剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
No, the one you built for the Harry Potter convention.
没错 当然是你给马登做的那个
Yes, of course, the one you built for Mardon.
你怎么知道哈利·波特展会的
How do you know about the Harry Potter convention?
-拿着天气魔棒 去屋顶 -为什么是屋顶
- Get the wand. Get on the roof. - Why the roof?
因为我们需要一个引雷针
Because we're gonna need a lightning rod,
而这个 拉蒙 就靠你了
and that, Ramon, is gonna be you.
好了 我到屋顶了
All right, I'm on the roof.
我之前都没上来过
I've never actually been up here before.
我觉得我能从这里看到我的公♥寓♥
I think I can see my apartment from here.
现在直接走到卫星那 拉蒙
Now head straight to the satellite, Ramon.
等我给你信♥号♥♥的时候
When I give you the signal,
你就在你上方制♥造♥一个闪电风暴
you're gonna create a lightning storm above you.
所以我就得这么站在一个
So I'm just supposed to stand here in the middle
-闪电风暴的中♥央♥是吗 -讲真的 拉蒙
- of a lightning storm? - Really, Ramon.
被闪电击中的可能性真的很小
Chances of being struck are slim, indeed.
是啊 只要你不是制♥造♥闪电的那个人
Yeah, not when you're the one causing it.
我们只要有一道闪电击中卫星就行
All we need is one lightning bolt to strike the satellite.
卫星的电路连接着有缺口的那个房♥间
The satellite circuitry's connected to the breach room.
巴里就在缺口房♥间里 赶紧开始吧
Barry's in the breach room. Just do it.
知道了 我开始了
Yeah. I'm doing it.
莫扎特可要小心了
Mozart better watch out.
西斯科·拉蒙要制♥造♥一些不好的东西了
Cisco Ramon's about to conduct something nasty.
这些夹钳不好受 但它们是必需的
You're gonna feel these clamps, but they're necessary.
-你还好吗 -恩 你呢
- You good? - Yeah. You?
我会没事的 乔
I'll be fine, Joe.
巴里 无论发生什么
Barry, whatever happens,
我对你的感情都不会改变
it will never change the way that I feel about you.
儿子
Son...
如果你不想的话 你不必这么做
you don't have to do this if you don't want to.
作为闪电侠 才是我更好的一面
Being The Flash... that's the best version of me.
如果我没有速度 我就再也不是那个人了
If I don't have my speed, I'll never be that person anymore.
我必须得这么做
I have to do this.
好吧
OK
你准备好了吗 艾伦
You ready, Allen?
那好
All right, then.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
你就想成是用短路点火发动汽车 好吗
Think of it as hotwiring a car, right?
就如同墙里有一个发动机
So there's a motor inside the wall.
我们要做的就是提供电力
So all we have to do is provide electricity
-来开启它 -没错
- to make it turn on. - Exactly.
所以我们只要在这里做一点
So we just do a little here...
瞧 这就好啦
And voila!
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
是的 发生了什么
Yeah, what's happening?
粒子变得不稳定了
Particles are becoming unstable.
拉蒙 准备好
Ramon, get ready!
我马上会把化学物质释放到他体内
I'm gonna release the chemicals into his system.
为什么你要做这个
Why are you doing this?
巴里被闪电击中的那晚
The night Barry was struck by lightning,
他在做指纹分♥析♥
he was doing fingerprint analysis.
那些化学物质当时进入了他的体内
Those chemicals got in his system then,
现在它们也得进去
and they are going in now.
所以你要把它们注入他体内
So you're injecting them into him?
我们要还原当晚
We have to recreate everything
发生在巴里身上的一切
that happened to Barry that night.
我没事 爱瑞斯
I'm okay, Iris!
-坚持住 巴里 -我的天
- Hold on, Barry. - God!
-他要进入流体静力状态了 -马上就好 马上
- He's going hydrostatic. - Almost there. Almost there.
-威尔斯 -快好了
- Wells! - Almost there.
准备好了吗 拉蒙
Ready, Ramon?
准备好了
Ready!
注射状态: 确认
-现在 -呼神护卫
- Now! - Expecto Patronum!
我的天呐 起效了
Great Scott! It's working!
不
No!
开始对撞
Initiating collision.
巴里
Barry!
成功了
It worked!
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
发生了什么
What happened?
不
No!
不 你对我的儿子做了什么
No. What did you do to my son?
你以为
You thought
你能把闪电侠的速度还给他吗
you could give The Flash his speed back?
干的漂亮
Well done.
你反而把给他杀了
You killed him instead.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表