剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我不知道哪个更烦人
I don't know what's more annoying,
是被那东西困着
being in that thing
还是听你俩争执
or listening to you two arguing about it.
你是...
You're--
我是杰伊·加里克
I'm Jay Garrick,
真正的杰伊·加里克
the real Jay Garrick.
怎么了
What?
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I--I'm sorry.
巴仔
Bar...
他长得很像他
He looks just like him.
他长得很像我爸爸 乔
He looks just like my dad, Joe.
我无法相信
I can't believe this.
我爸爸告诉过我
My dad told me.
他告诉过我
He told me this. He said
他母亲的娘家姓是加里克
his mom's maiden name was Garrick.
我只是完全没想到
I just never thought that that meant--
-巴里 巴里 -我只是完全没想到
- Barry, Barry. - I never thought it meant--
巴里 他不知道
Barry, he doesn't know that.
他不知道
He doesn't know
他是你♥爸♥爸的二重身 好吗
that he's your dad's doppelganger, okay?
你要我告诉他你必须离开吗
You want me to tell him that you had to leave?
不需要
No. No.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
我需要冷静一下
I just need a minute.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
-真聪明 -就因为...
- That's smart. - Because of--
-是啊 就是那样 -天才
- Yeah, and there it is. - Genius.
你无法使用你的超能力
So the reason you didn't have your powers
是因为面具里有个抑制器
is because there was a dampener in the mask.
看见了吗
You see?
我不想再看见这个东西
I don't want to see this thing ever again.
所以你找回你的超能力了
So your powers are back.
我看杰伊 不对 是亨特
I see Jay-- excuse me--Hunter--
还偷了你的配色
stole your color scheme too.
他取走了我很多东西
He took a lot of things that were mine,
除了那个
except for that.
那个完全属于他
That's, um-- that's all him.
他说是他父亲打战时戴过的
He said it was his father's from the war.
真讽刺 在我...我们的地球
Ironically, on my--on our Earth--
这个头盔代表希望
this helmet stood for hope.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
也许我可以延续这个情操
Well, maybe I can continue that sentiment,
也取走他一些东西
take something from him, for a change,
当作是我自己的
make it my own.
跟你很合适
It suits you.
谢谢大家
Thank you, all of you,
从极速手中把我救出
for saving me from Zoom,
特别是你 闪电侠
especially you, Flash.
不用客气
You're welcome,
闪电侠
Flash.
现在我必须想办法回家
Now all I have to do is find my way home.
在哪里呢
And where's that?
我想你们会叫它地球三
I think you would call it Earth-3.
我可以送你去地球二
Well, I can get you to Earth-2.
之后我跟我女儿会帮你
My daughter and I can help you with the rest.
我们能吗
We can?
是 我们能
Yes, we can.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
好吧
Okay.
斯♥诺♥
Snow.
你是个非常出色的科学家
You're a tremendous scientist, but...
但你是个更好的人
you're an even better person.
别弄我哭 哈利
Don't make me cry, Harry.
我已经哭了太多次了
I've done enough of that already.
乔·韦斯特警探
Detective Joe West...
哈利
Harry.
你的孩子很棒 照顾好他们
You have great kids. You take care of them.
你也是
Same to you.
把这个漂亮女孩照顾好
You take care of that beautiful girl.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
来了这里之后我变成更好的人了
I'm a better man than I was when I got here,
都是你的功劳
and that's 'cause of you.
我何尝不是
I'm not the same either.
如果你有时
Hey, don't be surprised
在地球二看到我
if I project myself over to Earth-2
不要感到意外
every once in a while, you know,
我只是把你的东西送过去
just to throw your stuff across the office.
我也会想你的 西斯科
I'll miss you too, Cisco.
我不能在另一个地球给你发短♥信♥吧
So I guess I can't text you from another Earth, huh?
我想不能了
I guess not.
那太糟糕了
That's too bad.
由衷感谢大家
Thank you guys, seriously,
拯救了我的家园
for saving our home.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
我不禁会想起我爸爸的二重身
Can't stop thinking about my dad's doppelganger.
看着他 知道他活着
Seeing him, knowing that he's out there,
本该让我释怀些
that should've made it easier.
但不是
It doesn't.
我反而更想念他
It just made me miss him even more.
我无法想象你内心的痛苦
I can't even imagine how hard that must have been.
我们赢了
We just won.
我们打败极速了
We just beat Zoom.
我为什么有挫败感
Why does it feel like I just lost?
因为你失去了很多 巴里
Because you've lost a lot in your life, Barry,
实在太多了
more than most.
但...
But...
也许我和你
Maybe you and me
一起面对
seeing where this thing goes,
也许能改变你的生活
maybe that can give you something for a change.
我一直希望听到你说这句话
That's all I've ever wanted to hear you say.
我希望我能
And I wish that I was in a place
试着跟你在一起
where I could try that with you.
但现在我的内心是空虚的
But I feel so hollowed out inside right now.
我从来没这么撕心裂肺过
I feel more broken than I've ever felt in my life.
如果我要跟你坠入爱河
If I'm ever gonna be worth anything to you,
我必须把自己调整好
I need to fix what's wrong with me.
我必须让自己平静
I need to find some-- some peace.
巴里 听我说
Barry, listen to me.
你等了我那么多年
You waited for me for years.
你让我知道我们可以尝试
You let me get to a place where this was possible.
现在我告诉你
So I am telling you
我也会为你这么做
I am gonna do the same thing for you.
不管你要去哪里
Wherever you need to go,
不管你要做什么
whatever you need to do,
都行
do it.
我会在这里等你回来
And when you get back, I'll be here.
好
Okay.
我爱你 巴里
I love you, Barry.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我会一直爱着你
And I always will.
所以我很抱歉
That's why I'm so sorry.
但我必须这么做
But I have to do this.
-巴里 -妈妈
- Barry! - Mom!
巴里
Barry!
不要
No! No.
这次你杀不了她了
You're not gonna kill her this time.
你再也杀不了她了
You're not gonna kill her ever again.
不
No.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表