剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You're gonna burn yourself out.
你一上午都在和闪电侠训练
You've been training all morning with the Flash,
而现在却没有休息
and now instead of resting,
你要把自己逼得更紧
you're pushing yourself even harder.
艾尔伯德,你担心的太多了
Eobard, you're worrying too much.
米娜,你需要放松一下
Meena, you need to ease up.
还不行,我需要继续训练
Not yet. I need to keep training.
为什么,这样你就可以自杀了?
Why, so you can kill yourself?
你怎么了?
What's gotten into you?
艾尔伯德,获得这能力还有什么意义,如果…
Eobard, what's the point of having these powers if
我们一直在找你,艾尔伯德
We've been looking for you, Eobard.
你们这些人是谁?
Who are you people?
我们是谁并不重要,至少对一个死人来说不重要
Who we are isn't important, at least not to a dead man.
不管你们是谁或什么人
Whoever or whatever you are,
你们需要从我的大楼里滚出去...
you need to get the hell out of my building...
在我逼你们之前
Before I make you.
哦,我喜欢她
Ooh, I like her.
好了,不要太执着了,游戏时间快结束了
Well, don't get too attached. Playtime's almost over.
这是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你很快就会发现的
You'll find out soon enough.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
退后! - 否则呢?
Back off! Or what?
你不知道你的对手是谁,是吗?
You have no idea who you're up against, do you?
那就给我指点一下
Then enlighten me.
我们是宇宙的真正力量
We're the true Forces of the universe,
从黑暗中书写出来的
ones written in darkness.
而我们是来杀你的,思旺
And we're here to kill you, Thawne,
这样你才可以实现你的目的
so you can fulfil your purpose.
别看起来那么的,负面
Don't look so negative.
我保证我会很快完事的
I promise I'll make it fast.
我不会让你们伤害他的
I won't let you hurt him.
我就希望你会这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
我可以品尝到她的恐惧
I can taste her fear.
哦,开胃小菜
Ooh, amuse bouche.
抓紧
Hold on.
太容易了
Too easy.
看来你是剩下的最后一个思旺了
Looks like you're the last Thawne left.
希望你享受你的时间,伙计
Hope you enjoyed your time, man,
因为所有的你都出局了
'cause you're all out.
哇,哇,哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
怎么了?
What is it?
他来了
He's coming.
哦
Ooh.
不够快,闪电侠
Not fast enough, Flash.
此外,这不是你的那种派对
Besides, this ain't your kind of party.
我要把你像葡萄一样捏碎
I'm gonna crush you like a grape.
什么…
What the
他们是谁?
Who are they?
哦,哇哦,哇哦!
Oh! Whoa, whoa!
是我的速度,有点不对劲
It's my speed. Something's wrong.
好吧,这可能与
Well, it probably had something to do
你刚刚上演的灯光秀有关
with that light show you just put on.
不,更像米娜在大坝上攻击我那时一样
No, it's like when Meena attacked me at the dam,
只是更强
only much stronger.
他们试图杀死艾尔伯德
They tried to kill Eobard.
就像在炼狱一样
Just like at Lian Yu.
而这仅仅是个开始
And that's just the beginning.
你知道吗,宇宙中只能容纳
You see, there's only room
一组神力们
for one set of Forces in the universe
负的那一组
negative ones
而我们已经厌倦了分享我们的地盘
and we're tired of sharing our turf.
神速力诺拉和其他人
Speed Force Nora and the others,
你们对他们做了什么?
what did you do to them?
哦,他刚刚让他们开始了新的一周
Oh, he just gave them a case of the Mondays.
你要过一段时间才能再见到他们
It'll be a while before you see them again.
你们为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this,
这与我有什么关系?
and what does it have to do with me?
你不是负神速力的代言人
You're not the Avatar.
你或者让我们变得软弱
You just being here makes us weak.
所以必须做出牺牲,闪电侠
So sacrifices gotta be made, Flash,
而你必须为你所做的事情付出代价
and you've gotta pay for what you did.
我不关心他们是谁
I don't care who they are.
我不会让他们伤害艾尔伯德
I won't let them hurt Eobard.
等等,哇,哇!哇哦
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
好吧,我们需要给你一些帮助
All right, we need to get you some help.
来吧
Come on.
我想帮助刚到
I think it just arrived.
呃,切斯特? - 哦,是的
Uh, Chester? Oh, yeah.
是的,我对黑入通讯感到非常抱歉
Yeah, I'm so sorry about the hacking comms thing,
但我看到闪电侠的生命体征垂危
but once I saw the Flash's vitals,
我不得不追踪他
I had to track him down.
你们能把闪电侠带到星城实验室来吗?
You think you could bring the Flash to S.T.A.R. Labs?
好的,一分钟内就到
Yeah. Be there in under a minute.
很好,因为他有事情要做了
Good, 'cause he's got company.
最好的那种
The best kind.
凯特琳,你为什么要帮我?
Caitlin, why are you helping me?
我以为你放弃了冰霜
I thought you gave up on Frost.
我是放弃了
I had,
但在我看到你的设计后
but after I saw your designs,
我意识到我将永远不会停止努力让她回来
I realized I'll never stop trying to bring her back.
我不能
I can't.
好的,如果一切按计划进行
Okay, if all goes according to plan,
舱内的脑电路应该会刺♥激♥
the pod's cerebral circuitry should stimulate,
并重新激活还残余在你脑子里的
and then reactivate Frost's residual subconscious
冰霜的潜意识
left inside your mind.
那我就能再次听到她的声音了
And then I'll get her voice back.
是的,当她再次和我们在一起时...
Yeah, and when she's with us again...
我们就能接着,为她建造一个新的身体了
We can pick up where we left off and build her a new body.
嘿,如果巴里发现我们在做什么怎么办?
Hey, what if Barry discovers what we're doing?
你知道,把你拉开来,毁掉这个舱?
You know, he pulls you out, destroys the CRC?
那我们就去找到另一种方法
Then we'll find another way.
就像撞上了一堵砖墙
It was like slamming into a brick wall.
不管我的速度有多快
It didn't matter how fast I was.
妈妈身体里的负超声子
The negative tachyons in Mom's body
阻止了她穿越时空
won't let her travel through time.
我仍然无法相信负神力的存在
I still can't believe we have to fight Negative Forces
而我们甚至还得跟他们作战
or that they even exist.
确实如此,另外他们说
True that, and what'd they mean by,
"思旺不是代言人"是什么意思?
"Thawne's not the Avatar"?
爸爸,你说那边只有
Dad, you said that it was
负的迪昂、亚历克莎和巴希尔
just Negative Deon, Alexa, and Bashir,
但没有负神速力诺拉
but there was no Negative Speed Force Nora.
她在哪里?
Where was she?
另一个迪昂说我必须为我所做的事情付出代价
This other Deon said I had to pay for what I did,
而我夺走了思旺的速度
and I took away Thawne's speed
通过切断他与负神速力的联♥系♥
by severing his connection to the Negative Speed Force.
这可能抹杀了负的诺拉
Which might have erased Negative Nora.
这一定是他们现在变得更弱的原因
That must be why they're weaker now
以及他们为什么责怪你
and why they blame you.
也许他们认为杀死思旺
Maybe they think that killing Thawne
就能以某种方式带回负神速力神通
will somehow bring back the Negative Speed Force Avatar.
等下,如果他们厌倦了分享他们的地盘
Hold on, if they're tired of sharing their turf,
他们会想要公平的竞争环境
they'd want to level the playing field.
通过削弱我们认识的那些神力们
By weakening the Forces we know.
艾瑞斯的时间病
Iris' time sickness,
这从来不是关于她的
it was never about her.
他们知道迪昂会试图帮忙
I mean, they knew Deon would try to help.
而妈妈的病会蔓延到所有正神力那去
And Mom's sickness would spread to the Positive Forces.
把他们淘汰掉
Taking them out of the picture.
等等,等一下,如果坏的神力们
Wait, hold up, what happens
最终成为剩下的那一组会怎么样?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表