剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Because you weren't ready to accept its power yet.
真的,唯一的问题是,约翰...
Really, the only question John, is...
你现在准备好了吗?
are you ready now?
我准备好了
I am.
很好
Good.
然后让自己再次进入那个头脑空间
Then put yourself in that headspace again.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
想一想你的未来可能是什么
Think of what your future could be.
你能带给这个世界的所有光亮
All the light you could bring into this world.
所有在等待你的宇宙奥德赛
All the cosmic odysseys that await.
没有人可以知道我的秘密
No one can know my secret.
不要夹在那些人和他们的黄金之间
Don't come between those folks and their gold.
先生,我们非常确信你会把他们带
Sir, we are quite sure you will bring them
回到正义中
back to justice.
看看这所有的
Look at them all,
你可以过的这些生活
all those lives you could lead.
喝吧,约翰,喝下去
Do it, John. Do it.
喝下立方体里面的嗜血曼德拉科
Drink of the Bleed Mandrakk hid within the cube.
感受它的力量,突破源墙
Feel its power. Break through the source wall,
当你冲破那堵墙的时候
for when you break through that wall,
所有那些等待的世界都将是你的
all those worlds that await will be yours.
这个宇宙远比我们任何人都大
This universe is far bigger than any of us.
我将敢于想象
I will dare to imagine.
不,我不想要这个
No. I don't want this.
我不想要这些!
I don't want any of this!
你听到我的话了吗?我拒绝!
Do you hear me? The answer's no!
不!不!不!
No! No!
你做了什么?你知道你做了什么吗?
What have you done? Do you know what you've done?
我知道
I do.
我终于做到了
I finally do.
我看到我可以过的一千种生活
I saw a thousand lives I could lead.
但是没有任何一个可以带我回到我的家庭
But not one of them led me back to my family.
我想看到那个立方体的内部!
I was meant to see inside that cube!
来找到一条离开这个地狱之洞的路方法!
To find a way out of this hell hole!
我想那立方体没有选择你
I guess it's a good thing the cube
是个好事,是吧
didn't choose you, huh?
你并不特别
You're not special.
你不是什么重要人物
You're not someone important.
这是你成为强大人物的最后机会
This was your last chance to be someone powerful.
但我是一个特别的人
But I am someone special.
现在我明白了
Now I realize.
这个立方体试图让我成为另一个人,另一种东西
The cube was trying to make me someone else, something else.
它甚至欺骗我,让我相信
And it even tricked me into believing that
我也想这样,但是...
somehow I wanted it, too, but...
我并不想
I don't.
因为宇宙中没有任何力量
Because there is no power in the universe
比我对我的家人的爱更强
more powerful than the love I have for my family.
但我想你这样的人是不会明白的
But I suppose a man like you wouldn't understand that.
因为如果要在宇宙的命运
Because if it came down to a choice between
和作为一个
some cosmic destiny, or...
父亲和丈夫之间选择
being a father, a husband...
完全没有悬念
There's really no choice at all.
嘿,莱拉
Hey, Lyla.
嘿,宝贝
Hey, baby.
不,不,这次我没有看到巴里
No, no, I didn't see Barry this time,
我认为他有很多事情要做
I think he has a lot on his plate.
是的,你是对的,我们确实有很多要谈的
Yeah, you're right, we do have a lot to talk about.
我要回家了
I'm coming home.
切斯特
Chester.
米娜的负闪电脉冲刚刚又
Meena's negative lightning pulse just cancelled
抵消了我的速度,就像今天早上一样
out my speed again, just like this morning.
切斯特?
Chester?
米娜,她在哪里?
Meena. Where is she?
她已经走了
She's gone.
这就是你一直以来想要的,不是吗?
This is what you wanted all along, isn't it?
为了让负神速力腐蚀她?
For the negative speed force to corrupt her?
我为什么要这样做呢?
Why would I want that?
在今天之前,我甚至不知道
I didn't even know the negative speed force
负神速力的存在!
existed before today!
她在我面前保护你,她为什么要这样做?
She protected you from me, why would she do that?
因为她爱我
Because she loves me.
你这个白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
而且我爱她
And I love her.
我最爱她了
More than anything.
当我失去记忆的时候
When I lost my memories,
我的生活只有一个单一的重点
I had a singular focus in my life.
我无论如何要成为一名高速能力者
Somehow, some way, I was going to be a speedster,
然后我遇到了米娜
and then I met Meena.
一切都变了
Everything changed.
我知道这听起来很奇怪,但我认为我应该
I know this sounds strange, but I think I'm supposed to
之前是个高速能力者,我
be a speedster, I
我想这就是为什么尽管我的脑子里有很多漏洞
I think that's why, despite all the holes in my brain,
但我却可以清楚地看到BLOC
I can see the B.L.O.C. crystal clear.
我想我是要注定用它的
I think I'm meant to use it.
所以你想成为像闪电侠那样的超级英雄?
So you you wanna be like Flash, be a superhero?
我想成为比超级英雄更伟大的人
I wanna be bigger than a superhero,
我想…我想给电网充电
I wanna I wanna recharge power grids,
我想在龙♥卷♥风♥摧毁城市和城镇
I wanna reverse tornadoes before they destroy
之前扭转它们,我想结束饥荒,结束战争
cities and towns, I wanna end famine, end war.
我想拯救世界
I want to save the world.
但并不是这样的
But it wasn't meant to be.
我早已爱上了她,后来我们发现
I'd already fallen in love with Meena when we discovered
米娜的机器只能单人使用
her machine could only work for one person.
这不对吧
This isn't right.
但这还不是最糟糕的部分
But that wasn't the worst part.
米娜有心脏病
Meena had a heart condition,
有一天晚上,她出现了心脏骤停
and one night, she went into cardiac arrest.
米娜米娜!
Meena Meena!
不!
No!
只有一个办法可以救她
There was only one way to save her.
你放弃了你的梦想
You gave up your dream.
你有机会拯救世界
Your chance to save the world.
你就是我的世界
You are my world.
所以,拜托了
So, please.
即使我在某个世界线上是这个怪物
Even if I was this monster somehow,
拜托你不要拿我的罪孽来对付她
or in another life, don't hold my sins against her.
我恳求你
I am begging you.
救救她
Save her.
我认识的思旺从我还是个孩子时就一直困扰着我
The Thawne I know has haunted my life since I was just a kid.
他杀了我关心的人
He's killed people I care for.
他应该腐烂
He deserves to rot.
他永远不可能把别人的需求放在自己的需求之前
He could never put someone else's needs before his.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不是我想象中的那个人
You're not the man I thought you were.
你是一个更好的人
You're someone better.
我的速度回来了
My speed's back.
闪电侠!闪电侠,你在吗?
Flash! Flash, are you there?
是的,我听到了,发生什么事了?
Yeah, I hear you. What's happening?
好吧,米娜在攻击整个城市的电源接口
Okay, Meena's attacking power junctions all over the city.
为什么米娜会需要电?
Why would Meena need electricity?
她的速度应该是暂时的
Her speed is supposed to be temporary.
如果米娜的速度用完了,负神速力
If Meena runs out of speed, the negative speed force
将失去对她的控制
will lose its grip on her.
它在促使她吸收电力
It's making her absorb electricity
以获得更多的速度和保持控制
to make more speed and maintain control.
如果是这样的话,那么她就会去找
If that's the case, then she's gonna look
尽可能大的电源
for the largest power source possible.
契石城克利夫兰大坝
The Keystone Cleveland Dam.
是时候变得更快
Time to get faster.
速度,无限的速度
Speed. Unlimited speed.
米娜,我不想伤害你
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表