剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Their bio signatures are in sync.
好的,收容系统启动了
Okay, well the containment system's active.
切斯特?
Chester?
哦,我的天哪
Oh, great Otis Boykin.
它刚刚改变了方向
It just changed direction.
直奔我们而来
And heading straight for us.
倒计时,五
Contact in five,
四
four,
三
three,
二
two,
一
one.
成功了
It's working.
球体正在失去完整性
The sphere's losing its integrity.
它试图挣脱,我们必须中止!
It's trying to break free. We have to abort!
不,不,我可以做到这一点
No, no, I can do this.
巴里,我们不能这样做
Barry, we can't do this.
她要心脏骤停了
She's going into cardiac arrest.
卡拉,我们必须放手!
Carla, we have to let it go!
不,牺牲我是值得的
No, it's worth it to sacrifice me.
发生了什么?它又消失了
What happened? It's gone again.
我们仍然不知道为什么
And we still have no idea why.
我们拿到了吗?不
Did we get it? No.
没关系
And that's okay.
所以你就让那地狱之火消失了吗?
So you just let that hellfire go?
怪我,是我决定的
It's on me. I made the call.
这是正确的做法
And it was the right thing to do.
你把卡拉和你自己的安全放在首位
You put Carla and your own safety first.
你救了妈妈的命 - 但乔是对的
And you saved Mom's life. But Joe's right.
我们有机会阻止它,但我们没有
We had a chance to stop it, and we didn't.
不,那是在我知道你
No, that was before I knew you made
做了一个判断之前,冰霜,是一个很好的判断
a judgment call, Frost, and a good one.
听着,别担心
Look, don't worry.
我们会阻止那件事
We will stop that thing.
这就是我们所做的 - 是的
That's what we do. Yeah.
你妈妈听起来像个战士
Your mom sounds like she's a fighter.
她是
She is.
她会做一个很棒的变种人
She's gonna make a great meta.
不过,只有一件事,我们回到了起点
Just one thing, though. We're back to square one.
乔,塞西尔,你有什么可以帮助我们的吗?
Joe, Cecile, have you found anything that can help us
在克莱默队长的档案里?
in Captain Kramer's files?
我希望
I wish.
我们几乎把它们都看完了,但仍然一无所获
We're almost through them all, and still nothing.
所以我们失败了?
So we failed?
不,我们没有失败
No, we didn't fail.
感谢冰霜,现在我们知道了
Thanks to Frost, now we know
冷聚变球可以容纳那个东西
the Cold Fusion Sphere can contain that thing.
这是一场胜利,巴里是对的
And that's a win. Barry's right.
这意味着我们可以再次尝试捕获它
That means we can try again to capture it.
而这一次,它会奏效的
And this time, it'll work.
如果我们能产生足够强的信♥号♥♥
If we could create a strong enough signal,
球体甚至可以在不用
the sphere could work
靠近某人的低温动力学RNA的情况下运作
without someone's cryo kinetic RNA in close proximity.
很好,所以不用诱饵了
Good, so no bait.
是的,这将保证弗罗斯特和卡拉的安全
Yeah, which shall keep Frost and Carla safe.
然后我们可以再次捕捉火焰
And then we can catch the fire again.
下次就去拼一下吧
Take the fight to it this time.
我告诉你,我没事,真的
I'm telling you, I'm okay. Really.
凯蒂说你需要休息 - 好吧,我会留下来过夜
Caity says you need to rest. Fine, I'll stay the night.
但是我保证我会在早上摆脱你的头发
But then I promise I'll be out of your hair in the morning.
真的没问题
It's really no problem.
另外,对不起,我对你们两个大喊大叫
Also, I'm sorry I yelled at you two.
不要这样,我需要听到它
Don't be. I needed to hear it.
我们两个都听了
Both of us did.
感谢你保护我们的安全
Thank you for keeping us safe.
就像你一直做的那样
Like you always do.
也是好事,因为我不能失去你
Good thing too, 'cause I couldn't lose you.
你们中的任何一个
Either one of you.
哦,糟糕,是马库斯
Oh, shoot, it's Marcus.
他不知道今天发生了什么
He has no idea what happened today.
全力以赴是怎么回事?
What happened to going all in?
是的,我真的需要告诉他一切
Yeah, I really do need to tell him everything,
只是今晚不用
just not tonight.
嘿,不,我很好
Hey, no, I'm fine.
只是疯狂的一天工作,你好吗?
Just crazy day at work. How are you?
所以关于我们应该吃的那顿晚餐
So about that dinner we were supposed to have,
我们早上做早午餐怎么样?
how about we make it brunch in the morning?
好的
Absolutely.
还有冰霜,我...
And Frost, I...
我也需要道歉
I need to apologize too.
我应该早点告诉你我的情况
I should have told you about my condition sooner.
我只是
I just
我想我只是担心
I guess I was just worried about
这对我意味着什么
what it could mean for me.
也许如果我们多聊
Maybe if we talked more,
你会觉得和我分享它会更舒服
you would have felt more comfortable sharing it with me.
是的
Yeah.
没关系,以后慢慢来
It's okay. Something to work on.
是的
Yeah.
我错过了很多你的生活
I've missed so much of your life,
那是我的错
and that's my fault.
你有太多我不知道的事
There's so much about you that I don't know,
我想知道的太多了
and so much that I want to know.
真的吗?是的当然
Really? Yes, of course.
就像我之前说的那样,你是我的女儿
It's like I said before. You're my daughter.
我爱你,冰霜
And I love you, Frost.
真的?
You do?
比你知道的还要多
More than you could ever know.
你没事的
You're okay.
我可以帮你吗?
Can I help you?
你是蕾妮·瓦佐吗?
Are you Renee Wazzo?
你们是谁?
Who's asking?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
所有收养网站都会警告您这样的日子
All the adoption websites warn you about days like this.
那不是什么
That's not what
我的意思是,这只是
I mean, it's just
我想我知道这最终可能会发生
I guess I knew this might happen eventually.
也许甚至想要它发生
Maybe even wanted it.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
听着,我敢肯定你有很多问题
Look, I'm sure you have so many questions.
实际上只有一个
Just one, actually.
我...
Um...
你为什么不想要我?
why didn't you want me?
我一直想要你,蒂尼亚
I always wanted you, Tinya.
我想让你知道
I want you to know that.
事实上,我最想成为你的妈妈
The truth is I wanted to be your mom more than anything,
但我太年轻了
but I was so young.
我当时才16岁,很困惑,我的父母很生气
I was 16 and confused, and my parents were furious.
他们让我相信对我们俩来说最好的事情
They convinced me that the best thing for both of us
就是签那个条款,然后把你送走
was to sign that clause, then give you away.
他们错了
They were wrong.
我向你发誓,我再也没有做过比送你去那
I swear to you, I've never regretted anything more
更加让我后悔的事
than letting you go.
我唯一能够继续过
The only way I could get through
我的这种垃圾生活的原因
this crap life of mine that came after
是希望你过上美好的生活
was the hope that you were living a good life.
没有我的生活会更好
A better life without me.
好吧,我不是
Well, I'm not.
我需要你
I needed you.
我需要我的妈妈
I needed my mother.
蒂尼亚,我
Tinya, I
艾瑞斯?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表