剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
极速需要闪电侠的速度
Zoom needed the Flash's speed.
不是他就是你
And it was him or you.
而我不想失去你
And I was not going to lose you.
你知道 你是我的英雄
You know, you were my hero.
我父亲 天才科学家
My dad, the brilliant scientist
只要有心就可以达成任何事
who could accomplish anything he put his mind to.
他教导我梦想没有界限
He taught me I could never dream too big.
但现在
But now...
现在你成了杀人凶手
now you're a killer,
我几乎不认识你了
and I barely recognize you at all.
-杰西 -别别别
- Jesse - No, no, no.
别担心
Don't-don't worry.
我不会离开太远
I'm not going far.
我说 那个极速者究竟哪里来的
I mean, where did this speedster even come from?
我不知道 老兄
I don't know, man.
我只知道那团幻影把我弄得晕头转向
All I know is that blur made 60 smackeroos off of me.
难以置信
Ridiculous.
可能又是极速的手下
Maybe it's another one of Zoom's henchmen somehow?
缺口都关闭了
The breaches are closed.
只有通过粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
The only other way to become a speedster
才能成为极速者
is from a particle accelerator explosion.
好吧 那为什么现在才曝光你自己
Okay, but then why only make yourself known now?
明白我在说什么吧
You see what I'm saying?
我们之前肯定会见过他们行动
We'd have had to seen them in action before.
我不是在说这话解释得通 我只是在说
I'm not saying it makes sense; I'm just saying
这是成为极速者的唯一办法
that's the only other way to become a speedster.
其实还有别的办法
Actually, there's another way.
这叫终极速度-9
It's called Velocity-9.
这名字太性感了 是干什么
That's a sexy-ass name. What is it?
这是种神速药
It's a speed drug.
你在地球二时 杰伊使用它
Jay took it when you were on Earth-2
来从超能力者手中保护了城市
to save the city from a Meta-human.
什么 你怎么没跟我说这件事
What? How could you not tell me this?
我答应过杰伊不会说
I promised Jay I wouldn't.
杰伊 你怎么...为什么
Jay, what do you-- why?
因为 杰伊知道这药的危险性
Because Jay knew how dangerous this drug is.
我也知道 巴里
I should know, Barry;
是斯♥诺♥和我一起研发的
Snow and I worked on it together.
伙计们 我一直在全力以赴应战
Guys, I have been busting my butt out there,
挑战自己的极限
pushing myself to the limit,
想要变得更强 想要速度更快
trying to get better, trying to be faster,
而你们现在告诉我 一直以来
and you're telling me that there's been something
有这么一种东西可以帮助我
this whole time that could've helped me?
这药能帮我打倒极速
This could've helped me take down Zoom.
能帮我拯救地球二的乔 拯救杰伊
It could have helped me save Earth-2 Joe, save Jay.
杰伊病了
Jay was sick.
他服下的那药物 在恢复速度的同时
The drug that he took to regain his speed
还会导致细胞退化
was also causing cellular degeneration.
它在慢慢的杀死他
It was killing him.
我尽力帮他 我尽力找出解药
I tried to help, I tried to find a cure,
但以我的经验来看 影响只是暂时的
But in all my experiments, the effects were just temporary.
终极速度-9是致命的
The V-9 is deadly.
为什么不告诉我 为什么瞒着我
Why not tell me this? Why keep me in the dark?
凯特琳
Caitlin.
我在哪
Where am I?
-你没事吧 -你感受到震波了吗
- Are you okay? - Did you vibe?
社交网络
是超能力者
Meta-human.
社交网络软件成功了
Yeah, social media app for the win.
坏蛋闪电侠回来了
Bad Flash is back.
坏蛋闪电侠 什么
Bad Flash... what?
不 我失去起名能力了
No. I'm losing my touch over here.
他就快到第五街和埃弗里特街口
He's coming up on Fifth and Everett.
你可以抄小巷拦截他
You can use the alley to cut him off.
女极速者
A lady speedster?
虽然只花了两年 但是终于出现了
It only took us two years, but we finally got one,
一个女极速者
a lady speedster.
有个问题问你 纯粹科学方面的
Hey, here's a question for you, purely scientific,
她长得漂亮吗
was she good-looking?
我当时正处于挨打状态呢
You know, I was a little busy getting my ass handed to me,
所以真没怎么留意
so I didn't really notice.
对对对 但是你知道
Right, right, right, but, you know,
下一次 为了科学研究
next time, for science?
行啊 下次她打我脸的时候
Okay, yeah, next time she punches me in the face,
我会确保先要到她的电♥话♥号♥码的
I'll be sure to get her number.
这就对了
There you go.
但是问题还没解决 她是什么人
But the question remains, who is she?
不知道
I have no idea.
我们可以用面部识别软件来查查
We could run her through the facial recognition.
她戴着面具
She had a mask on.
她的战衣是怎么样的
What was her suit like?
这问题很有价值
Hey, it's a valid question.
没错 她的战衣是怎么个构造
It is, actually. How was her suit constructed?
很不错 非常好
It was good. It was very good.
跟我的一样
It was like mine.
制♥作♥它的那个人
It was made by somebody
非常熟悉极速者的需要
who understands the needs of a Speedster.
所以是某个可以接触到科技和实验室的人
So that would be someone with access to tech and a lab.
不 我有一个很不好的想法
Oh, no. I'm having a very bad thought.
在我设计终极速度-9时
When I designed V-9,
我没法解决格式化细胞外基质的问题
I was having trouble formatting the extracellular matrix,
所以我找到了水星实验室的旧同事
so I called a colleague of mine at Mercury Labs
寻求一些援助 伊丽莎·哈蒙
for some assistance, Eliza Harmon.
她知道如何研制这个神速药吗
She knows how to make this speed drug?
不知道 我遵守了
No, I followed the protocols
信息划分的规定
of information compartmentalization.
终极速度-9的必要结构 我只告诉了她
I only gave her three of the eight components
八种成分中的三种
necessary for V-9's structure.
所以她不知道完整的配方
Okay, so she didn't have the full recipe.
除非她逆向还原出了她自己的终极速度-9
Unless she reverse engineered her own V-9.
伊丽莎是个天才 但是这样做太不像她了
Eliza's a genius, but that's way out of character for her.
值得一探究竟
Well, it's worth taking a look.
我去见见她
I'll go see her.
我也一起去
Hey, I'm coming too.
这下好了
Great.
我去训练了
I'm gonna go train.
水星实验室
打扰了
Knock-knock.
我出现幻觉了吗 还是这真是失宠了的
Am I hallucinating, or is that disgraced
水星前任职员凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
ex-Mercury employee Caitlin Snow?
伊丽莎·哈蒙 熬夜做研究
Eliza Harmon, burning the midnight oil.
你不需要休息一下吗
Don't you ever take a break?
你知道吗
Well, you know what they say,
硫氰酸根离子不会自己结合在一起
these thiocyanate ions won't bond themselves.
你这位英俊的朋友怎么称呼
Who is your handsome friend?
乔·韦斯特警探 女士你好
Detective Joe West, ma'am.
是个警探啊
Detective?
您怎么大驾光临了
What brings you around these parts?
说来有趣
Well, that's a funny story.
你知道有个极速者
You know how there's a speedster
在肆虐这座城市吗
that's been wreaking havoc on the city?
我听说闪电侠发疯了
Yeah, I heard the Flash went nuts.
人出名后难免会这样
Fame will do it to you.
他无法接受成为众人注目的中心
I guess some people can't handle the limelight, right?
但我们知道其实另有其人
Well, we happen to know it was someone else.
所以我们才来这里调查这件事
That's why we're here looking into this.
你真有《法律与秩序》的精神 凯特琳
Wow, how very "Law & Order" of you, Caitlin.
你记得几个月前
Do you remember that formula
我找你帮我处理的那个配方吗
that you were helping me with a few months ago?
隐约记得
Yeah, vaguely.
就是这个配方牵涉其中
We think that it was somehow involved.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表