剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
第一次亲肯德拉时 我有了震波反应
The first time I kissed Kendra, I got a vibe.
不是那种反应
No, not like that kind of vibe.
是用震波感应到了她
Like, I vibed vibed.
记得有翅膀的男人吗
Remember the man with wings?
那不是什么男人
It wasn't a man.
那是肯德拉
It was Kendra.
她就像是只大鸟
She was, like, a bird.
你觉得她是超能力者
You think that she's a meta-human?
等等 你怎么不早点说出来
Wait. Why didn't you say anything about this sooner?
我当时没想到这事有什么关系
Well, I didn't think it was related,
但是看来的确是有
but I guess now it has to be.
我不想她知道我的超能力
Look, I don't want her to know about my powers.
我和她之间相处得非常好
I have this great thing going with her.
她喜欢我的笑话 爱看电影
She laughs at my jokes, and she loves movies, and...
我只是 以前从没有过这种感觉
I just-- I've never felt like this before,
我不想破坏它
and I don't want to sabotage it.
我明白这种感觉
I get the feeling.
快看
Look!
我总是会找到你的 茶雅拉
I will always find you, Chay-Ara.
-别动 -那我要怎么杀死你们
- Don't move. - Then how will I kill you all?
我也可以做到
Yeah, I can do that too.
西娅 别
Thea, no!
你干了什么
What did you do?
我收了尾
I ended it.
这就我们要提问的原因
This is why we ask questions.
等等 他去哪了
Wait. W-where did he go?
天呐
Oh, boy.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 一有消息 兰斯会打电♥话♥来
All right, Lance is gonna call if he gets any information on...
不管这人是谁
whoever that is.
我知道上哪能找到些资料
I know where we can get some info.
肯德拉 我有超能力
Kendra, I have powers.
我能用震波感应人
I get these vibes from people.
都是超能力者的影像
They're visions of meta-humans,
我看到了你的
and I had one of you.
第一 你是说你是超能力者
So, A, you're saying you're a meta-human,
第二 她也是超能力者
and, B, she's a meta-human?
我不知道
I don't know.
在这些影像中 你能飞
In these visions, you could fly.
就像你是一只鸟之类的东西
It was like you were a bird of some sort.
-一只鸟 -是的
- A bird? - Yeah.
你还看到了什么
What else did you see?
只有这些 只有带着翅膀的你
That's it-- just you with wings.
我怎么没想到这点
Oh, I did not see that one coming.
我想有很多事你们都没想到
Oh, I think there's a lot you didn't see coming.
好极了 更多的惊喜 他是谁
Great. More surprises. Who the hell is this?
是我爸爸
It's my dad.
我想我成功了
I think I did it.
想不到啊 斯♥诺♥
What do you know, Snow?
你的确成功了
I think you did do it.
终极速度-6
Velocity-6?
这就是非常紧急的事吗 哈里森
This is what was so urgent, Harrison?
你叫我来就是为了试试你的神速药吗
You get me to come here so I can take your speed drug?
没错
That's right.
-你知道这件事 -她当然知道
- You knew about this. - Of course she did.
是她想出来的
She figured it out.
我以为这是为了帮助巴里
I thought this was to help Barry.
的确是为了帮助巴里
It is to help Barry,
所以我们要在体内存有神速力的人
which is why we need to do test runs on subjects
身上做一些测试
who once had the Speed Force in their system.
神速力不是这样用的
The Speed Force doesn't work like that.
那不是在实验室里能创造出来的
It's not something you can create in a lab.
你以为你怎么成为闪电侠的 加里克
How do you think you became The Flash, Garrick?
就是因为我和实验室
By me and a lab.
科学让你 巴里和极速拥有了超能力
Science is what did this to you, to Barry, to Zoom,
而科学正是我们阻止极速的方法
and science is what we need to stop Zoom,
也是唯一的方法
and this is our only option.
再找别的方法
Find another one.
神速力无法复♥制♥ 也无法增强
The Speed Force can't be replicated or enhanced.
它不是死物
It's a living thing.
而是赐予我的礼物
It's a gift that was given to me.
这药 你完全不知道它会有什么反应
That drug-- you have no idea what it's gonna do.
我不会再让你们在我身上
I'm not going to let another one of your experiments
做实验瞎搞 哈里森
mess with me again, Harrison.
去找别人做你的小白鼠吧
You find someone else to be your guinea pig.
杰伊
Jay.
凯特琳 血清要离巴里远点
Caitlin, keep that serum away from Barry.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去拿我们需要的东西
To pick up what we need.
等等 杰伊刚说我们不该把它交给巴里
Wait. Jay just said we shouldn't give it to Barry.
我们要做该做的事
We're gonna do what we need.
你要找的人是汪达尔·萨维奇
The man you're looking for is Vandal Savage.
汪达尔·萨维奇 没听说过
Vandal Savage? Never heard of him.
他是谁
Well, who is he?
有人说他是成吉思汗最信任的导师
Some say he was the most trusted adviser to Genghis Khan.
有人说他指导凯撒大帝如何打败高卢战争
Others say he guided Julius Caesar through the Gallic Wars.
但是刺客联盟能确定的一件事就是
But one thing the League knows for sure--
这些事他都参与过
he was there for all of it.
那你意思是
So what are you saying?
他是吸血鬼什么的吗
He's like a vampire or something?
不是吸血鬼 而是不死之身
Not a vampire, an Immortal.
我们已经正式进入疯狂中
Okay, we've officially stepped into crazy town.
不死之身
Immortality?
等等 不不不 这说得通
Wait. No, no, no, this makes sense.
这解释了为何他的样子跟1975年时的一样
This explains why he looks the same as he did in 1975.
这不可能
This can't be possible.
目前你没有任何办法可以救她
There's nothing you can do to save her now.
肯德拉 别听他的
Kendra, do not listen to him.
我要去透透气
I-I just need some air.
我们会全力保护肯德拉
We're gonna do whatever we have to to keep Kendra safe,
不管你认为我们是否能做到
whether you think we can or not.
乔 我是帕蒂
Hey, Joe, it's Patty.
我刚才向一位武器专家
I just interviewed a weapons
咨♥询♥了那个袭击者所用的燧石刀
expert about the flint knife our attacker used.
然后发现了很有意思的事
Found out something pretty interesting,
打给我
uh, so call me back.
哈里森·威尔斯
Harrison Wells?
肯德拉
Kendra!
你没事儿吧
You going to be all right?
只是一时间信息量有点大
It's just a lot to take in right now.
我很抱歉没有跟你说明我的情况
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me before.
我不想让你我之间的关系变质
I didn't want things to be different between us.
跟这无关 西斯科
It's not that, Cisco.
如果大家所说的都是真的
If what everyone's saying is true--
并且现在看来很有可能就是这样
and it's beginning to seem like it is--
我整个人生就不一样了
my whole life just changed,
但我却还没有准备好
and I am so not ready for that.
我明白你的意思 真的
I hear what you're saying. I do.
我刚发现我有超能力的时候
When I first learned about my powers,
也是这种感觉
I remember feeling that exact same feeling,
现在我还会有那种感觉
and sometimes I still feel that way,
我想说的是...
and all I can say is...
每过一天都会离正常的生活更近一步
every day gets a little bit more normal.
我向你保证
I promise you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别这么客气
You're so welcome.
肯德拉
Kendra!
救命
Help!
有什么发现吗
Guys, did you find anything?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表