剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I guess all I need is my own superhero name.
不,你也已经有了
No, you already have that too.
快追(即"快速追踪实验室"的"快速追踪")
Fast Track.
快追
Fast Track.
所以你是来完成我的命运的?
So you are here to fulfil my destiny?
嗯,你可以从
Well, you can start
让我离开这个监狱开始
by getting me out of this prison
然后...
and then...
让我的速度恢复
giving me my speed back.
哦,你会得到你应得的一切,思旺
Oh, you'll get everything that you deserve, Thawne.
是吗?
Is that right?
而代价是什么呢?
And just what is that going to cost me?
代价只有一个
Just one thing.
你的生命
Your life.
不,不!等等,不!
No, no! Wait, no!
啊!
Ahh!
发生什么了?
What is it?
在炼狱发现一个巨大的能量激增
There was just a major energy surge at Lian Yu.
什么样的能量?
What kind of energy?
时间同位素那种 - 迪昂
The temporal isotopic kind. Deon.
当你到达那里时,让我们知道你的发现
Let us know what you find when you get there.
上次之后,我联♥系♥了西斯科
After last time, I reached out to Cisco.
星城实验室现在与炼狱岛可以安全通讯
S.T.A.R. Labs now has a secure comm link to the island.
找到什么了吗,老板?
Find anything, boss?
是思旺
It's Thawne.
他已经死了
He's dead.
就像他的身体在一瞬间老了一百岁
It's like his body was aged a hundred years in an instant.
这一点,静滞力可以轻易做到
Which the Still Force could easily do.
为什么迪昂现在要杀思旺?
Why would Deon kill Thawne now?
这没有任何意义
It doesn't make any sense.
自从我们去寻找艾瑞斯
Deon hasn't been himself
那时开始迪昂已经不是他自己了
since we went to search for Iris.
对不起,巴仔
Sorry, Bar.
得走了
Gotta bounce.
这正是我所担心的
That's exactly what I was afraid of.
她的时间病已经感染了他的思想
Her time sickness has infected his mind.
切斯特,我们的同位素传感器能找到他吗?
Chester, can our isotopic sensor find him?
不,上次能找到是
No, it worked last time
因为迪昂暂时退出了静滞力
because Deon exited the Still Force for a moment,
但现在他已经消失了,我们只能自己找了
but now that he's disappeared, we're flying blind.
有了跨越
With the power to travel
过去、现在和未来进行旅行的力量
across the past, present, and future,
他随时都可能出现
he could turn up at any moment.
所以你昨晚出去巡逻了?
So you were out patrolling last night?
你告诉我你在加班!
You told me you were working late!
我是啊,算是吧
I was, kinda.
听着,宝贝,你不必为我担心
Look, babe, you don't have to worry about me.
你猜怎么着,我不只是让情绪
Guess what, I don't just throw emotions
在人的脑子里进进出出而已
in and out of people now.
我也能诱发眩晕
I can induce vertigo too.
你是说像罗莎狄龙那样? - 是的
You mean like Rosa Dillon? Yeah.
宝贝,这不是一件好事
Babe, that's not a good thing.
我又不是什么超级大坏蛋,乔
Well, it's not like I'm some kind of supervillain, Joe.
我想,你会为我感到高兴
I would think that you would be happy for me.
我会,但我只是希望我知道这一切是如何发生的
I am, but I just wish I knew how all this happened.
哦,是的,说曹操曹操到
Oh, yeah, speak of the devil,
我们有一位访客
we are about to have a visitor.
等着
Wait for it.
进来吧,罗莎 - 等下,等下
Come on in, Rosa. Hold up, hold up.
没有人邀请你的罪犯到这里来
Ain't nobody invite your criminal behind in here.
真的吗,我以为她邀请的我
Really, because I think she did
毕竟她偷走了我所有的能力
when she stole all my powers.
呃...等等,你说什么?
Uh... Wait, you what?
塞西尔,这就是你升级的原因吗?
Cecile, is that why you leveled up?
好了,时间到,我想
Okay, time out. I think
我想,我可以解释
I think that I can explain.
你想?我想要回我的能力
You think? I want my powers back.
你认为我为什么要跟踪你?
Why do you think I was tailing you?
等等,你说什么? - 我在跟踪她
Wait, you what? I was tailing her.
就在我的能力消失之后
Right after my powers went missing,
我的脑海中出现了她的形象
I got a mental image of her in my mind,
所以是的,我想我应该顺路过来
so yeah, I thought I'd swing by
看看我是否能弄清这一切的根源
to see if I could get to the bottom of all this.
这很合理
Now, that makes sense,
但塞西尔是如何与你的变种能力结合起来的?
but how did Cecile end up with your meta power?
我,嗯,听我说完
I, um hear me out.
你知道我是如何抛出情绪
You know how I can throw emotions
给别人的,我可以把他们…
into somebody else, I can take them
是的,我教你的 - 对
Yeah, I taught you that. Right.
现在看来,不知何故,我居然可以
It seems like now, somehow I can actually
使用附近任何心灵能力者的力量
tap into the powers of any psychic that's nearby.
好吧,你住在第三街附近,对吗?
Okay, you live off of Third Street, right?
是的,是的
Yes. Yes.
昨天晚上,我在外面巡逻
Last night, I was out patrolling.
有一个人需要保护
There was somebody who needed protection
我心想:如果我是抢劫犯,我就不会这么做
from a mugger, and I thought to myself,
我想知道我是否可以利用罗莎的眩晕能力
I wonder if I could use Rosa's vertigo powers.
所以我试了一下
And I tried it,
然后就成功了
and I did it, and it worked.
这不可能是一个巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
恭喜你,你破案了
Congratulations, you cracked the case,
但我仍然没有恢复我的能力
but I still don't have my powers back.
你对这个问题也有解释吗?
You got an explanation for that too?
不,她没有 - 不,我没有
No, she doesn't. No, I don't.
那么我应该怎么做呢?
Then what am I supposed to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么?我的理论就是这样
What? My theory is just that.
这是个理论
It's a theory.
那你就需要测试它
Then you need to test it.
嘿,大卫,抱歉打扰你,伙计
Hey, David. Sorry to bother you, man.
我需要警♥察♥局长的帮助
I need a favor from the chief of police.
我现在立刻需要两张访客通行证
I need two visitor passes
进入到铁山监狱的变种牢房♥区
to the Meta Wing in Iron Heights ASAP.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
所以这就是导致我的生活成为一场噩梦的原因
So that's what's causing my life to be a nightmare.
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so.
这是负超声子
It's a negative tachyon,
而你的身体被它们所淹没
and your body is flooded with them.
它们是你的时间病的原因
They're the cause of your time sickness.
那么它们是如何到达那里的? - 我不知道
So how'd they get there? I don't know.
但你体内的负超声子
But the negative tachyons inside of you
正在以指数形式增长
are increasing exponentially,
这给你的身体带来了
and that's putting an incredible strain
非常巨大的压力
on your physiology.
你的身体不可能永远承受这个
Your body can't withstand this forever.
妈妈! - 我没事
Mom! It's okay.
我看到神力们了
I saw the Forces
巴希尔,迪昂,亚历克莎
Bashir, Deon, Alexa,
但是发生了一些事情
but something happened.
他们不一样了
They were different.
我为什么会看到这样的东西?
Why would I see something like that?
我所能推测的是,在某种程度上,你的病症
All I can theorize is that somehow your sickness
一定也会引发某种时空幻觉
must also be triggering some kind of temporal visions.
那是唯一的办法了 - 没错
It's the only way. Agreed.
但需要有人留在这里保护妈妈的安全
But someone needs to stay here to keep Mom safe.
你当时和爸爸一起在神速力里,我就留在这里吧
You were with Dad in the Speed Force, I'll stay here.
我去2022年找帮手
I'll go to 2022 and get help.
你确定这是个好主意吗?
Are you sure that's a good idea?
没有,但如果有人能帮助拯救妈妈
No, but if anybody can help save Mom,
那只能是爸爸了
it's Dad.
你会把自己烧死的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表