剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
让他们免受和你一样的遭遇
from losing what you lost.
我相信你注定要成为英雄
I believe you were meant to be a hero.
等一下
Whoa, hold on.
我一直都在找你 斯♥诺♥博士
I've been looking for you, Dr. Snow.
听着 我们
Hey, look, man, we're-
你把我变成了这样
You did this to me!
但你承诺的不是这样 是不是
But it's not what you promised, is it?
是不是
Is it?
快来
Come on!
去哪
Where to?
尖端科研实验室
S.T.A.R. Labs.
凯瑟琳
Caitlin.
-怎么了 -快过来
- What's wrong? - Come here.
太好了 你来了
Oh, good, you're here.
这个东西三十分钟前就耗尽了
This thing, it ran out, like, 30 minutes ago.
他的体温61度 而且还在持续上升
His temperature is 142 degrees and rising fast.
他要进入快速氧化
He's going into rapid oxidation.
我们需要冷却剂
We need to find a coolant.
我想太迟了
I think it's too late for that.
我来吧
I'll do it.
我与他合体
I'll merge with him.
你说过这是我
You said this is a chance for me
成就更崇高事业的机会
to be a part of something bigger than myself,
去帮助人们 那就是我想要的
to help people. That's what I want.
你确定吗
You're sure?
一旦合体 就无法回头了
Once you merge, there's no going back on this.
你说我会飞 是吧
And you said I could fly, right?
-没错 -好
- Damn right. - Okay.
我该怎么做
So what do I do?
我就大致说一下
Okay, well, here's the abridged version.
斯泰因教授
Professor Stein?
-斯泰因教授 -克莱丽莎 再给我五分钟
- Professor Stein? - Clarissa, five more minutes.
不 教授 你必须站起来
No, Professor, you have to get up.
杰克斯来了
Jax is here.
-嗯 -什么
- Yeah. - What?
-杰克斯来了 -什么
- Jax is here. - What?
-来 抓住我 -杰克斯
- Here, grab onto me. - Jax?
好
Yeah.
就是这样
This is it.
你回来了 杰佛逊 谢谢你
You came back, Jefferson, thank you.
就像我教练常说的
Well, like my coach always said,
走出自我 融入团队
"Out of yourself and into the team."
我要怎么做
So, how's this work?
你只需要碰一下他
Okay, all you're gonna do is touch him.
然后会怎么样
And then what happens?
你们就会变成火风暴
You become Firestorm.
好
Okay.
杰克斯
Jax?
斯泰因教授他
Is Professor Stein--
我要怎么知道
How will I know?
你好啊 杰佛逊
Hello, Jefferson.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
灰发教授做我的副驾驶员
Oh, so I get Grey as my copilot.
没人通知你有这小福利吗
Did no one ever inform you of that fringe benefit?
我们什么时候可以试飞一下
So when do we get to take this for a test spin?
不如现在吧
Uh, how about now?
看来翰威特正在充电
It looks like Hewitt's re-charging
就在中城高中橄榄球场
at Central City High School's football stadium.
等等 那就是我受伤的地方
Wait, that was where I got hurt.
西斯科 切断球场的电源
Cisco, cut the power to the field
这样他就不能再吸收能量了
so he can't draw anymore energy.
这就办 等下
I'm on it. Stand by.
翰威特 你必须停手
Hewitt! You need to stop!
这不是真正的你
This is not who you are!
斯泰因 你选了他而不是我
Stein? You chose him over me?
那是属于我的位置
That's who I'm supposed to be!
火风暴矩阵是我应得的
I deserve the Firestorm Matrix!
快走
Move, now!
冷静 杰佛逊 集中注意力
Calm down, Jefferson, focus.
用你天生的运动体质来控制
Use your natural athleticism to gain control.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我是个四分卫 我知道怎么承受进攻
I was a quarterback. I know how to take a hit.
伙计们 切断电源行不通
Hey, guys, cutting the power didn't work.
仿佛我们越是激怒他 他就变得越强大
It's like the more we anger him, the stronger he gets.
就是这个 就像是那种
That's it, it's like one of those, uh,
可控聚变装置
controlled fusion devices.
火风暴漫画中的对手 亨利·翰威特的"艺名"
托卡马克
Tokamak?
对 正是
Yes, exactly,
它们聚集的能量越大
and the more powerful they become,
它们就越不稳定
the more unstable they become.
巴里 让他生气 他会烧断自己的保险丝
Barry, make him angry, and he'll blow his fuse.
想玩"猫捉老鼠"的游戏吗
You up for a little game of "Catch me if you can?"
我们上吧
Let's go for it.
好了
Okay.
翰威特 在这呢
Hey, Hewitt, over here!
呼叫翰威特博士
Paging Dr. Hewitt.
哥们 你不是很在行啊
Man, you are not good at this.
想要抱抱吗 博士
Do you need a hug, Doctor?
来啊 翰威特 使出漂亮的一击
Come on, Hewitt, give me your best shot!
就现在
Now.
你就这点本事吗 翰威特
Is that all you got, Hewitt?
伙计 难怪你没被选上
Man, no wonder you didn't make the cut
打得这么难堪
if that's how you fight.
你的第一次尝试还不错啊
Not bad for your first go at this.
我有个很棒的教练指点我
Well, I had a great coach to help me through it.
是不是 格雷
Isn't that right, Grey?
抛开我最初的观察意见
Despite my initial reservations,
我们的合作相当成功
we make a pretty fantastic team.
欢迎加入 火风暴
Welcome aboard, Firestorm.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你不知道这对我意味着什么
You have no idea what this means to me.
我爸爸说你病了
My dad told me you were sick.
我不确定能否相信你
You know, I wasn't sure that I could believe you,
我爸爸告诉我后 我核实了一下
My dad told me so I did some checking.
事实证明你说的是真话
Turns out you're teing the truth.
这么大的事我绝对不会骗你
I would never lie to you about something so big.
真的吗
Really?
因为我真的想过在听到这个消息后
'Cause I was actually thinking that I could give you
再给你一次机会
another chance after hearing that news.
但你依然在说谎 依然藏着秘密
But you're still lying, still keeping secrets.
我是名调查记者 弗朗辛
I'm an investigative reporter, Francine.
我揭露人们试图隐瞒的事情
I uncover things that people want to keep hidden,
比如你有个儿子
like having a son.
爱瑞丝
Iris--
他是在你离开中城八个月后出生的
He was born eight months after you left Central City.
让我解释
Let me explain.
他父亲是谁 弗朗辛
Who's the father, Francine?
是我爸爸吗
Is it my dad?
我有个弟弟吗
Do I have a brother?
慢着 我不想知道 我不想知道了
Wait, you know, I don't even want--I don't want to know.
反正我没法分辨你说的是实话
I mean, I wouldn't be able to tell if you were telling the truth
还是你的又一次谎言
or if it was another one of your lies, anyway.
我想让你走
I want you to leave.
离我远点 离我父亲远点
You stay away from me, and you stay away from my father.
如果他发现自己也许有个儿子
If he finds out that he might have a son
在都不知道他的情况下长大 会击垮他的
that grew up without even knowing him, it would crush him.
请你
Just...
别来打扰我们
Leave us alone.
艾瑞斯 我...
Iris, I was--
翰威特先生怎么样了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表