剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I bet it would really cover the taste of strychnine too.
士的宁...
Strychnine...
哇,能调酒的天才植物学家?
Wow, a genius botanist who can mix drinks?
我已经喜欢他了
I like him already.
那你们两个是怎么认识的?
So how did you two meet?
哦 - 好吧,实际上我们是在这里认识的
- Oh. - Well, we met here, actually.
马克白天倒啤酒,然后...
Mark was pouring beers by day and...
夜间谋杀送货员
Murdering delivery men by night.
什么?这是真的
What? It's true.
她夸大了
She's exaggerating it.
嗯,不完全是
Well, not exactly.
好的
Okay, fine.
马克和我各自花了一些时间
Mark and I each spent some time
在法律的错误方面
on the wrong side of the law,
但我为我的罪行付出了代价
but I paid for my crimes,
马克把国家的证人变成了一些非常坏的人
and Mark turned state's witness against some really bad guys.
是的,地区检察官删除了我的记录
Yeah, and the DA expunged my record.
所以现在,像口哨一样干净
So now, as clean as a whistle.
嗯,好像你已经翻开了新的一页
Well, seems like you've turned over a new leaf.
嘿!菲克斯博士
Hey! Dr. Ficus.
就在这里 - 超好的!
There he is. - So good!
嘿,我有点喜欢
Hey, I kind of like that.
听着,冰霜和我下周末又要去跳伞了
Listen, Frost and I are going skydiving again next weekend.
双重约会,第二轮?
Double date, round two?
你怎么说?你看起来很酷,伙计
What do you say? I mean, you seem cool, man.
不,不,我一直想去跳伞
No, no, I've always wanted to go skydiving.
嗯?- 是的,我加入
- Hm? - Yeah, I'm game.
你怎么说,凯蒂?
What do you say, Caity?
马库斯,你知道吗,当马克出来的时候
Marcus, did you know that when Mark got out,
他勾引了我妹妹,以便他可以
he seduced my sister so that he could steal a weapon
她眼皮子底下偷武器?
out from right under her nose?
在他帮助我们挽救了世界之后
After he helped us save the day.
她很沮丧
And she was so upset
她只是一直闷闷不乐和哭泣
that she just kept moping and crying
甚至需要休假
and even needed to take a sabbatical.
凯特琳 - 我为这一切道歉
- Caitlin-- - I apologized for all of that.
我们—我们 - 我接受了
We--we-- - And I accepted it.
冰霜,我的意思是,你能有多天真?
Frost, I mean, how naive can you be?
他已经背叛了你,而你还在外面
He's already betrayed you, and yet you're out there
直播你们两个从飞机上跳下来
livestreaming the two of you jumping out of airplanes
并在悬崖上亲热
and making out on cliffs.
还记得沙斯塔山吗?- 当然
- Remember Mount Shasta? - Hell yeah.
冰霜,你怎么了?
Frost, what is wrong with you?
你表现得像个愚蠢的未成年人
You're acting like some stupid teenager
爱上这个已经伤害过你的人
falling in love with this guy who's already hurt you
你猜怎么着
and, guess what,
他肯定会再伤害你一次
is definitely going to do it again.
你猜怎么着?
And you know what?
如果发生这种情况
When that happens, I am not
我不会帮你擦屁♥股♥了,因为我已经不想再
picking up the pieces, because I am done
心碎了,你明白吗?
with broken hearts, you got that?
嘿,你知道,我们明白了
Hey, you know, we get it.
你不喜欢我
You don't like me.
但冰霜是一个有自己生命的成年人
But Frost is an adult with her own life.
只要她选择和我一起度过
And so long as she's choosing to spend it with me,
那么你需要适应它
then you need to deal with it.
你真的会让他这样跟我说话吗?
Are you really gonna let him talk to me that way?
这样跟你姐姐说话?- 是的
Your sister? - Yeah. I am.
因为他是我男朋友
'Cause he's my boyfriend,
其他任何事情都不关你的事
and anything else is none of your damn business.
嘿...
Hey...
我想我想回家
I think I'd like to go home.
我会把车开过来 好的
I'll pull the car around. Yeah.
对不起 你介意吗?
I'm sorry. Do you mind?
哦,我的坏
Oh, my bad.
也许我应该悠闲地散步
Maybe I should just take a leisurely stroll
沿着走廊
down the hallway.
我看着你就像鹰看着多汁的田鼠一样
I'ma watch you like a hawk watching a juicy vole.
你有电♥话♥
Do you need to take that?
宝贝
Baby girl.
伦敦城现在几点了?
What time is it now in Londontown?
就像我们讨论的那样,你吃了一顿美味、均衡的早餐
You eat a nice, balanced breakfast like we discussed,
不只是香肠和土豆泥?
not just the bangers and mash?
变种子弹?
Meta-bullets?
是的,不完全是
Yeah, not exactly.
是的,嗯
Yeah, uh-huh.
是的,宝贝,我—
Yeah, baby, I--
我知道买♥♥家的日程安排,宝贝
I know the buyer's schedule, baby.
是的宝贝
Yes, baby.
不,我们只是碰到了一个小小的障碍
No, we just hit a teensy little snag.
但你懂我的
But you know me.
我会把这一切都解决了
I got it all worked out.
好的
Okay.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我说我爱你,歪比巴卜
I said I lub yub tub, Ammy Wammy.
我爱你,歪比巴卜
I lub yub tub, Ammy Wammy.
很好笑?- 不
I say something funny? - No.
不,你只是—你们似乎关系很好
No, you just--you seem to have a great relationship
与…阿蒙内特?
with... Amunet?
呃,警方报告说你们现在一起工作
Uh, police reports say you work together now.
没错,我们的关系很好
Damn right, we have a great relationship.
这是因为我们一起工作 - 唔
It's because we work together. - Hmm.
艾米和我曾经有各自的团队
Ammy and I used to have separate crews,
各自的抢劫,各自的藏身处
separate heists, separate hideouts,
但这就像芬克尔博士所说的那样
but it's like Dr. Finkel says.
“如果你想让你的伴侣进入你的内心
"If you want your partner to enter your heart,
你不能只开门
"you can't just open the doors.
你得打开窗户 ”
You gotta open the windows."
对不起,你看芬克尔博士吗?
I'm sorry, you see Dr. Finkel?
沙龙看到我们了,伙计 好的?
Sharon sees us, man. Okay?
她帮助我们意识到我们从未真正承诺过
And she helped us realize that we'd never truly committed.
但现在,我们不仅仅是恋爱中的伙伴
But now, we're not just partners in love.
我们是犯罪的伙伴
We're partners in crime.
自从我们不再退缩并全力以赴
And since we've stopped holding back and have gone all in,
我们的关系从来没有这么好过...
our relationship's never been better...
或更有利可图
or more lucrative.
唔
Hmm.
如果在接下来的一个小时内
And if I don't have those meta-bullets in hand
我拿不到那些变种子弹
within the next hour,
艾米说我们的买♥♥家会跑路
Ammy Wammy says our buyer is gonna walk.
好的
Yeah, so look, the dark matter
我们正在寻找的暗物质是微观的
we're looking for is microscopic,
所以对不起,我需要更多时间
so I'm sorry, I'm gonna need more time.
现在
Nah.
你需要激励
You need incentive.
巴里,你不必帮助他
Barry, you don't have to help him.
现在完成扫描仪
Finish the scanner, now,
或者你的队长会遇到白鲸
or your captain gets to meet the white whale.
确实是的
Hell yeah.
她会走木板,你们大家
She gonna walk the plank, y'all.
你没有...
Ahab didn't...
对不起,你不知道“白鲸记”吗?
I'm sorry, do you not know "Moby Dick"?
“我与你搏斗到最后 ”
"To the last I grapple with thee."
《可汗之怒》呢?
What about "Wrath of Khan"?
“我发自内心地刺向你
"From hell's heart, I stab at thee.
看在仇恨的份上,我吐了最后一个”—
For hate's sake, I spit my last"--
我给你买♥♥了第一版
I bought you a first edition
为了你的生日
for your birthday.
耶鲁大学文学学士学位
BA in literature from Yale.
现在我被市侩包围了
Now I'm surrounded by philistines.
时间到 杀了她
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表