剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Only he's been trapped there, trying to get back
从那以后穿过星辰来到凯特琳
across the stars to Caitlyn ever since.
现在他已经完成了,他可以在
And now that he's complete, he can move back and forth
那个地狱维度和这里之间随意穿梭
between that hell dimension and here at will.
一直以来,我们一直在想
All this time, we've been wondering
为什么死亡风暴会追随凯特琳
why Deathstorm would come after Caitlin,
罗尼去世七年后
seven years after Ronnie died.
他一直在寻找他的加一
He's been searching for his plus one this whole time.
他花了这么长时间,因为行程非常遥远
It took him this long because of how far he had to travel.
所以一个来自异次元的死亡怪物
So a death monster from another dimension
穿越外太空寻找他的死亡新娘
traveling through outer space to find his death bride.
是的,就是这样,我现在明白听到的一切了
Yeah, it's official. I have heard everything now.
我的天那
Great Benjamin Banneker.
跨维粒子
Trans dimensional particles.
好吧,你又开始造词了
Okay, now you're just making stuff up.
不,不,不,不,听着
No, no, no, no, look.
现在我知道他的能力是
Now that I know that his powers are
字面上来自这个星球以外
literally from out of this world,
这让我觉得我们需要一些宇宙的东西
it makes me think that we need something cosmic.
伙计们,我只知道一件可以增强
And folks, I know just the gadget that we can augment
并用来保护自己免受这件事的侵害的小工具
and use to defend ourselves against this thing.
心理增强室
The Mental Augmentation Chamber.
心理增强室救了我一命
The M.A.C. saved my ass
通过吸收几年前我不小心释放的
by absorbing the entire mass of black hole energy
整个质量的黑洞能量
that I accidentally unleashed a couple years ago.
我对此再次感到抱歉
I'm sorry about that again.
黑洞是由跨维粒子组成的
And black holes are composed of trans dimensional particles.
确实,这听起来有点疯狂
Exactly. Now, this is gonna sound a little nuts.
但是如果我们调整心理增强室
But what if we adjust the M.A.C.
让它不再吸收跨维度的能量
so that instead of absorbing trans dimensional energy,
反而散发出宇宙的疯狂呢?
it emits cosmic craziness instead?
我们终于可以以毒攻毒了
We'd finally be able to fight fire with fire.
是的
Yeah.
是的,但我们不能把心理增强室
Yeah, but it's not like we can just turn the M.A.C.
改成便携式大炮或盾牌
into a portable cannon or shield.
我们真正需要的是
What we would really need is
一个人能够容纳所有的能量
A person to contain all the energy.
这个简单
Done and doner.
我不懂高科技,但我足够了解
Look, I don't speak geek, but I understand enough
意识到你们需要一个反死亡风暴
to realize that you guys need an anti Deathstorm
来干掉那玩意
in order to take down the real thing.
冰霜和死亡风暴的力量都基于冷聚变
Frost and Deathstorm's powers are both based on cold fusion.
这可能是完成这件事的关键
That could be the key to pull this whole thing off.
是的,但是冰霜,那玩意
Yeah, but Frost, this is right up there
带着一些我们作为一个团队
with some of the most dangerous stuff
见过的最危险的东西
we've ever attempted as a team.
我们不能要求你这样做
We can't ask you to do this.
你不必
You don't have to.
就像我告诉妈妈的一样,爸爸创造我只有一个原因
It's like I told Mom. Dad created me for one reason.
为了保证凯蒂的安全
To keep Caity safe.
我真的是为此而生的
I was literally born for this.
所以...
So...
让我们灭了这狗♥娘♥养♥的
let's extinguish the son of a bitch.
艾瑞斯
Iris.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
看到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表