剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I just, um...
我就是想确认下一切都好
I just want to make sure everything's okay.
好啊
Yeah.
我那个...
Yeah, I'm--I'm-I, uh...
不想太唠叨
Don't want to nag.
我不是那种人 我只是
That's not, you know, who I am. I just, uh...
我不想让你感觉到有负担什么的
I don't--I don't want you to feel burdened by anything.
没 我没有
No, I don't.
那好
Okay.
等下 帕蒂
Hey, wait. Patty, uh...
新年对我来说一直很难过
The new years was always a hard time for me.
因为我妈妈就是那时去世的
That's when my mom died,
所以只是那些记忆又都出来了
so it's just those memories all come out,
让人很难放下
and they're hard to put away.
所以如果你觉得我没和你交流
So if it feels like I haven't been communicating--
对不起 巴里 真对不起
I'm sorry, Barry. I'm sorry.
我不知道
I-I didn't know.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你看 我们有段时间没过浪漫夜了
Look, um, we haven't had a romantic night in a while.
不如明天晚上
What do you say tomorrow night
咱们弄点吃的喝的
we get some dinner and drinks
然后也许来点接吻
and maybe a little...kissing?
听起来正是我们需要的
That sounds like what we need.
好的 那等会见
Okay. All right, I'll see you later.
好
Okay.
好了 我想咱们可以收摊了
Okay, I think we can call it.
沃利不会来了
Wally is not coming.
真抱歉 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
我知道这对你来说有多重要
I know how much this meant to you.
他是个孩子 我懂的
He's a kid, right? I get it.
他最起码可以打个电♥话♥吧
He could have at least called.
可能有很多原因导致他没打
Well, there could be a number of reasons why he didn't.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for being here.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
明早见 小巴
See you in the morning, Bar.
好
Yeah.
韦斯特家族2.0版的开局可不太妙
Well, West family 2.0 is not really off to a great start.
你今晚也挺安静的
You've been quiet all evening.
乌龟人吗
The Turtle?
你怎么知道他的
How do you know about him?
不是...
No, um...
我只是脑子里事太多
No, I've just had a lot on my mind.
帕蒂
Patty?
我们...我们可能是一起喝了杯咖啡
We...we may have met for coffee.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
她真的很在乎你 巴里
She really cares about you, Barry,
她只是好奇你为什么那么戒备
And she's just wondering why you've been so guarded.
那你怎么跟她说的
And what did you tell her?
我让她和你谈谈
I told her to talk to you.
这可不好
Oh, that's not cool.
你知道 她倒是提到说
You know, she did mention that...
你最近在做噩梦
you've been having nightmares.
关于极速的
About Zoom...
杀死她的梦
killing her.
听着
Look.
我知道你俩之间的关系进展得很快
I know that things have been moving pretty fast between you two.
但你知道自己不可能一直瞒着她的 对吧
But you realize you can't keep things from her forever, right?
总有一天 你要告诉她真♥相♥
One day, you're gonna have to tell her the truth.
告诉她我是闪电侠吗
That I'm the flash?
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
巴里 我希望一年前你就告诉了我真♥相♥
Barry, I wish a year ago you had told me the truth.
所以怎么着 你觉得我应该告诉她吗
So, what, you think that I should just tell her?
我想如果你和她在一起是认真的
I think that if you are serious about being with her,
你就得告诉她
You have to.
那好 那我就这么做
All right, then that's what I'm gonna do.
我会告诉帕蒂我是闪电侠的
I'll tell Patty I'm the flash.
你们有什么发现吗
You guys got anything?
我想我们找到了这个三十多岁的
I think we found the next target
非忍♥者神龟超能力者的
for our 30-something, meta-human,
下一个目标
not-a-ninja-turtle.
你用了多久想出这个绰号♥的
How long did it take you to come up with that one?
我是脱口而出的 你没看见吗
It just came out of my mouth--did you see that?
-挺棒的 -挺好的
- That was amazing. - That was nice.
中城博物馆今晚将举办一场特殊的黑领结晚宴
Central City Museum is hosting a special black tie event tonight,
来展出"水晶球"
showcasing "The crystal ball."
是幅最近由马尔科夫
It's a famous painting, apparently,
修复好的名画
recently recovered from Markovia.
这幅画是西尔弗伯格家族
The painting is on loan to the museum
出借给博物馆的
from the Silverberg family.
水晶球
约翰·威廉水晶宫会展中心
中城博物馆
雅各伯·西尔弗伯格亲口说过
Jacob Silverberg himself said,
"这幅画的安全归还对我们而言
"The painting's safe return means more to us
比全世界的财富更意义重大"
than all the money in the world."
感觉他们在乞求乌龟人来抢夺这幅画
It's like they're begging Turtle to rob it.
没错 我有一个计划
Okay, yes. This is a plan.
这个乌龟人必将伺机而动
So The Turtle will make his move,
到时候我们就埋伏在那等着一举拿下他
and we can be there waiting to take him down.
你穿晚礼服是什么样子
How do you look in a tux?
来吧 他身高2米 方下巴
Come on, he's 6'2", he's square-jawed,
肌肉发达
and he's jacked.
一定很好看
I think he looks fine.
我身高2.1米
I'm 6'4".
糟糕
Oh, crap!
-怎么了 -没事
- Problem? - No.
没事
No.
这也许是个机会 等等
An opportunity, maybe. Hold on.
嘿 很高兴今晚能见到你
Hey, you. I'm excited to see you tonight.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
关于这个 我知道我跟你说过
Actually, about that-- um, so I know I said
"一起吃晚饭吧" 但是
"Let's have dinner," but, uh,
你一直想知道更多关于我的事
you've been wanting me to share more.
所以我想告诉你
So I thought that I would share that
我热爱艺术
I love art.
挺有趣的
Okay, interesting.
我对艺术非常热衷
No, I just, you know, I can't get enough of art.
总之 今晚在中城博物馆有一场会展
Anyway, there's this event at the Central City Museum tonight.
将会展出一幅
They're showing this really famous painting
我一直都很喜爱的名画
that I've always loved.
其实 我对艺术一窍不通
Actually, I don't know anything about art,
但是那句话怎么说来着
but what's the saying?
我知道我喜欢什么
I know what I like,
我喜欢你
and I like you,
我会陪你去
so count me in.
很好 我们八点见
All right, great. I'll see you at 8:00.
-是七点 -还是七点见吧
- 7:00! - Or 7:00.
我们七点见
I'll see you at 7:00.
好的 就七点了
Okay, 7:00 it is.
再见
Bye.
你是个非常棒的超级英雄
You know, you're a really great superhero--
-谢谢 -一个非常棒的超级英雄
- Thanks. - A really great superhero--
-谢谢你 -但是你觉得
- Thank you. - But do you think
在打击罪犯的时候约会
it's a good idea when you're fighting crime
合适吗
to bring a date?
我打算告诉帕蒂我就是闪电侠
I'm gonna tell Patty that I'm the Flash.
这是个馊主意吗 大家怎么看
Is that a bad idea? What do we think?
她可是让鲨鱼王和哈里吃过枪子的
I will say, she put bullets in King Shark and Harry.
-没错 -所以依我所见
- Yeah. - So as far as I'm concerned,
挺适合加入闪电侠小组
that's Team Flash material to me.
没错 谢谢你 西斯科
All right, yes. Thank you, Cisco.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表