剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我来处理
I'm on it.
哦,这不可能发生!
Oh, this can't be happening!
我们需要到一个安全的地方去
We need to get to a secure location.
我们就在一个安全的地方
We're in one.
我刚刚启动了一个光动能护罩
I just activated a photo kinetic energy shield
围绕整个建筑
around the whole building.
它是防弹的
It's it's bulletproof,
防瞬移,基本上一切都防
teleport proof, basically everything proof.
你怎么知道要这么做?你只是一个IT人员
How'd you know to do that? You're just an IT guy.
嗯,我...
Well, I
当我们还是公民报的时候
I back when we were "The Citizen,"
光博士攻击过我们
Dr. Light attacked us.
这就是为什么苏迪尔邦雇用他来保护建筑
That's why Sue Dearbon hired him to secure the building.
为什么我的手♥机♥不工作?
Why isn't my phone working?
他们一定是在使用信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
They must be using a signal jammer
来阻断通信
to block communications.
糟了 - 怎么了?
Frick. What is it?
我的力场只是
My force field was only meant to be
在我们可以呼救之前的一个临时的保护伞
a temporary shield until we could call for help.
而现在我们不能… - 伙计们,她回来了!
And now we can't. Guys, she's back!
我参加过战斗
I've been in combat.
知道你的敌人在哪里是一件好事
Knowing where your enemy is is a good thing.
现在我们需要一个计划
Now we need a plan.
查克,你能不能把一些东西放在一起?
Chuck, can you MacGyver something together
绕过他们的信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥,打电♥话♥求救?
to bust through their cell jammers and call for help?
我可以建立一个振荡式发射器
I can build an oscillating transmitter
以绕过他们的信♥号♥♥
to bypass their signals.
阳光就这样消失了!
Sunshine just flipping disappeared!
是的,好的,我们需要保持冷静
Yeah, okay, we need to just remain calm.
直到这个力场进入临界状态
Until this force field goes critical,
星博士无法发射她的光子子弹
Hoshi can't fire her photon bullets,
而阳光也不能传送进来
and Sunshine can't teleport in.
你怎么会对他们了解这么多呢?
How do you know so much about them?
是的,阿莱格拉,为什么呢?
Yeah, Allegra, how do you?
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
(交出莉迪亚,否则都得死)
(天眼会高级机密区域-炼狱)
我们需要谈谈,思旺
We need to talk, Thawne.
你拿走了我的速度,你还想要什么?
You took my speed. What more do you want?
我的身体已经坏了
My body is broken.
我几乎无法思考,我无法入睡
I can barely think. I can't sleep.
我曾经能够在五秒钟内跑遍世界
I used to be able to run around the world in five seconds.
现在我至少要花那么长时间
Now it takes me at least that long
才能走着穿过这个愚蠢的牢房♥,因为...
to cross this stupid cell because...
你拿走了我的速度
You took my speed.
这是你自己造成的,思旺
You did this to yourself, Thawne.
大末日是你的计划
Armageddon was your plan.
而且它应该成功的
And it should've worked.
但它没有,而现在...
But it didn't, and now...
我必须找到一个新的方法来杀死你
I'm gonna have to find a new way to kill you.
哦,你可以试试,我已经得到了我需要的东西
Oh, you can try. I've gotten what I need.
等等,你就走了?
Wait, you're out?
等等,你就这样离开我?
Wait, you're leaving me just like that?
没有临别礼物?
No parting gift?
没有关于你宝贵的
No 411 on your precious
闪电侠小队的消息?
Team Flash?
顺便说一下...
And by the way...
这实在是太糟糕了
It's just too bad
发生在冰霜身上的事情,不是吗?
what happened to Frost, isn't it?
再一次…
Then again...
她从一开始就陷入了困境,不是吗?
She was in over her head from the beginning, wasn't she?
你这是在浪费时间
Yeah, this was a waste of time.
等等,艾伦,别走
Wait, Allen, don't go.
来吧
Come on.
这不是对待一个老朋友的方式
That's no way to treat an old friend.
你想要什么?嗯?
What do you want? Huh?
看看你是否做了一些
To see if you were responsible
不可能的事,现在我知道了
for something impossible, and now I know.
你不可能做了
You couldn't be.
什么事?
Responsible for what?
它是什么?
What is it?
是什么把你吓成这样,以至于你不得不
What scared you so bad that you had to run
大老远跑来,确定我还在这里?
all this way just to be sure I was still here?
我找到了一个新的高速能力者
I found a new speedster.
嗯...
Huh.
他们不能抢走莉迪亚,所以我们坚持计划
They can't have Lydia, so we stick to the plan.
查克正在研究发射器
Chuck's working on the transmitter.
如果她们在他完成之前就进来了呢?
And what if they get in here before he's done?
她们威胁说要杀了我们! - 她是对的
They threatened to kill us! She's right.
她们是一支入侵的军队,我们需要一个B计划
They're an invading force. We need a Plan B.
什么,你已经在写第一页文案了?
What, you're already working on page one?
我在给我的孩子们写一封信
I'm writing a letter to my kids
以防我死在这里,好吗?
in case I die in here, okay?
我投降!
I give up!
听到了吗?我投降了!
You hear me? I surrender!
莉迪亚,停下来!你不能投降!
Lydia, stop! You can't give yourself up.
你
You.
打开门 - 什么?不行
Open the doors. What? No.
莉迪亚,他们会杀了你 - 他们无论如何都会的!
Lydia, they'll kill you. They're gonna anyways!
现在把门打开,这样就不会再有人死了!
Now open the door so no one else has to die!
说得好
Good call.
莉迪亚,听着
Lydia, look,
我明白你想做什么,而且是该死的无私
I get what you're trying to do, and it is damn selfless,
但一定有别的办法
but there's got to be another way.
不要忘记你为什么来这里,你来这里是为了阻止他们
Don't forget why you came here. You came here to stop them.
我来到这里是为了不让其他人被杀
I came here so no one else would get killed.
现在让我出去!
Now let me out!
嘿,如果她想去,就让她去
Hey, if she wants to go, let her.
不可能!
No way!
我们不能派人出去送死,泰勒
We can't send someone out to die, Taylor.
那怎样,我们难道就只是坐在这里
So what, we're just gonna sit here instead
并等待着他们
and wait for them
煎炸我们或射杀我们... - 我不…
to fry us or shoot us... I don't
或者不管他们做的什么鬼事?
Or whatever the hell it is they do?
打开该死的门
Open the damn doors.
莉迪亚,我是唯一拥有那面盾牌密♥码♥的人
Lydia, I am the only one with the code to that shield,
而且我不可能把它交给你
and there's no way in hell I'm giving it to you,
这意味着我们将帮助你活下来,好吗?
which means we're gonna help you survive this, okay?
而你是永远不可能进来的
And you ain't never getting in.
现在我生气了
Now I'm mad.
让我来处理
Let me take this.
你们这些人就像阿♥拉♥尼亚斯一样疯狂
You people are just as crazy as Arañas.
我们承诺会保护她的安全 - 你承诺的
We promised to keep her safe. You did.
我没有! - 好的
I didn't! Okay.
我们都需要退一步
we all just need to take a step back
并想出一条新的出路
and figure out a new way out of this
因为那个女人的生命取决于我们的下一步行动
'cause that woman's life depends on our next move.
那我们的呢?阿♥拉♥尼亚斯要的是莉迪亚,不是我们
And what about our lives? The Arañas want Lydia, not us.
我们把她交出来,他们就会放我们走
We turn her over, they'll let us go.
我喜欢这个计划!
I like that plan!
不,我们做什么并不重要
No, it doesn't matter what we do.
他们不会让我们走,现在不会
They will not let us go. Not now.
你不知道
You don't know that.
听着,我看到了切斯特先前输入的密♥码♥
Look, I saw the code Chester typed in earlier.
而这正是莉迪亚想要的
And this is what Lydia wants.
嘿,莉迪亚是我们的消息来源
Hey, Lydia is our source.
作为记者,我们的职责是无论如何都要保护她
It is our duty as journalists to protect her no matter what
甚至来自她自己
even from herself.
你来教我道德课,真的吗?
An ethics lesson from you, really?
你的整个过去都是不道德的
Your whole past is unethical.
她在说什么呢?
What's she talking about?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表