剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来
To the outside world,
我只是个普通的鉴证专员
I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R Labs,
我秘密打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果
I hunted down the man who killed my mother,
但我们的世界
but in doing so,
也因此出现了新的威胁
I opened up our world to new threats.
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
And I am the only one fast enough to stop them.
我叫闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash" And "Arrow"...
昨晚闯进大楼的人
The person who broke into my facility last night
是哈里森·威尔斯
was Harrison Wells.
凯特琳·斯♥诺♥博士 西斯科·拉蒙
Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon,
来见见地球二来的哈里森·威尔斯博士
meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-2.
我是来帮你的 巴里
I came here to help you, Barry.
他也许不是你们地球上的哈里森·威尔斯
He may not be Harrison Wells from your earth.
但他就和你认识的那个一样有很多秘密
He has just as many secrets as the one you knew.
我有时候会有些感觉 这些震波
I get these feelings sometimes, these vibes.
我不知道怎么触发的 有时它就那么发生了
I'm not sure what triggers it. Sometimes it just happens.
你随时都可以找我倾谈
You can always talk to me.
-搭档 -搭档
- Partners? - Partners.
这是一百万
This is a million dollars.
告诉奥利弗孩子没了 钱就是你的
That money is yours once you tell Oliver that you've lost the baby.
最近我一直在跑
I've been running a lot lately,
试图跑的比以前更快
trying to go faster than I've ever gone before.
因为现在有个人
Because there's someone out there
比我更厉害 更快 也更强
who's better, faster, and stronger than I am,
我要做好准备
and I need to be ready.
但不管我怎样努力 怎样逼着自己进步
But no matter how much I try or how hard I push myself,
我总是面临同样的问题
I keep running into the same problem.
他时速1375公里了
He just hit 1,375.
他跑最快时候时速是多少
What's the fastest Barry's run?
2250公里出头吧 他穿越时间的那次
Little over Mach two, when he ran back in time.
这可不妙
That's not good.
很好 巴里
That's good, Barry.
我们的任务很艰巨
We have our work cut out for us.
我的速度没提上去 是不是
I'm not getting faster, am I?
确实没有
No, you're not.
好吧 我们来解决下这个问题
All right, well, let's fix this, right?
我这个速度没法打败极速
I mean, I can't beat Zoom at this speed.
我站在他身边就像是静止不动一样
It felt like I was standing still next to him.
因为确实如此
That's because you practically were.
极速的速度至少是你现在的三四倍
Zoom is at least three, four times faster than you at this point.
他为什么会比巴里和杰伊快这么多
How is he so much faster than Barry is and Jay was?
生理 体型 力量 有很多因素
Physiology, form, strength, could be a number of things--
态度 饮食
attitude, diet.
好吧 一定有什么办法的
Okay, all right, well, there's got to be something we can do about it,
我们一起想想吧
so let's just figure it out...
快点想 好吗
Fast, okay?
我得走了 我要去见帕蒂
All right, I got to go. I'm meeting Patty.
回见 谢谢你们
I'll see you. Thank you.
我们要怎么帮巴里
So how are we going to help Barry?
我没主意了
I'm out of ideas,
你的建议我们也全部尝试过了
and we've tried everything you've suggested.
并不是全部
Well, not everything.
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
-有什么麻烦吗 -没有
- Any trouble? - Nah.
但信不信由你 船上有个偷渡者
But believe it or not, we got ourselves a stowaway.
-他说自己名字了吗 -没说
- He give you his name? - Didn't say.
在禁闭室安静地坐了三个礼拜
Sat in the brig silent for three weeks.
我们发现他的时候 他穿着这个
He was all decked out in this when we found him.
-天哪 这有多少把 -32
- Jeez, how many are there? - 32.
过不了多久 我就会用鲜血打磨它们
And I'll polish them all in blood before long.
这场狩猎我期待已久
I've waited a long time for this hunt,
而你们将我带到了猎物跟前
and you have brought me very close to my prey.
先生 你戴着手铐可没法狩猎
Mister, you're not going to do any hunting in those handcuffs.
但船长 是你戴着手铐
Oh, but, Captain, you're wearing the cuffs.
谁教你的 胡迪尼吗
Who taught you that-- Houdini?
「哈里·胡迪尼 20世纪初著名魔术大♥师♥」
事实上 是我教的他
Actually, I taught him.
另一份祭品很快就会奉上
Soon another sacrifice will be made.
我能感觉到你的存在
I feel you out there.
闪电侠
第二季第八集
天哪 简直就是个大屠♥杀♥
Man, this was a bloodbath.
凶手只有一个人
Done by one person.
一个人杀了这么多人
One person did all this?
是啊 从血态能看出来
Oh, yeah, you can see from the blood pattern.
先是射杀这个人 然后是警官
This guy was shot first, then the police chief,
然后捅这三个人 最后给船长补了一刀
then these three were stabbed before finishing off the captain.
你觉得是超能力者做的吗
Do you think a meta-human did it?
说不好 但我发现
I don't know, but I found this
遇刺者的伤口都有这个
in all of the stab victims' wounds.
某种隐晶质 最有可能是燧石
It's some type of cryptocrystalline-- flint, most likely--
大概是打斗时从刀刃被剥落下来的
probably broke off the blade during the fight.
我去做个测试鉴定一下
I'll run it to make sure.
咱们去查查有哪些商店卖♥♥这种燧石刀
Let's see what stores sell those kind of flint knives.
没问题
Will do.
我回头给你打电♥话♥
And, uh, I'll call you later.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
真可爱
So cute.
你们在试图避免在我面前秀恩爱
You guys are trying not to be affectionate in front of me.
没有啊 我们只是拿出了专业精神
Oh, no, we're just showing some professionalism.
没错
Yeah.
成为授权管理人的好处
Advantages of a trusting manager.
这里可发生过好多事
Oh, a lot's gone down in this place.
很好
Nice.
怎么了
So what's up?
我以为我们要一起吃晚饭
I thought we were gonna go to dinner.
天呐
Whoa.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
我拿不定主意到底要去哪家餐厅
I couldn't decide which restaurant to go to,
所以我想着我们可以自己做
so I thought we would create our own.
来看看
Voila.
排骨 薯泥还有芦笋
Short rib, Yukon gold puree, and asparagus.
要吃蔬菜营养才均衡
Got to have a vegetable.
这主意很好
This is nice.
我喜欢做饭
I like to cook.
我不知道你喜欢红酒还是白酒 所以
I didn't know if you like red or white, so...
我两种都拿了
I got you both.
两瓶酒啊
Ooh, two bottles.
你不觉得这样有点危险吗
That's kind dangerous, don't you think?
你不会突然就推门走出去吧
You're not gonna run away all of a sudden, are you?
相信我 我会一直陪着你的
Trust me, I'm staying by your side as long as possible.
那就好
Good.
我觉得过去几周和你在一起
You know, it's been really great
我过得很开心
hanging out these last few weeks.
这让我感觉好了很多
And it's helped make the move a lot easier, so...
谢谢你
thanks.
不用客气
You're very welcome.
[古语]
不好意思 你是怎么进来的
Sorry. How did you get in here?
先生 这家店已经打烊了
Hey, man, this place is closed.
你今生和那些前世里一样美丽
You are just as beautiful in this life as any other,
女祭司茶雅拉
Priestess Chay-Ara.
女祭司
Priestess?
你现在最好离开这里 老兄
You're going to have to go, dude.
那也得带上她
Oh, not without her...
老兄
dude.
我的天 西斯科
Oh, my God. Cisco.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表