剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
而它再也不会回来了
and it's never coming back.
欢迎来到悲惨世界
So welcome to the club.
迪昂,感谢上帝,艾瑞斯失踪了
Deon, thank God. Iris is missing.
是的,我知道
Yeah, I know.
是的,她在静滞力里
Yeah, she's in the Still Force.
我一直在努力追踪她,但
I've been trying to track her down, but
嘿
Hey
不,不要碰我
No, don't don't don't.
不要
Don't.
我也被艾瑞斯的时间病感染了
I've been infected by Iris' time sickness too.
我需要你找到同位素传感器
I need you to find the isotopic sensor.
这是我们能追踪到我放在艾瑞斯
It's the only way we can track down
体内的那个粒子的唯一方法
that particle that I placed inside Iris.
我们?
We?
巴里,我无法单独找到她
Barry, I can't find her alone.
我…我需要你的帮助
I I'm going to need your help.
好的
Okay.
好吧,传感器损坏了
Okay the sensor's damaged.
我们得先把它修好
We're gonna need to repair it first.
好的
Okay.
好了,那就赶快吧
Okay, do it fast.
我会来找你的,在…
I'll come back for you after.
这就是让艾瑞斯回来的方法
This is how we get Iris back.
所以你是说迪昂想通过
So you're saying that Deon wants to do that
带你进入静滞力来救人?
by bringing you into the Still Force?
嗯,我们两个人,一起
Well, both of us, together.
我以为他说这对与一个
I thought he said it was too dangerous for anyone
不是…神的人来说有点危险?
to go in there who wasn't, you know, a god?
这很冒险,但我相信迪昂
It's risky, but I trust Deon,
如果有其他方法,他不会建议这样做
and he wouldn't suggest this if there was any other way.
好吧,迪昂在一件事上是对的
Well, Deon's right about one thing.
我们的卫星不能跨越
Our satellites can't trace isotopic particles
其它存在的位面追踪同位素粒子
across other planes of existence.
这就是为什么我们需要你来修复传感器
That's why we need you to repair the sensor.
这是唯一能够在静滞力内
It's the only thing that can locate Iris'
找到艾瑞斯的时空粒子的东西
temporal particle inside the Still Force.
一旦我们找到她,我们就把她带回家
But once we find her, we bring her home.
阿门
Amen to that.
我不会质疑一个神
Not to question a god,
但为什么迪昂需要帮助
but why would Deon need help
来追踪一个他自己创造的粒子?
tracking a particle that he created himself?
迪昂现在没有全部能力
Deon's not at full strength.
艾瑞斯的时间病也影响了他
Iris' time sickness has affected him too.
切斯特,要花多长时间才能让传感器运行?
Uh, Chester, how long will it take to get the sensor running?
呃,一个小时,也许更少
Uh, an hour, maybe less,
但巴尔,首先你要怎样进去
but Barr, how are you gonna get inside
静滞力里面呢?
the Still Force in the first place?
迪昂会尽快回来找我
Deon's gonna come back for me as soon as he can,
而我们需要在他出现时做好准备
and we need to be ready when he does.
你的这个计划经过了其他神力的讨论吗?
And you ran this plan past the other forces?
诺拉、巴希尔、亚历克莎,他们也都同意?
Nora, Bashir, Alexa, they're all on board too?
呃,不,我还没能联♥系♥到他们...
Uh, no, I haven't been able to contact them...
他们中的任何一个
any of them.
艾瑞斯的病
And Iris' sickness,
也可能已经扩散到他们身上了
it could have spread to them already.
这可以解释为什么他们一直保持沉默
Which would explain why they've been radio silent.
如果是这样的话
If that is the case,
那么也许我们都应该慢下来
then maybe we should all slow down
并在我们把你送进一个
and figure it out before we launch you
我们不清楚的地方之前弄清楚,巴里
into a place where we know nothing about, Barry.
没有时间了
There's no time.
听着,乔,迪昂是我们找到艾瑞斯的唯一机会
Look, Joe, Deon is our only chance at finding Iris.
如果他说要进入静滞力
If he says going into the Still Force
是唯一方法,那么我相信他
is the answer, then I believe him.
我去星城档案室那里拿一下传感器
I I'm gonna get the sensor from the Starchives.
在你的车间里等你
I'll meet you in your workshop.
我应该回到中城市民报去
I should get back to CCC.
在艾瑞斯安全之前,必须保持灯火通明
Got to keep the lights on until Iris is safe.
巴尔,等一下!
Barr, hold up!
怎么? - 听着,我愿意
What? Look, I'm willing to do
不惜一切代价将艾瑞斯带回家
whatever it takes to bring Iris home,
但我觉得这样做有些不妥
but something don't feel right about this.
听着,这很危险,但我们也承担过更大的风险
Look, it's dangerous, but we've taken greater risks
是的,我们有过,但你是否确定
Yes, we have, but are you sure
这个事实,因为你似乎是
about the facts, because you seem to be putting
对迪恩的计划有很大的信心
a whole lot of faith in Deon's plan.
因为我知道这将会成功
Because I know it'll work.
这只是迪昂认为你应该做的
That's what Deon thinks you should do.
你认为你应该怎么做?
What do you think you should do?
这就是问题,我不知道
That's just it, I don't know.
而迪昂就知道吗?
And Deon does?
听着,乔
Look, Joe,
这是我欠迪昂的
I owe Deon this.
当我得知艾瑞斯的时间病后
As soon as I learned about Iris' time sickness,
我应该把每一个清醒的时刻都用来尝试
I should have spent every waking moment trying
找到治疗方法,即使她告诉我不要再强迫自己了
to find a cure, even when she told me to stop pushing.
但我没有,现在情况更糟了
But I didn't. Now it's worse,
加上迪昂也受到影响
plus Deon's affected too.
如果有机会我可以找到艾瑞斯
If there's a chance I can find Iris
并弥补这一切,我必须尝试它
and make up for all this, I have to take it.
这里是百乐门朗克疯 - 这里是克莱默队长
Parliament Runkadelic It's Captain Kramer.
呃,是的,女士
Uh, yes yes, ma'am.
我有什么能帮您?
How can I help?
切斯特,我需要对一个我们在
Chester, I need a full analysis
犯罪现场发现的一个未知设备进行分♥析♥
on an unknown device we found at a crime scene.
你有在忙着,呃,拯救世界吗?
You're not busy, uh, saving the world, are you?
没有,队长,你的时机很完美
No no, Captain, your timing is perfect.
巴里去了以前没有人去过的地方
Barry's gone to where no man's been before,
所以我可以自♥由♥地单飞了
so I'm free to fly solo.
很好,谢谢,我们一会见
Great, thanks, I'll see you soon.
哦,你听到了,切斯特P
Oh, you heard it, Chester P,
打击犯罪的世界需要你的魔力!
the crime fighting world needs your mojo!
魔力
Mojo.
十分之七
Seven out of ten.
哦,该死,在维度中移♥动♥越来越难了
Oh, damn, moving through dimensions is getting harder.
是这个吗?
Is that it?
你确定我们能找到她吗?
Are are you sure we can find her?
只有一件事
There's just one thing.
我们要去的地方
Where we're going,
进出只有一条路
there's only one way in and out,
这是个颠簸的旅程,所以抓紧了
and it's a bumpy ride, so hang on.
因为事情即将变得非常奇怪
'Cause things are about to get real weird.
别担心,你会习惯的
Don't worry, you'll get used to it.
我以前来过这里
I've been here before.
当艾瑞斯… - 第一次生病的时候,是的
When Iris First got sick, yeah.
这地方就像一个大门
Place is like a doorway.
我称它为我的前廊
I call it my front porch.
我从这里可以看到一切
I can see everything from here.
这个地方与以前不同了
This place is different than before.
是的,那是因为现在更危险了
Yeah, that's 'cause it's more dangerous now.
欢迎来到静滞力…
Welcome to the Still Force...
至少是现在还剩下的静滞力
What's left of it.
很抱歉这边一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
它有多糟?
How bad is it?
自从艾瑞斯在这里迷路后
Ever since Iris got lost here,
这边一直在疯狂的混乱中运行
things have been mad disorganized.
比如黑夜在一眨眼间就变成了白天
I mean, night becomes day in the blink of an eye,
而再一眨眼,又到了晚上
and just as fast, it's night again.
而现在情况越来越糟
And now it's getting worse.
你看,过去、现在和未来
You see, past, present, and future
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表