剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Barry.
别去
Don't do it.
你知道吗 我从没看过
You know, I never saw
我妈妈被害时的现场照片
the crime photos of my mother's murder.
我猜我不需要
Well, I guess I didn't need to.
你消失的时候我是头排看客
I have a ringside seat while you got whisked away.
太脆弱了 我猜
Too delicate, I suppose.
毕竟你不是全息投影 对吗 闪电侠
Not just a hologram after all, are you, Flash?
真有意思
Interesting.
我知道你叫我上来不是为了逗乐好玩
I know you didn't call me up here just to banter.
我们做个了结吧
Let's finish this.
就现在
Right now.
其实我正是为逗乐而来
Actually, I did.
我来找你就是要告诉你不能一个个
I called you up here to tell you you can't keep running
追赶超能力者
from one meta to the next.
一圈又一圈
Around and around,
就像狗在追自己的尾巴
like a dog chasing its tail.
我会不惜一切代价阻止你
I'll do whatever it takes to stop you.
但愿这么做就够了
If only that were good enough.
因为事情是这样的
'Cause here's the thing.
我了解你
I know you.
我了解你 我知道是什么在拖你后腿
I know you, I know what's holding you back.
我和你
You and me...
我们真的就是同一类人
we're really just the same person.
是啊 你一直这么说
Yeah, you keep saying that,
但这并不能让谎话成真
but it's not gonna make it true.
你看 我们一样
You'll see. We are.
悲催的背景一样
Same tragic background.
奔跑的原因一样
Same reason for running.
变得更快更强的渴望也一样
Same desire to be the fastest, to be the best.
不同的地方呢
The difference?
你认为你的愤怒是肮脏的
You think your anger is dirty somehow.
你想当纯粹的英雄
You want to be seen as pure, the hero.
这样难道不累吗
Doesn't it get exhausting?
这样难道不累吗 巴里
Doesn't it get exhausting, Barry!
装成杰伊那个样子是很累的 相信我
It was exhausting playing Jay, believe me.
我并没有在装
I'm not pretending.
如果是我
Now if it were me,
我会毫不犹豫地让那栋楼倒塌
I'd let that building tumble without a second thought.
但是你
But you,
你绝对不会让那种事发生 对吗
you'll never let that happen, will you?
这就是为什么我能打败你 巴里
That's why I'm gonna beat you, Barry.
因为你总是要去做那个英雄
Because you always have to be the hero.
而当你忙着扮演乖巧小男孩的时候
And while you're playing the good little boy...
我早就胜券在握了
I'll be busy winning.
我们不能让急速再摧毁一栋建筑了
We can't let Zoom destroy another building.
我们得制♥服♥他
We need to take him down.
现在
Now.
一支超能力大军正在中城
How do you propose we do that
为非作歹 你觉得我们该怎么做
with an army of meta-humans laying waste to Central City?
在我的地球上都没法阻止极速
We couldn't stop Zoom on my Earth.
现在怎么就有办法阻止了
What makes us different?
我们是个团队
We're a team.
先对付超能力者 他们是他的护盾
We start with the meta-humans, they're his armor.
我们先制♥服♥他们 极速势力就大减
We take them down first, then Zoom's more vulnerable.
巴里 我们甚至不知道他有多少爪牙
Barry, we don't even know how many of his minions there are.
数量可能成百上千
There could be hundreds, a thousand.
而他们所有人 都拥有不同的超能力
And all of them, they're all working with different powers.
要把他们一一制♥服♥可能需要几周时间
It could take weeks to track them all down.
各位 我们等不了几周了
Guys, we don't have weeks.
所以我们现在要做的是
So what we need do to is
想办法把他们一网打尽
come up with a way to stop them all at once.
怎么做
How?
西斯科
Cisco,
你的护目镜 你的摄像仪
your goggles, your camera,
他们在地球二上不起作用 对吗
they didn't work on Earth-2, right?
是的 频率完全不同
Yeah, it was a whole different frequency.
而你击败时间亡灵的办法
And the way you took down the Time Wraiths,
是基于频率的
that was based on frequency.
哈特利的看家本领
Hartley's entire shtick...
我觉得我明白你的意思了
I think I'm smelling what you're stepping in.
-对 -所以基本上就是 我们制♥造♥
- Yeah. - So basically, we create some vibrational tech
能击败地球二超能力者的振动装置
that can take down the Earth-2 metas.
-基本上如此 -我明白了
- Basically. - Oh, I gotcha.
-我也是 -我来帮忙
- Me too. - I'll help.
-好的 -《中城时报》有消息我通知你
- Okay. - I'll let you know if I hear anything from CCPN.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
各位
You guys...
我们能成功
we got this.
巴里 我能和你聊一下吗
Barry, can I talk to you for a second?
行
Yeah.
鸟
Birds.
为什么
Why?
就像我脑子里演了一部希区柯克电影
It's like a Hitchcock movie in my head.
怎么了
What's up?
是沃利的事
Man, it's Wally.
他还好吧
Is he okay?
不太好
Not really.
早前 他认为用自己做诱饵
Earlier, he thought it would be a good idea
来对付超能力疯子
if he used himself
是个不错的主意
as bait against a meta-human psycho.
他认为自己能像闪电侠一样行事
Thought he could do things the way The Flash would.
乔 他的确和我说过
Joe, I mean, he-- he did tell me that
他不会浪费闪电侠赐予他的机会
he wasn't gonna waste the opportunity The Flash gave him.
我不知道你是否能阻止他
I don't know if you can stop him.
我必须阻止他 不然他会害死自己的
I'm gonna have to or he's gonna get himself killed.
他不是你 巴里
Look, he ain't you, Barry.
这只是句玩笑
He can't just go Mach 50--
一小时跑61155公里只是浮云
Mach 50 isn't a real thing.
问题是
The point is
认为自己所向披靡无法保护他
thinking you're invincible isn't any kind of armor.
沃利现在的危险度已经超出我能承受的范围
Wally's already at a higher risk than I'm comfortable with,
而他还把这些警告完全当作耳边风
and him throwing caution to the wind on top of all that?
不行
No.
我们要保证他的安全
We got to keep him safe.
所以用闪电侠的身份
So... in the Flash,
和他谈谈
talk to him.
再谈一次
Again.
好 我会尽量和他谈 我保证
Yeah, I'll talk to him. I'll try, I promise.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
扔东西不是
I thought throwing things was
哈里最喜欢减轻压力的方法吗
Harry's preferred method of dealing with stress.
我现在非常地沮丧
That is how frustrated I am right now.
我怎么都想不出办法
I'm-- just running out of ideas
不知道该怎么解决这件事 巴里呢
as to how to make this work. Where's Barry?
我要尝试一下漫步阳光下的感觉
I need a taste of that "Walking on sunshine" thing
就像他现在在做的那样
he's got going on right now.
不不
No... no!
是我
It's me, okay?
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
没事吧 你全身在颤抖
You're okay, all right? You're shaking.
我以为我看到了极速
I-- I thought I saw him-- Zoom--
我以为我看到他在这里
I thought I saw him right there.
这里只有我
It's just me, okay?
看着我 他不在这里
Look at me, he's not here.
他不在
He's not here.
我到处都能到他
I see him everywhere.
你刚刚
Look, you literally
才从绑♥架♥你的疯子手下逃脱 知道吗
just escaped a psychopath who kidnapped you, all right,
所以你有这样剧烈的反应
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表