剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Okay. Yeah.
牛逼小队,来吧
both: Team Badass. Come on.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯!嗯,嗯
Mm! Mm mm.
嗯
Mm.
好吧,这不是无咖♥啡♥因♥拿铁
Okay, that is not a decaf latte.
我这杯并没有三种糖
And this does not have three sugars.
塞西尔,我很抱歉,我想我们把咖啡拿反了
Cecile, I'm sorry. I guess we mixed up coffees.
我已经,呃… - 不用担心,没事的
I already, uh No worries, it's fine.
啊?
Uh
塞西尔,是你干的吗?
Cecile, did you do that?
呃...是吧?
Uh...yeah?
但是,好吧,我刚刚只是想
But, okay, all I did was think
希望我有合适的咖啡,然后我在脑海中
I really wish I had the right coffee, and then I kind of saw
看到了这杯咖啡,然后突然,就…
it in my head, and then all of a sudden, it was
哦,这个人也太强了
Oh, the force is strong with this one.
嗯,这是新的
Well, that's new.
好吧,我从未想过我会再次见到你
Well, I never thought I'd see you again.
我并不想不礼貌或什么的
I don't mean to be rude or whatever,
但为什么我在这里?
but why am I here?
蒂尼亚
Tinya.
妈妈?真的是你?
Mom? It's really you?
我不知道我是否能离开那个地方
I didn't know if I'd ever get out of that place.
我只知道我必须再见到你
I just knew I had to see you again.
这是怎么回事?
I how did this happen?
当艾瑞斯治好她的时间病时
When Iris beat her time sickness,
它也治好了静滞力
it cured the Still Force too,
然后蕾妮出现在海港城的家中
and then Renee showed up back at home in Coast City.
我们有好多东西要聊聊
We have so much to catch up on.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
舱室故障?
Chamber malfunction?
舱室故障是什么意思?
What do you mean chamber malfunction?
冰霜,你还好吗?
Frost, are you okay?
冰霜?
Frost?
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
可以说是…
A friend,
一位朋友
I think.
我永远不想让你消失
I never wanna let you go.
那就不要
Then don't.
我的意思是,我可以像这样呆上一星期
I mean, I could stay like this all week.
这对我很有用 - 嗯,嗯
That works for me. Mm hmm.
艾瑞斯,昨天晚上,我以为我永远失去了你
Iris, last night, I thought I lost you forever,
因为我感觉不到我们的联♥系♥
'cause I couldn't feel our connection.
是的,当我在时间之石里时
Yeah, when I was in the Time Stone,
我也感觉不到你
I couldn't feel you either.
这就是为什么我知道我必须回到你身边
That's why I knew I had to get back to you.
所以我重新点燃了我们的火花
So I reignited our spark.
怎么做到的?
How?
你也是我的避雷针
You're my lightning rod too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
认真的?
Seriously?
我知道我已经离开一段时间了,但是......
I mean, I know I've been gone for a while, but...
因为你提醒我,即使是闪电侠也有限制
For reminding me that even the Flash has limits.
思旺无法接受自己的限制
Thawne couldn't accept that about himself,
这就是为什么他没能活下来
which is why he didn't survive.
巴里,你知道负神速力
Barry, you know the Negative Speed Force
将需要找到一个新的代言人
will need to find a new avatar.
我知道
I know.
因为宇宙是关于平衡的...
'Cause the universe is all about balance...
这意味着,有一天
Which means that one day,
负神力们将不得不选择一个代言人
the Negative Forces will have to pick one.
我想知道他们会选择谁
I wonder who they'll choose.
在发生之前,我们不会知道
We won't know until it happens.
但无论那一天何时到来
But whenever that day comes,
以及代言人是谁…
and whoever that avatar is...
我们会准备好迎接他们的
We'll be ready for them.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表