剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
So you now have the strength to bring back the Forces
那是如果你愿意帮助我们的话
that is if you're willing to help us.
我当然会
Of course I will.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
你的体征指数正在飙升
Your biometrics are spiking.
我们以为坏神力们回来了
We thought the bad Forces were back,
但现在你要自己进入负神速力
but now you're going into the Negative Speed Force
不带上我们
without us.
我们太晚了
We're too late.
思旺
Thawne.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell?
艾尔伯德现在没空
Eobard can't come to the phone right now.
他正在经历一些变化
He's going through some changes.
你们在对他做什么?
What are you doing to him?
帮助他发挥全部潜力
Helping him reach his full potential.
如果这一切都是为了思旺,为什么要攻击我们?
If this was all about Thawne, why'd you attack us?
哦,伙计,你先攻击我们的
Oh, man, you came at us first
在大末日时,你切断了
for Armageddon when you cut off
负神速力和它的代言人的连接
the Negative Speed Force from his avatar.
听着,我们
Now, see, we
从那时起,我们就一直在牵线搭桥
we've been pulling the strings ever since.
现在终于准备好了
Finally ready now.
这是你的责任,闪电侠,你让天平倾斜了
See, this is on you, Flash. You tipped the scales.
我们只是把事情恢复到正常状态
We're just puttin' things back to normal,
然后还有一些
and and and then some.
这一切都始于你切断思旺的速度的那一天
This all started the day that you severed Thawne's speed
也就是你破坏宇宙平衡的那一天
the day that you upset the cosmic balance.
我们不知道还有那种操作
Something we didn't know was possible
直到你告诉我们如何做
until you showed us how.
也是在那一天,我们意识到...
And that was also the day that we realized...
我们也可以这样做
we could do the same.
是时候让天平倾斜了
Time to tip the scales.
爸爸!你还好吗?
Dad! Are you okay?
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
思旺呢? - 负神力们...
What about Thawne? Negative Forces...
他们正在以某种方式改造他
they were transforming him somehow.
所以他还活着?
So he's still alive?
但他们已经把他的速度还给了他
But they already gave him his speed back.
他们还能想要什么呢?
What more could they want?
伙计们
Guys,
我检测到大量涌入的负动能超声子
I'm picking up a huge influx of negative kinetic tachyons.
在哪里?
Where?
就在市中心上空
Right over Downtown.
逃跑是没有意义的
There's no point in running.
你们都会死
You're all going to die.
我的天啊,那是思旺
Holy shrap, that's Thawne.
谁给他造的这个衣服?
Who's his new tailor?
撒旦?
Satan?
伙计们,不仅仅检测到
Guys, I'm not just picking up
负动能同位素,还有时间的,地热的
negative kinetic isotopes reading temporal, geothermic,
电化学的也是如此
electric chemical ones too.
他现在拥有所有四种负神力的力量
He has the power of all four Negative Forces now.
为什么?
Why?
使权力的天平对他们有利
To tip the balance of power in their favor
把整个世界变成一个活地狱
turn the entire world into a living hell.
你说我有未完成的事业
You said I had unfinished business.
它是什么?
What is it?
是巴里,对吗?
It's Barry, isn't it?
他在哪里?发生了什么事?
Where is he? What's happening?
如果你想知道
If you wanna find out,
你必须自己离开这里
you have to get out of here yourself.
怎么做到?该死
How? Damn it.
哦,别这样,艾瑞斯
Oh, come on, Iris.
看看你的生活
Look at your life.
看看巴里的那次昏迷后
Look at everything that has happened to you
发生在你身上的一切
since Barry went into that coma.
你注定会死
You were destined to die,
被囚禁在另一个空间
held captive in another dimension.
而你一次又一次地面对死亡
Hell, you faced certain death over and over and over again,
而每一次,你都应该死,但并没有
and every time, you should've died, only you didn't.
为什么?
Why?
因为我总是有帮手?我…
Because I always had help? I
感谢参与!
Thanks for playing!
错了!
Wrong answer!
拜托,答案就在你面前
Come on. It's right in front of you.
你是一个幸存者
You're a survivor.
你将永远是
You always will be.
我还没有达到我的极限
I haven't reached my limit.
不,你没有
No, you haven't.
但巴里和我之间的火花呢?
But what about the spark between Barry and I?
嗯...
Well...
只是因为你感觉不到它
Just because you can't feel it,
并不意味着它不存在
doesn't mean it isn't there.
那么,你现在打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do now,
在剩下的永恒时光里和达米安达克混在一起?
spend the rest of eternity hangin' out with Damien Darhk?
不
No.
真不错的女孩
That a girl.
我要重新点燃它
I'm gonna reignite it.
替我向你父亲问好
Say hi to your old man for me.
你寡不敌众,我们四打一
You're outnumbered four to one.
你要为你所伤害的所有人付出代价
You're gonna pay for everyone you've hurt.
特别是艾尔伯德
Especially Eobard.
巴特?
Bart?
爸爸
Dad.
他会没事吗?
Is he gonna be okay?
如果那是脉冲,那思旺在哪里?
If that's Impulse, where's Thawne?
就在这里
Right here.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我把他们送回过去了
I sent them back in time
准确地说,是10亿年前
a billion years, to be precise.
我们只有一次机会
We only have one chance.
好的,你需要我做什么?
Okay. What do you need me to do?
戴上它
Put it on.
你被赋予这些能力是有原因的,塞西尔
There's a reason you were given all these powers, Cecile.
你吸收的力量被我所缺乏的
The powers you absorbed were enhanced
东西加强了
by the one thing that I lack
是你关心人的能力
your ability to care about people.
这就是你被选中的原因
That's why you were chosen.
拿去吧
So take it.
面具会重新吸收你的精神力量
The mask will reabsorb your psychic powers
并把它们转给我
and transfer them to me.
想都不要想
Don't even think about it.
等等
Wait.
她必须经历这些
She has to go through this.
塞西尔,你还好吗?
Cecile, are you okay?
它起作用了吗?
Did it work?
我当然希望如此
I sure as hell hope so.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
哇哦
Whew.
看啊看啊
Well, well, well.
现在谁更快,闪电侠?
Who's faster now, Flash?
啊哦...
Aw...
感觉如何,闪电侠?
How does it feel, Flash?
知道你本可以防止这一切的感觉如何?
How does it feel, knowing you could've prevented all this,
如果你有机会的时候
if only you'd killed me
杀了我就好了
when you had the chance?
相信我...
Believe me...
这是一个我不会犯的错误
that's a mistake I won't make.
这是谁干的?
Who's doing this?
这是谁干的?
Who's doing this?
是我
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表