剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我是地狱冰霜
I'm Hellfrost.
苏,爸爸,你们还好吗?
Sue, Dad, you guys okay?
是的,我没事,我们没事
Yeah, I'm okay. We're okay.
队员们,他们都没事了
The team, they're all okay.
那么,辣妹子,我们现在该怎么办?
So, Hot Stuff, what do we do now?
我们来打扁一些坏蛋,来救我姐姐
We kick some ass and save my sister.
你看起来完全是个坏蛋 - 谢谢
You look totally badass. Thanks.
我也觉得,但凯蒂不太行
I feel badass, but Caity's not okay.
事实上,塞西尔说她更糟了
In fact, Cecile says she's worse.
那么这还没有结束
Then this isn't over.
死亡风暴回到了他的维度
Deathstorm is back in his home dimension,
这意味着他仍然可以让凯特琳感到悲伤
which means he can still put guilt inside of Caitlin.
或者派更多的鬼魂追捕你们
Or send more ghosts after you guys.
是的,我和艾瑞斯谈过了
Yeah, I talked to Iris.
死亡风暴送了一只到阁楼
Deathstorm sent one to the loft.
你拯救了整个团队
You saved the whole team.
现在,我要拯救凯蒂
And now, I'm gonna save Caity
灭了这个王八蛋
by extinguishing this son of a bitch.
好吧,嘿,当那个东西回来时
Well, hey, when that thing comes back,
你需要一些支援 - 不
you're gonna need some backup. No.
我是唯一能做到这一点的人
I'm the only one who can do this.
即使是巴里的闪电也无法阻止他
Even Barry's lightning can't stop him.
如果出了什么问题...
And if anything goes wrong...
你就会快速把我带离那里
You'll get me out of there in a flash.
好的,等一下,闪...闪电?
Okay, wait. "Flash"? "Lightning"?
你是说他...
Are you saying that he...
哇
Whoa.
但如果他不能帮助你
But if he can't help you,
你得让我试着调整一下手套
you gotta let me try adjusting the gauntlets
并提高低温动力输出
and pump up the cryo kinetic outputs.
没有时间了
There's no time.
那么也许我们需要腾出一些时间
Then maybe we need to make some time.
听着,我告诉过你,我就是为此而生的
Look, I told you, I was born for this.
但我会给你一些东西让你记住我
But I'll give you something to remember me by.
呃,该死的
Uh, damn.
还有更多呢
There's more where that came from.
我...
I...
我打碎你的心了吗?
Did I break you?
不,我...
No, I I...
去救你妹妹,你回来时我会在这里
Go save your sister. I'll be here when you get back.
好的
Okay.
你们经常这样吗?
You guys do this all the time?
是的,这就是演出
Yep, that's the gig.
你怎么能保持这么冷静,伙计?
How do you stay so calm, man?
这是地狱般的神经折磨
This is nerve racking as hell.
欢迎来到超级英雄入门
Welcome to Superhero ing 101.
就是这个
This is it.
我能感觉到你内心所有珍贵的悲伤,凯特
I can sense all that precious grief inside you, Cait.
你几乎准备好了
You're almost ready.
我已经等了很久才结束我的孤独
I've waited so long to end my solitude.
是时候开始我们的蜜月了,我的新娘
It's time to start our honeymoon, my bride,
因为我想永远从现在开始
because I want forever to start right now.
惊喜
Surprise.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
现在,让我们狂欢吧
Now, let's party.
你确定她能做到吗?
You sure she can do this?
我们必须相信她
We have to trust her.
我会把你烧成灰烬!
I will burn you to ash!
你先!
You first!
来吧,冰霜,让他下地狱
Come on, Frost. Give him hell.
你不能让我远离我的新娘
You can't keep me from my bride.
你以为你是谁?
Who do think you are?
不是你可以打得过的
More than you can handle.
去死吧!
Go to Hell!
现在是我觅食的时候了
Now it's time for me to feed.
不!
No!
就是这样,派对人!
That's it, party people!
补充冷聚变的所有痕迹
All traces of supplemental cold fusion
气压异常消失了!
and barometric anomalies are gone!
发生了什么?
What happened?
冰霜救了你
Frost saved you.
地狱冰霜,你做到了!
Hellfrost, you did it!
是的,我做到了
Hell yeah, I did.
那才是我的女孩
That's my gal.
凯蒂怎么样?
How's Caity?
她很好 - 感谢上帝
She's doing fine. Thank God.
嘿,我有一个波旁威士忌
Hey, I have a bourbon straight up
等你回来
waiting for you when you get back.
听起来很棒...
Sounds great...
伙计们,我感觉不到那么热了
Guys, I'm not feeling so hot.
她的生命体征正在崩溃 - 什么?
Her vitals are crashing. What?
冰霜!
Frost!
你刚刚从昏迷中醒来
You just woke up from a coma.
你确定你准备好了吗?
Are you sure you're up for this?
我必须
I have to be.
到底发生了什么? - 马克
What the hell happened? Mark.
嘿嘿嘿,她为什么不动?
Hey, hey, hey. Why isn't she moving?
我们不知道,我们不知道
We don't know. We don't know.
但凯特琳正在为她诊断
But Caitlin is working on her,
她要救她
and she's going to save her.
好的,我可以帮忙 - 不,你不能
Okay, I can help. No, you can't.
我很抱歉,但你需要离开
I'm sorry, but you need to leave.
我不能只是… - 马克,嘿
I can't just Mark. Hey.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
凯特琳必须集中注意力
Caitlin has to focus.
嘿
Hey.
让我们给他们一些空间,好吗?
Let's give them some space, yeah?
好吧,她的瞳孔放大了,她的心跳加速
Okay, her pupils are dilated. Her heart rate's spiking.
跟我说说,外面发生了什么
Talk to me. Tell me what happened out there.
我们在心智强化室中操纵了她的冷冻能力
We manipulated her cryo powers in the M.A.C.
这样她就可以吸收死亡风暴的能量
so she could absorb Deathstorm's energy.
是它救了你 - 但是死亡风暴已经
It's what saved you. But Deathstorm has been
活了一千年,所以我猜
doing this for a millennia, so I'm guessing
他可以处理比她更多的能力
he can handle a lot more power than she can.
她要心脏骤停了
She's going into cardiac arrest.
嗯,好吧,我要给她注射冷聚变
Um, okay, I'm going to inject her with cold fusion.
那会让冰霜回来
That'll bring Frost back,
这将启动她的冰冻治疗
and that'll kick in her ice healing.
来吧,冰霜,回到我身边
Come on, Frost. Come back to me.
你做到了
You did it.
不,不,不,这不可能
No. No, no, no, no, no. That's impossible.
她的冰疗没有发挥作用
Her ice healing's not kicking in.
她心脏要停跳了,给我除颤器
She's flatlining. Get me the paddles.
这里,这里
Here. Here.
离开!
Clear!
离开!
Clear!
凯特琳
Caitlin.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
凯特琳,嘿
Caitlin, hey.
中城警局取消了全市宵禁
CCPD has lifted the city wide curfew
在确认了这一点后,截至一个小时前
after confirming that, as of an hour ago,
困扰我们城市的神秘大屠♥杀♥者
the mysterious mass murderer plaguing our city
不再是威胁了
is no longer a threat.
公民们已经可以正常恢复他们的…
Citizens are cleared to fully resume their
好吧,死亡风暴终于消失了
Well, Deathstorm's finally gone.
冰霜是一个真正的英雄
Frost is a real hero.
凯特琳和巴里一直在那里
Caitlin and Barry have been in there forever.
冰霜会挺过去的
Frost is gonna pull through.
你还好吗,马克?
You doing okay, Mark?
是的,谢啦
Yeah. Thanks, man.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表