剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Don't worry, sir. I waited for you this time.
好吧 我自己先做了一个简单的初步评估
Okay, I may have done a quick preliminary assessment of my own.
有些地方绝对很奇怪
Something is definitely weird.
斩首
Decapitation.
我们还在找尸体的头部
We're still recovering parts of the head,
所以确认身份的时间要比平常久一些
so the ID is taking a little longer than normal.
抱歉 我以为我踩到他的耳朵上了
Sorry, I thought I stepped on an ear.
我没有 如果是的话 我会听见动静的
I didn't. If I did, I'd be hearing things.
不是吧
Oh, hell no.
砍他头所用的武器不像是我所熟悉的
Doesn't look like the head was sliced off with any weapon I'm familiar with,
而大部分的武器我都熟悉
and I'm familiar with most weapons.
是的 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
脖子周围有穿孔 很不整齐
Perforation around the neck-- it's too jagged.
非常像是头炸掉了
It's almost like the head was blown off.
就像是头能爆♥炸♥的超能力者 对吧
Like a meta-human who can explode heads, right?
也未必
Not necessarily.
有铝热剂残留
Traces of thermite.
炸♥弹♥的残留物吗
Bomb residue?
可为什么身体的其他部分没被炸掉
But then why wasn't the rest of the body blown apart?
我不知道
I don't know.
死者是大卫·卢腾伯格
The victim is David Rutenberg,
安保系统专家
security systems expert,
猜猜谁在他的已知同伙名单上
and guess who's on his list of known associates.
-路易斯·史纳特 -路易斯·史纳特
- Lewis Snart. - Lewis Snart.
他不是莱昂纳多·史纳特的亲人吗
Isn't he related to Leonard Snart,
也就是寒冷队长
AKA Captain Cold?
-别这么叫他 -好的
- Please don't call him that. - Okay.
-失陪一下 -好的
- Uh, one second. - Sure.
过来一下 我觉得这人是史纳特团伙中的
Come here. I think this guy is part of Snart's crew.
史纳特把炸♥弹♥放在他脑袋里从而让他听话吗
So Snart put a bomb in him to keep him in line?
不 史纳特不会那么做 可他父亲会
No, Snart wouldn't do that, but his father would.
路易斯杀了人
So Lewis is killing people,
而史纳特还在帮他吗
and Snart's still working with him?
你们不是有协议吗
What happened with the deal you had?
可能他也是被逼的
Maybe he doesn't have a choice.
你觉得路易斯在他儿子头里放了炸♥弹♥
So you think Lewis put a bomb in his own son
从而强迫他去抢劫吗
to force him to pull off a heist?
就算这样史纳特也不会做的
Snart still wouldn't do it.
真到万不得已他会把头里的炸♥弹♥挖出来
He'd dig the bomb out of his own head if he had to.
那一定是为了史纳特所在乎的什么事
So it must be something else that Snart cares about.
史纳特唯一在乎的就是他妹妹
The only thing Snart cares about is his sister.
我觉得你肯定会饿了
Thought you might be hungry.
还好无论到了哪个地球
Ah, good to know whatever Earth you go to,
都有大贝利汉堡店
there's always a Big Belly Burger.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
看来你有所进展
Looks like you're making progress.
很慢 本来速度应该能更快点的
Slowly. Should be able to do this a lot faster.
你怀念你的速度吗
You miss it, your speed?
是的 很惊讶我会这么怀念
Yeah. Surprising how much.
那等你回到你的地球上后 你会怎么办
So what will you do when you go back to your Earth?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我得慢慢适应成为
Guess I'll just have to get used to being--
普通人
Normal?
是的
Yeah.
两年前 我还只是一个
Two years ago, I was just a scientist
想要通过无残留辐射的净化重水
slowly trying to save the world by purifying heavy water
来拯救世界的科学家
without residual radiation.
很重要的工作
Important work.
是的 以前是
Yeah, it was,
可是在粒子加速器爆♥炸♥后
but after the Particle Accelerator exploded,
我不需要等好多年才能让我的研究去拯救生命
I didn't need to wait years for my research to save a life,
我在早饭前就能救一个人
I could save one before breakfast.
睡觉前我都能救50个人了
I could save 50 before going to sleep.
没有什么能像你们快
There's nothing like that rush.
你们经历了很多次战斗
You guys have been fighting so many battles,
一个接一个
one after another,
我不知道巴里有没有接受这个事实
I'm not sure Barry's had time to take it in,
对这种感觉充满感激
to appreciate how great it can feel.
成为超级英雄不在于你能跑多快
Being a superhero isn't always about how fast you can run.
而是无论什么情况你都能去帮别人
It's about helping however you can,
尤其是无论在哪都能帮助别人
wherever you're needed most.
我认为物理学家杰伊·加里克
I think that Jay Garrick, physicist,
会和超级英雄杰伊·加里克一样有作为
has just as much to contribute as Jay Garrick, superhero.
也许会更有作为
Maybe more.
你知道怎样会助我更快造好神速炮吗
You know what would help me build the speed cannon faster?
一位助手
An extra set of hands.
尤其是具备外科医生精密度品质的人
Specifically ones with a surgeon's precision.
我
Me?
要是你觉得我真能帮的上 没问题
Sure, if you think I can really help.
凯特琳
Hey, Caitlin?
快上来 这里需要你
We need you up here, like, right now.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的天
Oh, boy.
怎么了
What is it?
丽萨 你皮肤上有铝热剂的痕迹
Lisa, there are traces of thermite on your skin.
铝热剂
Thermite?
具有爆♥炸♥性
Like an explosive?
不是具有爆♥炸♥性
Not like an explosive.
就是个炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
你被击晕后
When you were knocked out,
你♥爸♥爸肯定把它注入了你体内
your dad must have injected you with it.
什么事 老爸
Hey, Dad, what's up?
你这个神秘的人给我留了条含糊的留言
Your message was pretty cryptic, even for you.
宝贝 你先坐下
Hey, baby, I need you to sit down.
老爸 怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
好吧
Okay.
当我还是个巡警的时候
When I was still a beat cop,
我和搭档正在巡逻
me and my partner were on patrol,
这时无线电传来了这个派遣任务
and this dispatch came on the radio.
一个小女孩打来电♥话♥
A little girl had called in.
说她妈妈服了些药
She said her mom had taken some pills
然后醒不过来了
and she wouldn't wake up.
小女孩留下了地址
And the little girl gave the address.
是我家的地址
The address was mine.
我到这的时候
By the time I got here,
你母亲不省人事
your mother was unresponsive.
昏倒在沙发上
Passed out on the couch.
厨房♥里的火炉开着
And in the kitchen, the stove was on.
你就那么站在明火前
There you were, standing in front of an open flame.
要不是我及时赶到
If I hadn't gotten here when I did--
-等等 我妈妈 -你妈妈是个瘾君子
- Wait, my mom-- - Your mom was a drug addict.
类似事件发生过不止一次
This wasn't the first time something like that had happened.
我把弗朗辛送到了另一家戒毒所
I got Francine into another rehab,
几天后
and a couple days later,
她消失了
she was gone.
我到处找她 但作为警♥察♥的妻子
I looked everywhere for her, but wife of a cop,
她知道如何隐藏行踪
she knew how to disappear.
我无法忍♥受
I couldn't stand...
想到你成长时要被贴上
the thought of you growing up
被抛弃的标签
thinking you were abandoned.
夜晚入睡时还想着
Going to sleep at night thinking
母亲的离去是因为自己不足以让她留下
your mother left because you weren't enough to make her stay,
想着自己不是被爱着的
that you weren't loved,
这一切都源于我对你的爱
because I loved you.
我倾尽所有去爱你
I loved you with everything I got.
后来我们收留了巴里
Then we took Barry in,
我看到了他经受的创伤 我
and I saw the trauma he was going through and I--
我确信
I was sure.
我确信
I was sure...
自己做了正确的事
that I did the right thing.
不让你承受那样的负担
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表