
但这是可能的...从数学上讲
But it is possible though... mathematically,
如果我正确阅读了你这篇论文的标题
if I'm reading the title of your thesis correctly.
是的,我试图证明托尔曼悖论
Yeah, I'm trying to prove that Tolman's paradox
可以产生量子叠加
can give rise to quantum superposition,
以及两个粒子之间的快子交换
and that tachyon exchanges between two particles
可以产生叠加和纠缠分子对
can generate superposition and entangle molecular pairs.
当然,我还在努力解决
Of course, it's the causal paradox
因果悖论
I'm still trying to solve.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
你就像你这一代的埃隆马斯克
You're like the Elon Musk of your generation.
是的,我很确定埃隆马斯克
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Elon Musk
是我这一代的埃隆马斯克
is my generation's Elon Musk.
好吧,我的意思是我是艾弗里
Well, I mean I'm Avery.
我是诺拉,他的妹妹
And I'm Nora, his sister.
我们真的应该走了 我们有我们有那个东西
And we should really go. We have we have that thing.
是的,对 是的!我们有,嗯
Yeah, right. Yeah! We have that, um
艾弗里,你的研究令人印象深刻
Avery, your research is bleeding edge impressive.
你能告诉我在快速追踪实验室的老板吗?
Can you tell that to my boss at Fast Track Labs?
就一次,我想帮她做研究
Just once, I'd like to help her in research
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表