剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Now, make sure to calibrate the containment housing
为了弥补可能的
To compensate for the possibility
亚原子水平的重构翻转
of a reconfiguration flip at the subatomic level.
已经完成了
Already done.
真的吗?
Really?
好吧,当这一切结束时
Well, when this is over,
坦豪泽实验室有一份工作等着你
there's a job waiting for you at Tannhauser Labs.
剧透:我薪水更高
Spoiler: I pay better.
真的?
For real?
我的意思是,不
I mean I mean, nah.
不,我其实有点喜欢这里
No, I actually kinda like it here.
你自便
Suit yourself.
我们准备好了,冰霜?
We're ready. Frost?
好的,接下来呢?
Okay, what next?
切斯特,启动冷聚变球
Chester, activate the Cold Fusion Sphere.
记住,球体会放大
Now remember, the sphere will amplify
你的低温动力学特征,把火焰拉近
your cryo kinetic signature, drawing the fire near.
但你需要留在轮床上
But you need to stay in the gurney
直到火被拉进那个球体
until the fire is pulled into that sphere
让我们把它困住
and we've trapped it.
好的,所以现在我们就等着
Okay, so now we just wait around
一些有情感的火焰来吃晚饭吧?
for some sentient fire to come get its dinner?
那可能需要很久 - 如果卡拉是对的,就不会
That could take forever. Not if Carla's right.
球体会指数级
The sphere will amplify
放大冰霜的低温特征
Frost's cryo signature exponentially,
就像动物的气味传播到更大的区域
like an animal's scent getting broadcast to a larger area
引诱捕食者并吸引他们
to entice a predator and draw them in.
在捕蝇器上制♥作♥冰霜蜂蜜
Making Frost honey on a flytrap.
一旦它感觉到她,它就会扑过来
Once it senses her, it'll pounce
然后我们就能得手了
and then we got it.
如果这个幽灵般的东西正在寻找燃料而不是悲伤
If this spooky thing is looking for fuel instead of just grief,
这就是那个加油站了
this is the place to find it.
冰霜...
Frost...
关于你在做什么
About what you're doing,
我不知道我是否有力量做同样的事情
I don't know if I'd have the strength to do the same.
我的意思是,我是
I mean, I'm
我只是说你很勇敢
I'm just saying you're very brave.
谢谢
Thanks.
虽然现在
Although right now,
我有点像恐怖片里的傻子
kinda feel like the stupid person in the horror movie
跑进房♥子而不是逃离它
who runs into the house instead of running away from it.
呃,伙计们,我们的智能火焰
Uh, folks, our intelligent ignition source
刚刚出现了,它正朝着这里前进,速度很快
just popped back up on the grid and it's heading here, fast.
有人开暖气了吗
Somebody turned up the heat.
它在这里了
It's here.
成功了
It's working.
为什么不下来?
Why'd it stop?
有什么不对劲
Something's not right.
你在等什么?来接我!
What are you waiting for? Come and get me!
它知道我们在计划什么
It knows what we're planning.
冰霜!
Frost!
谢天谢地,你没事
Thank goodness you're all right.
我们很幸运你的老板是个超级英雄
We're lucky your boss is a superhero.
她会没事吗?我很好
Is she gonna be okay? I'm fine.
我以为你在度假
I thought you were on vacation.
我是,然后阿莱格拉打电♥话♥给我
I was, and then Allegra called
说你把自己当诱饵
and said you were using yourself as bait
来召唤无法控制的火焰到实验室里?
to summon an uncontrollable fire to S.T.A.R. Labs?
你到底在想什么?
What the hell were you thinking?
我们可以结束这一切并挽救人们的生命吗?
That we could end this and save folks' lives?
另外,你床边的态度很糟糕
Also, your bedside manner is terrible.
冰霜,她是对的,我们很担心你
Frost, she's right. We're worried about you.
巴里说你激怒了火焰
Barry says you antagonized the flames.
那也是你计划的一部分吗?
Was that part of your plan too?
我的意思是,它没有上钩
I mean, it didn't take the bait.
我还应该做什么?
What else was I supposed to do?
好吧,外面发生了什么
Okay, what happened out there
在大火袭击了我之后?
after the Babadook Blaze went postal?
我们把你送回医学实验室后
Once we got you back to the Med Lab,
我对整个城市进行了网格搜索
I did a grid search of the entire city.
没有任何迹象
There's no sign of it.
我们需要回到那里
We need to get back out there.
我们需要做的是找到
What we need to do is find
阻止这件事的另一种方法
another way to stop this thing.
冰霜,我们知道这东西有多危险
Frost, we know how dangerous this thing is.
我的意思是,据我们所知,它已经杀死了三个人
I mean, it's killed three people already that we know of.
它来找我了,再一次,我们做得到
It came after me. Again. We can do this.
我听说冷聚变球甚至都不起作用
I hear the Cold Fusion Sphere didn't even work.
更确切地说
More precisely,
我们从来没有机会看看它是否会起作用
we never had a chance to see if it would work.
火焰犹豫了,所以没有靠近足够的距离
The fire hesitated, so it didn't get close enough.
如果有办法
If only there was a way
使冰霜对火焰更具吸引力
to make Frost more attractive to the flames.
听起来切斯特可以帮助我们
Sounds like something Chester can help us with.
我会让他在速度实验室与我们会面
I'll have him meet us in the Speed lab.
坐下
Sit down.
可以让我们单独待一会吗?
Can I have the room, please?
你留下
You, stay.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你在电♥话♥里说
You said over the phone
你可以亲自给我信息
that you could give me the information in person.
对不起,韦斯特艾伦夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. West Allen.
你说你会解决这个问题 - 我会的
You said you'd fix this. And I will.
听着,我以前写过这样的故事
Look, I've worked stories like this before
我从来没有遇到过问题
and I've never had a problem.
我知道,但在你打电♥话♥后
I know, but after your call,
我检查了有问题的文件
I checked the files in question.
并没有联♥系♥方式
Turns out there's a no contact rule in play.
等等,你的意思是有人不想要我
Wait, you mean someone doesn't want me
找到我自己的生母?
to find my own birth mother?
呃,谁?我现在就想知道!
Uh, who? I wanna know right now!
好的,蒂尼亚,你好
Okay. Tinya, hi.
你为什么不给我们几分钟
Why don't you just give us a few minutes
这样我们才能解决问题?
so that we can work things out?
好吧,她是我妈妈,好吗?
All right, she's my mom. All right?
我有权知道真♥相♥!
I have a right to know the truth!
好的
Okay.
听着,有没有人可以和我们谈谈
Look, is there anyone we could talk to
关于复写一份无联♥系♥订单的?
about overriding a no contact order?
没有人
No one.
我的意思是,我需要得到我们董事会的批准
I mean, I'd need approval from our Board of Directors
对于这样的事情
for something like that.
哦,就这些吗?我懂了
Oh, is that all? I got this.
嗨,勒罗伊叔叔
Hi, Uncle Leroy.
是的,是苏
Yes, it's Sue.
是的,我今天在城里
Yeah, I'm in town for the day.
哦,是的,我很高兴你问
Oh, yeah, I am so glad that you asked.
我只需要一点来自
I just need a little favor
摄政收养机构董事会主席的帮助
from the R.A.A. chairman of the board.
是的,是一个无联♥系♥人订单,这真的很重要
Yes, it's a no contact order. It's really important.
我正在努力帮助一个孤儿
I'm trying to help an orphan.
我知道,就像你一样
I know, just like you.
这是给你的
It's for you.
你好先生?
Yes, sir?
当然
Of course.
没问题
No problem.
谢谢你
Thank you.
可以了吗?可以了
Yeah? Okay.
稍等一下
Just a sec.
对于那个很抱歉
Sorry about that.
哦,不,没问题
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表