剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
她的声音仍然在你体内
Her voice is still inside you.
只要那是真的...
As long as that's true...
她并没有真正离开
She's not really gone.
乔建议我们都找到一种方式来纪念冰霜
Joe suggested that we all find a way to honor Frost.
找到我的答案是相当困难的
It was pretty hard finding my answer.
但你呢?
But you?
你只需要听她说
You just have to listen to her.
那么冰霜说她想让你做什么?
So what's Frost saying she wants you to do?
你们大多数人都知道,我今天并不想来这里
Most of you know that I did not want to be here today.
起初没有
Not at first.
我担心在这里看到她
I was afraid that seeing her here
会使她的死亡显得更加真实
would make her death seem more real.
而且我很害怕
And I was scared.
大家都知道,冰霜总是无所畏惧的雪妹妹
You see, Frost was always the fearless Snow sister.
就像那次她去和鲨鱼游泳
Like that time she went swimming with sharks
并与鲨鱼挑衅
and picked a fight with a shark.
或者当她在吉特咖啡厅时
Or when she was at Jitters
为他们的抨击性诗歌♥公开麦克风之夜
for their slam poetry open mic night
并拿起麦克风读了一首诗
and just grabbed the mic and read a poem
一首她五分钟前在餐巾纸上潦草写的诗
she'd scribbled on a napkin five minutes before.
冰霜总是很诚实
See, Frost was always honest.
而事实是...
And the truth is...
我想,如果我看到我妹妹躺在这里...
I thought that if I saw my sister laying here...
我将不得不说再见
That I would have to say goodbye.
但后来...
But then...
我的一个朋友提醒我...
A friend of mine reminded me that...
这不是真的
that's not true.
她活在我们所有人的心中
That she lives on in all of us,
不仅仅是在我身上
not just in me.
在她的无私奉献中
In her selflessness,
她看待世界的独特方式
her unique way of seeing the world,
以及她对家人和朋友的深爱
and her deep love for her family and friends.
因此,如果我们让她的这些部分在我们身上活着
So if we keep those parts of her alive in us,
那么她就没有真正离开
then she's not really gone,
我想不出有什么更好的方式来纪念她
and I can't think of a better way to honor her memory.
我会让你活着,冰霜
I'll keep you alive, Frost.
我保证
I promise.
它通常是有效的
It normally works.
爸爸,你在想什么?
Dad, what were you thinking?
漂白剂可以去除污渍
Look, bleach takes out stains,
而且窗帘很脏,所以
and the curtains were dirty, so
我很抱歉,但不!不!
I'm sorry, but no! No!
这整个退休的事情,他仍然是真正的新手
This whole retirement thing, he's still real new at it.
这是整个房♥子里最干净的地方
Look, this the cleanest spot in the whole house,
而且我还会做得更多
and I would have done a whole lot more
如果冰霜没有拿走我的清洁用品
if Frost hadn't taken my cleaning supplies
用于她的拼贴画
for her collages.
哦,是的,我仍然不知道她是如何携带这些东西
Oh yeah, I still don't know how she carried that stuff
同时创造冰桥穿过城市的 - 她没有
while ice bridging across town. She didn't.
人们在数英里内找到海绵和黄手套
People were finding sponges and yellow gloves for miles.
实际上,我认为野狗
Actually, I think Wild Dog
把乔的一个拖把当做宝杖
uses one of Joe's mops as a bo staff.
真的吗?
Really?
这感觉很好,记住了这样的冰霜
This feels good, remembering Frost like this.
你的建议很有效,乔
Your advice worked, Joe.
这与你的关系比与我的关系更大
That had more to do with you than with me.
那是一篇美丽的悼词
It was a beautiful eulogy.
我们为纪念冰霜所做的一切比什么都重要
More than anything we did to honor Frost,
你今天帮助我们痊愈
you helped us heal today.
谢谢你把我们重新组合起来
Thanks for putting us back together.
我没有让你们好过
I didn't make it easy on you guys,
所以感谢你告诉我我需要听的东西
so thanks for telling me what I needed to hear anyway.
哦
Ooh.
那个叫重磅炸♥弹♥的混♥蛋♥回来了
That Blockbuster jerk's back.
我让克莱默给中城警局打电♥话♥
I'll have Kramer called CCPD.
不用了,这家伙是我们的
No way. This guy's ours.
另外,我们都希望有一场重赛,对吗?
Plus, we all wanted a rematch, right?
而这一次,我们已经准备好了
And this time, we're ready.
巴里?
Barry?
告诉克雷默去暖和一下拘留室
Tell Kramer to warm a holding cell.
我们去抓这个人吧
Let's go get this guy.
我去叫团队准备一个早期的头条新闻
I will tell the troops to prepare an early headline.
嘿
Hey.
你也有地方要去吗? - 没有
You got somewhere to be too? Nope.
因为我很想再听一些关于冰霜的故事
'Cause I'd love to hear some more stories about Frost.
我也希望如此
I'd like that too.
我去给我们弄点咖啡
I'm gonna make us some coffee.
完美
Perfect.
嘿,我们需要谈谈
Hey. We need to talk.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你知道,让你的客人等待是不礼貌的
You know, it's rude to keep your guests waiting.
我本来应该去一个酒吧的
I've got a bar I'm supposed to be
现在都差不多快被酒吧踢出来了
getting thrown out of right now.
对不起,我以为在你来到这里之前
Sorry, I thought I had time for one more supply run
我还有时间再运一次货呢
before you got here.
那是一台基因组测序仪吗?
Is that a genome sequencer?
是的 - 你偷来的?
Yes. And did you steal it?
我借用了它
I borrowed it.
不管怎么样,凯特琳
Whatever, Caitlin.
行家懂行情
Game recognizes game.
你看,你打电♥话♥来了,把我叫过来
Look, you called. I'm here.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你的帮助
Your help.
哇
Wow.
你是不是忘记付电费了?
Did you forget to pay your electricity bill?
好吧,这不算太令人毛骨悚然或什么
Okay, that's not too creepy or anything.
凯特琳,你想要什么?
Caitlin, what is it that you want?
我要把冰霜带回来
I'm gonna bring Frost back.
而你要帮助我
And you're gonna help me.
那么你怎么看?
So what do you think?
我想我们刚刚发现
I think we just found
明天的头版
tomorrow's front page.
芜湖!
Crushed it!
呃,我是说,谢谢你
Uh, I mean, thank you.
我将与出版业对接
I will interface with publishing
并尽快将其送出去
and get this out the door ASAP.
没关系的,去吧
It's okay. Own it.
这是一篇伟大的文章,你应该感到自豪
This is a great article. You should be proud.
现在,抱歉
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我仍然有大量的工作要做
I still have a ton of work to do.
这将是一个很晚的夜晚
It's gonna be a late night.
当然
Sure.
顺便说一句,你从海岸城回来了
By the way, it's really good
真是好极了
to have you back from Coast City.
没有你,中城市民报媒体就不一样了
CCC Media was not the same without you.
你们有阿莱格拉
You guys had Allegra.
我听说她做了很好的替补
I hear she did great filling in.
替补谁?
From who?
我...我现在要走了
I'm I'm gonna leave now.
但是,嘿,关于闪电侠的最新攻势
But hey, about the Flash's latest takedown,
我知道他与冰霜合作,但有报道称
I know he worked with Frost, but there have been reports
他也和其他人一起工作
of him working with other people, too,
只是没有人知道他们是谁
only no one knows who they are.
我们不应该调查他们吗?
Shouldn't we investigate them?
嗯,嗯...
Hmm, um...
我会考虑的
I will think about it.
哦
Oh.
我忘了我的...
I forgot my...
电♥话♥
phone.
艾瑞斯?
Iris?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表