剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
嘿,你饿了吗?
Hey, you hungry?
我在想蓝莓煎饼
I was thinking blueberry pancakes
当做今天早上的早餐
for breakfast this morning.
或者我可以去那个布鲁克林最好的百吉饼店
Or I could get us something fun
给我们准备一些有趣的东西
from that Brooklyn's Best Bagels place.
他们刚刚在市中心开了一家新店
They just opened a new location downtown.
艾瑞斯?
Iris?
艾瑞斯:在办公室通宵了,不回去了
艾瑞斯
Iris.
谢谢你的陪伴,塞西尔
Thanks for the company, Cecile.
任何时候都可以
Any time.
你知道吗,我想你这个时候应该在工作
You know, I figured you'd be working this time of day.
哦,我本来应该是的
Oh, I was.
是的,我实际上是在躲着一个新的变种人客户
Yeah, I'm actually avoiding a new meta client.
所以我想我应该离开办公室
So I figured I'd get out of the office,
过来,看看闪电侠小队在做什么
come over, see what Team Flash is up to.
啊,好吧,我们在这里都很好
Ah, well, we're all good here.
是的,镇上很安静,没有警报
Yeah, the town is quiet, no alerts,
没有危机,只有甜甜,蜜蜜
no crisis, just sweet, sweet,
的安… - 好吧
silen Okay.
巴里,怎么了?
Barry, what's wrong?
我们应该担心吗?
Yeah, should we be worried?
是艾瑞斯
It's Iris.
她失踪了
She's missing.
闪电侠 第8季第15集
卫星在城市的任何地方都找不到艾瑞斯
Satellites aren't picking Iris up anywhere in the city.
我将扩大物理搜索半径
I'm gonna expand the physical search radius.
塞西尔,有什么收获吗?
Cecile, anything?
没有
Nothing.
我也感觉不到她
I can't sense her either,
而且我已经在五个州的半径内进行了探测
and I've reached out across a five state radius.
就像艾瑞斯的思想刚刚消失了一样
It's like Iris's mind has just vanished.
我这边也一样,而且更糟
Same here, only worse.
巴里,艾瑞斯的位置并没有被
Barry, Iris isn't registering
检测到在地球上的任何地方
anywhere on the planet.
这怎么可能呢?
How's that even possible?
就像上次一样,她不在这里了
It's just like last time, she's not here anymore,
至少在这个存在的位面上不在了
at least not in this plane of existence.
她一定是又发作了
She must have had another attack.
现在她迷失在时间中了
Now she's lost in time.
好吧,那么我们需要迪昂去找她
Okay, well, then we need Deon to find her.
自从迪昂失踪后,没有人见过他
No one's seen Deon since he disappeared,
而且没有他,我就无法访问静滞力
and I can't access the Still Force without him.
好吧,那么
Okay, so
那么我们该怎么做呢?
so what do what do we do?
好吧,虽然机会有点渺茫,但是
Okay, okay, it's a long shot, but
当艾瑞斯在海岸城的时候,不仅仅是
look, when Iris was in Coast City, it wasn't just
她的时间病导致她消失的
her time sickness that caused her to vanish.
蒂尼亚瓦佐的力量也参与了其中
Tinya Wazzo's powers did too.
我不相信你是认真的
I can't believe you're serious.
你真的想尝试把冰霜带回来?
You really want to try and bring Frost back?
而且我已经有了一个计划,我想利用
And I already have a plan I'm gonna repurpose
伊娃麦克洛奇的RCEM芯片来复♥制♥
Eva McCulloch's R CEM chip to replicate
冰霜的低温基因,这样就能为她创造一个新的身体
Frost's cryogene so I can create a new body for her.
凯特琳,我知道你很痛苦
Caitlin, I know you're hurting,
我也是,但听听你自己说的话
and so am I, but listen to yourself.
它以前成功过,它还会再次发挥作用的
It worked before. It will work again.
那么让冰霜真正成为冰霜的东西呢?
And what about the thing that makes Frost, Frost?
我已经找到了
I have already identified
她在我DNA上潜藏的情感基因
her latent empathic genes on my DNA.
我是在说灵魂,你却给我看脑电波?
I'm talking about a soul and you give me brainwaves?
我还需要从她的DNA中
I'm also going to extract her active imprints
提取她的活动印记
from her own DNA.
看,我已经拿到了样品
Look, I've already got the sample.
不幸的是,细胞中的角蛋白
Unfortunately, the keratin in the cells
衰减得有点太快了,所以...
is decaying a little too quickly, so...
我需要一个更好的样本
I'm gonna need a better sample.
你说的是盗墓吗?
You talking about grave robbing?
这叫掘墓
It's called an exhumation,
而我是一名医生,也是他的近亲
and I am a doctor as well as the next of kin,
因此,获得批准不会是一个问题,只是
so getting approval won't be a problem, we just
我们需要搞快点
we need to do it quickly.
我…我知道这听起来如何
I I know how this sounds.
哦,就像那部经典恐怖电影
Oh, like that old horror movie,
"弗兰肯斯坦创造了女人"?
"Frankenstein Created Woman?"
闪电侠小队知道你在计划什么吗?
Does Team Flash know what you're planning?
果然
Didn't think so.
他们不会理解
They wouldn't understand.
我也不会啊!
Neither do I!
凯特琳,你是不是忘了
Caitlin, have you forgotten
你才刚刚试图让你死去的丈夫复活
that you literally just tried to resurrect your dead husband,
而后来变成了一场彻底的灾难?
and it was a complete disaster?
不,我没忘,但那东西根本就不是罗尼,好吗?
No, I haven't, but that thing was never Ronnie, okay?
死亡风暴使用了一个我喜欢的人的
Deathstorm used a physical form
样子来试图欺骗我们
that I loved to try and trick us.
听着,这是不一样的
Look, this is different.
科学是坚实的,相信我
The science is solid, trust me.
我拒绝
No.
疯狂的科学
Mad science.
马克,马克,冰霜应该
Mark Mark, Frost was supposed
过上充实而完整的生活
to live a full and complete life.
你们两个都是,应该一起过
You both were, together,
而现在这一切都被夺走了
and now that's been taken from you.
你不想要回那个吗?
Don't you want that back?
你以为呢?
What do you think?
你可以用任何方式
You can process losing Frost
来处理失去冰霜的痛苦
in whatever way you need to,
但就这一切而言...
but as far as all of this is concerned...
当我没说
Count me out.
蒂尼亚,嗯,我们能谈谈吗?
Tinya, um, can can we talk?
为什么?我不认识你
Why? I don't know you.
我是巴里艾伦
I'm Barry Allen.
你认识我的妻子,艾瑞斯韦斯特艾伦
You know my wife, Iris West Allen.
我真的很抱歉,但她又失踪了,我不知道该怎么办
I'm really sorry, but she's missing again, and I don't
又失踪了?
Again?
无论如何,我不在乎
Whatever, I don't care.
你的另一半毁了我的生活
Your other half ruined my life.
你完全有权利生气
You have every right to be angry.
但我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
艾瑞斯第一次消失的时候
The first time Iris disappeared,
她和你在一起
she was with you.
你是指当我把她消灭掉的时候吗
You mean when I wiped her out of existence,
就像她对我妈妈那样?
like she did to my mom?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell?
妈妈!
Mom!
你对我妈妈做了什么?
What did you do to my mom?
蒂尼亚,她从未想过要伤害任何人
Tinya, she never meant to hurt anyone.
嗯,但我是故意的
Well, I did,
这就是为什么你应该后退
which is why you should back off.
你明不明白你的能力是如何运作的?
Do you even understand how your powers work?
研究它们如何工作可以帮助我们解答
Examining how they work could help us answer
在艾瑞斯身上到底发生了什么
what's really happening to Iris.
我不关心艾瑞斯
I don't care about Iris.
天哪,你有啥毛病?
God, what is wrong with you?
在艾瑞斯找到我之前,我一直很好
You know, I was fine until Iris found me
她开始喷洒关于家庭的那些废话
and started spewing all that crap about family
以及让我对人有信心
and having faith in people.
她让我相信,我可以
She made me believe that I could
拥有我一直想要的生活
have the life that I always wanted.
而现在这一切都消失了
And now that's gone,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表