剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但总的来说,他是我最好的朋友
but through it all, he was my best friend.
我的兄弟
My brother.
比尔死了是为了救了我的命……
Bill died saving my life...
这样我就可以回到亚特兰大和女孩们身边
So I could get home to Atlanta and the girls.
是的,他做出了那个牺牲
Yeah, he made that sacrifice.
就像你今天在这里
Just like you sacrificing
想牺牲掉你身上的很重要的一部分一样
a big part of yourself here today.
你知道,如果乔在这里,我想他会
You know, if Joe was here, I think he'd be real proud
因为你一直以来的英雄而感到自豪的
of the hero you've been all along.
都是你的问题而已,闪电侠
It's been you all along, Flash.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的 那是最后的导管
Yeah. That was the last conduit.
现在,当你的制♥服♥材料化时
Now, when your suit materializes,
你将能够产生足够的电压
you'll be able to generate enough voltage
来破坏我与神速力之间的连接
to disrupt my Speed Force connection.
让甘比为他的钱而战,是吧?
Giving Gambi a run for his money, huh?
好吧,我们来熔断这个保险丝
All right, let's go blow this fuse.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
这会很痛
This is gonna hurt.
嗯嗯
Mm hmm.
老大,你得看看这个
Boss, you got to see this. Okay.
你还记得安全负责人说的话吗?
Do you remember what the security chief said,
乔死的那天,红色号♥线运行提前了?
that the day Joe died, the Red Line was running early?
在我偷车的那段时间
Well, back in my car thief days,
我会从印♥章♥店坐红色号♥线回家
I'd take the Red Line home from the chop shop,
而且从来都不会早点 总是晚点
and it was never early. It was always late.
所以我爸爸只是倒霉?
So my dad was just unlucky?
嗯,这是轻描淡写
Well, that's an understatement.
撞到乔的火车在事故发生两天前
The train that hit Joe passed a routine inspection
通过了例行检查
two days before the accident,
然而不知何故,那一天液压系统却坏了
yet somehow, the hydraulics failed.
艾瑞斯,有数以十计
Iris, there are dozens
的这样的巧合
and dozens of coincidences like this.
你知道它们同时发生的几率有多大吗?
Do you know what the odds are that they all happened at once?
百万比一
Million to one.
导致乔出事的事件
The events that led to Joe's accident,
他们完美地出现 太完美了
they line up perfectly. Too perfectly.
所以你在说什么?你是对的
So what are you saying? That you're right.
那个有人在拉弦
That that someone was pulling the strings.
巴里不疯,你♥爸♥爸也不疯
Barry's not crazy, and your dad's not
听着,阿莱格拉,我什么都错了
Look, Allegra, I was wrong about everything.
这最近六个月
These last six months
是我一生中最糟糕的六个月
have been the worst six months of my life.
听着,我明白 我很明白
Look, I get it. I do.
当埃斯佩兰萨死...
When Esperanza died...
我也失去了希望
I lost hope too.
但把我从黑暗中救了出来的
But what saved me from the darkness
是想起了英雄的话
was remembering the words of a hero.
“只要我们把我们所失去的
"As long as we keep the loved ones
至爱之人保留在心中,总会有希望 ”
we've lost in our hearts, there is always hope."
你看到这个了吗?看到什么?
Are you seeing this? Seeing what?
我得回车站了
I have to get back to the station.
我以为这是一个死胡同
I thought that was a dead end.
它不是
It's not.
我们只是看不到所有的证据
We just couldn't see all the evidence.
女士们,我可以提出
Ladies, may I present the solution
找到闪电侠的方案吗
to all of our Flash finding problems,
神经连接器
the Neural Conjoiner.
你们俩都有天生的能力
Both of you have the natural ability
像天线一样访问人们的脑电波
to access people's brainwaves like an antenna.
塞西尔是一个移情者,罗莎是一个通灵者
Cecile as an empath, and Rosa as a psychic
能使人的情绪失控
who can spin people's emotions out of control.
所以用心灵感应王冠作为放大器
So with the Telepathic Crown as an amplifier,
我们将能够结合你的精神力量
we'll be able to conjoin your psychic powers
并且接收到比你以往任何时候都多的脑电波
and pick up way more brainwaves than you'd ever be able
就像,包括了整个大♥陆♥
to pick up on your own. Like, all over the continent.
现在你们需要做的就是专注于闪电侠的脑电波
Now all you need to do is focus on the Flash's brainwaves,
并神经连接器会在这里传送它们
and the N.C. will transmit them here
而我则会使用这个
while I use the visual data
的可视数据来测量他的位置
to triangulate his location with this.
对不起,那台电视上是有个兔耳朵吗?
I'm sorry, but does that TV have rabbit ears on it?
是的,是的,因为这是我奶奶的
Yeah, yeah, it's 'cause it's my grandma's,
这意味着我们必须在七点之前完成
which means we'll have to be done by 7:00
因为她不想错过她的故事
'cause she doesn't want to miss her stories.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
太多了
It's too much.
太多了!我不能我不能!
It's too much! I can't I can't!
切斯特,把它关掉 不,我们可以做到的
Chester, turn it off. No, we can do this.
有太多的心灵需要伸手去触碰
So many minds to reach out and touch.
我不能
I can't.
太多思想了 我做不到
It's too many thoughts. I can't do this.
太多思想了 不,没事的!
It's too many thoughts. No, there aren't!
霍顿,听我说
Horton, listen to me.
在一起,我们有足够的力量来处理这件事
Together, we are strong enough to handle this,
但是你让自己的感觉阻碍了你
but you're letting your own feelings hold you back.
现在专注!
Now focus!
霍顿,你让自己的情绪使你失望
Horton, you're letting your own emotions bring you down.
你得到的那种悲伤?
That sadness you got?
克服它 你想找到你的英雄吗?
Get over it. You want to find your hero?
是的
Yes.
那就丢掉软弱
Then lose the weakness,
就像我对失去了斯卡德时那种强烈的感情一样
just like I lost those gushy feelings for Scudder.
忘记你的悲伤,你的内疚,你的悲伤
Forget about your grief, your guilt, your sadness.
忘记你该死的死去的男朋友吧
Forget about your damn dead boyfriend.
把它埋了!
Bury it!
我的速度还是有的
I still have some of my speed.
连接未完全断开
Connection's not fully severed.
我找到他了
I found him.
哦,继续 保持下去
Oh, keep it going. Keep it going.
我们几乎有一个明确的信♥号♥♥
We almost have a clear signal.
哦!啊!
Oh! Ah!
发生了什么?你们使表冠过载了
What happened? You overloaded the crown.
该死的,霍顿
Damn, Horton.
我知道我已经很牛了,但你还是给我留下了深刻的印象
I knew I was good, but color me impressed.
好的,如果放大器坏了
Okay, if the amplifier is busted,
那么也许我们应该尝试不同的方式
then maybe we should try a different way.
不,不
No, no.
切斯特,你能修好,对吗?你可以修复它
Chester, you can fix it, right? You can fix it.
嗯,我需要大约一个小时来重新校准
Well, I need about an hour to recalibrate,
但那我们就可以了
but then we should be good to go.
做吧
Do it.
我们终于取得了一些进展 现在别停下来
We finally made some progress. We're not gonna stop now.
那些人类
Those humans.
他们的情绪使他们失去理智
Their emotions blind them to reason,
但也给了他们力量
yet give them power.
他们会先找到闪电侠
They'll find Flash first,
我会黄雀在后
and I'll be right behind them.
你忘了我们晚上约好了吗?
You forget we had an appointment in the books?
因为我们通常在神速实验室见面
'Cause usually we meet in the Speed Lab.
再说一遍,我是一名神力
Then again, I am a Force god,
所以我也可以使用它 准备好接受治疗了吗?
so I can work with this too. Ready for your treatment?
我没有忘记我们有约会
I didn't forget we had an appointment.
我想让你在这里找到我
I I wanted you to find me here.
为什么?
Why?
这是你父亲去世的地方
This is where your dad died.
我能感觉到他六个月前走过这里
I can sense him walking through here six months ago.
我今天早些时候来到这里
I came here earlier today,
我在我父亲摔倒的轨道附近看到了一些颗粒
and I saw these particles near the tracks where my dad fell,
然后当我正在查看他死亡的证据时
and then I saw them again
我又看到了他们
when I was going through evidence from his death.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表