剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
we are going to heal as a family.
关于重磅炸♥弹♥的举报电♥话♥仍然是零点击
There's still zero hits on the tip line about Blockbuster.
因为我们还没有准备好面对敌人
It's already tough knowing that people almost died
导致有人差点死掉,这已经很艰难了
because we weren't ready to face him,
但知道他随时都可能再次出现
but knowing that he could reappear at any moment,
使我们正在经历的事情变得更加艰难
it makes what we're going through that much harder.
我知道
I know.
这提醒了我
Which reminds me,
我想我已经决定如何
I think I've decided how
采纳乔的建议,纪念冰霜
I'm gonna take Joe's advice and honor Frost.
在她去年的法庭斗争之后
After her court battle last year,
被错误囚禁的变种人们
wrongly imprisoned metas,
成为了她内心深处的一项事业
that became a cause really close to her heart.
因此,立即生效
So effective immediately,
我将把我的案件量的25%用于无偿服务工作
I'm gonna dedicate 25% of my caseload to pro bono work
为了纪念她
in her honor.
冰霜会喜欢这样 - 是吧?
Frost would love that. Yeah?
我打算在中城市民报上为她写一个特别的讣告
I'm gonna write a special obituary for her on CCC.
这是个好主意
That's a great idea.
是的,但每次我坐下来写的时候
Yeah, but every time I sit down to write it,
我不能
I can't,
因为...
because...
我无法以任何有意义的方式来写她
I mean, to write about her in any meaningful way,
比如她为了救她妹妹而死,我
like how she died saving her sister, I
你有可能暴露自己
You risk exposing yourself
作为闪电侠小队的成员 - 是的
as a member of Team Flash. Yeah.
但这是我的工作,为什么我不能坚持下去?
But this is my job, so why can't I push through?
嘿,阿瑞兹
Hey, Aariz.
你去年面试的时候
When you interviewed last year,
你曾经提到过写讣告?
you mentioned writing obits once?
为 "星条旗"
For "Stars and Stripes."
当我在阿富汗的陆军中服役时
When I was on active duty with the Army in Afghanistan,
有时我也会帮助为死去的士兵写讣告
sometimes I'd help write obits for soldiers who died
执行机密任务或没有家庭的士兵
on classified missions or had no family.
如果我不了解所有的细节
If I wasn't privy to all the details,
我会找到其他方式来纪念他们
I'd find other ways to honor their memory.
这真令人吃惊
That's amazing.
你认为你可以接替冰霜的讣告吗?
Do you think that you could take over Frost's obit
为今晚的头条新闻?
for tonight's headline?
我一直很欣赏
I always admired
她是如何处理那些针对她的荒谬指控的
how she handled those ridiculous charges against her.
我可以在大概,一个小时内准备好?
I could have it ready in, say, an hour?
是的,这太棒了,谢谢你
Yeah, that would be great. Thank you.
包在我身上
You got it.
嘿,艾瑞斯
Hey, Iris.
亲爱的,你确定你要把如此个人的东西交给
Honey, are you sure you want to hand over something
一个从未见过冰霜的人吗?
so personal to somebody who never even met Frost?
嗯,我认为客观的观点
Well, I think an objective point of view
正是我所缺少的
is exactly what I'm missing.
那么,这对她是否公平?
So does it do her justice?
嗯...
Well...
你认为阿瑞兹的稿子很糟糕吗?
You think Aariz did a terrible job?
它写得很好,事实也很准确
It's well written and factually accurate,
但它感觉很冷
but it feels cold.
就像它是由一个不了解冰霜的人写的
Like it was written by someone who didn't know Frost.
但这不是我想谈的原因
But that's not why I wanted to talk.
我可以通过电子邮件阅读这篇文章
I could have read this over email.
我想看看你过得怎么样
I wanted to see how you're doing.
我有同样的感觉
I feel the same way.
艾瑞斯,你为什么不写这个?
Iris, why didn't you write this?
我是说,你认识冰霜的时间比我长
I mean, you've known Frost longer than I have.
我一开始想的,我觉得如果我...
I guess at first, I felt like if I...
写的话,我就不能说出
wrote it, I wouldn't be able to say
我想说的一切
everything that I wanted to say.
但我越想越觉得...
But the more I think about it, the more I realize that...
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
卡拉,我可能认识冰霜更久,但我不算…
Carla, I may have known Frost longer, but I didn't...
了解她
get to know her.
而现在你对自己失去的机会感到愤怒
And now you're angry at yourself for lost opportunities
因为你认为你有世界上所有的时间
because you thought you had all the time in the world.
我也有同样的感觉
I felt the same way,
与凯特琳疏远了这么久
being estranged from Caitlin for so long,
然后当冰霜来到这里时
and then I almost made the same mistake
我几乎犯了同样的错误,但是...
when Frost came around, but...
幸运的是,她没有让我犯错
Luckily for me, she didn't let me.
最后,我对她有了一点了解
And in the end, I got to know her just a bit.
而我也因此变得更好
And I'm I'm better for it.
那么我现在做什么呢?
So what do I do now?
好吧,有一件事我确实知道
Well, here's one thing I do know.
冰霜不会在乎一些歌♥颂她的讣告
Frost wouldn't care about some obituary that sung her praises.
她根本不在乎别人怎么想
She didn't give a damn what people thought.
她只是想保护他们
She just wanted to protect them.
这是她的遗志
That was her legacy.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你,卡拉
Thank you, Carla.
我想我现在知道该怎么做了 - 好的
I think I know what to do now. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天见 - 好的
I'll see you tomorrow. Yeah.
哦,打扰一下,我想点一杯那个冰饮料
Oh, excuse me. Could I get that iced drink?
叫“冰霜”吧? - 当然
The "Frost"? Sure.
但它实际上叫做 "冰霜杀手"
But it's actually called "Killer Frost."
嗯,不应该是这样
Well, it shouldn't be.
算了,谢谢
Never mind. Thanks.
欢迎来到"市民乌托邦"
Welcome to "Citizentopia,"
在这里,你们,中心城市的公民
where you, the citizens of Central City,
分享你的故事
share your stories.
我今天在这里谈的是一位牺牲的英雄
I am here today to talk about a fallen hero,
一个经常被误解的人
someone who was often misunderstood,
一个你们都知道的女人...
a woman that you all know as...
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost.
但对真正了解她的人来说
But to the people who really knew her,
她不是杀手
she was no killer.
冰霜拯救了生命
Frost saved lives,
而且她把它们改变得更好
and she changed them for the better,
我在这里和两个人在一起,他们就是这一点的证明
and I'm here with two people who are proof of that.
卡米科、贾马尔,感谢你们加入我们
Kamiko, Jamal, thank you for joining us.
你好 - 你好
Hello. Hi.
当然 - 谢谢你邀请我们
Sure. Thanks for having us.
所以我知道你们都有
So I understand that you both had
与冰霜的独特邂逅?
a unique encounter with Frost?
那是在血怒攻城的时候
It was during Bloodwork's attack on the city,
而我们在地铁里
and we were in the subway.
完全被他的血族兄弟包围了
It was just completely overrun by his Blood Brothers.
我当时非常害怕 - 我们都是如此
I was so scared. We all were.
那是一群被困的陌生人
It was a bunch of strangers trapped
而那些东西却把我们一个个挑走了
while those things picked us off one by one.
直到冰霜出现
Until Frost showed up.
看到她在法庭上的勇气...
Seeing her courage in court...
我知道我站错了位置
I knew I was on the wrong side of the bench.
因此,当她被释放时
So when she was released,
我伸出手,请求宽恕
I reached out, asking for forgiveness.
而她就在这中间抓住了我
And she caught me right in the middle of it.
但她并没有告发我
But she didn't turn me in.
这很令人惊讶
It was amazing.
冰霜冻结了那些血族兄弟
Frost froze those Blood Brothers
并帮助我们逃跑
and helped us escape.
我们欠她的命
We owe her our lives.
冰霜又是怎么说的呢?
And what did Frost say?
“我做了我的工作”...
That I did my job...
但也许我应该买♥♥一个更好的
but maybe I should get a better one.
伙计,我应该来留个名
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表