剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
够了
Enough!
够了
Enough.
我希望你做的这一切是值得的
I hope it was worth it.
博士
Doc.
离墙远点
Stay away from the wall.
我们试试吧
Let's give it a whirl.
看来你内心还是有点狂野的
Looks like you have a little badass in you, after all.
这个人怎么办
What are we gonna do about this guy?
凯特琳
Oh, Caity.
我觉得他是回不了家了
I don't think he's ever going home.
你也是
And neither are you.
你在做什么 我们说好的
What are you doing? I thought we had a deal.
你们那个地球上的人都这么好骗吗
Ugh, is everyone on your Earth this gullible?
高跟鞋可不是冰上的最好选择 是不是
Heels aren't the best on ice, are they?
你知道吗 我一见到你
You know, once I saw you,
就明白为什么极速不杀我了
I realized why Zoom didn't kill me.
因为我跟你长得一模一样
Because I look just like you.
而现在他不需要我了
Now he won't need me anymore.
是的 我不需要了
No. I don't.
你要是帮他
Try that with him...
他也会死
he dies, too.
面部识别系统找不到线索
Not picking up anything from facial recognition.
我能找到的唯一信♥号♥♥死区就在这里
The only cellular dead zone I can find is the one in here.
无意冒犯
No offense.
等一下 他去找我的时候
No, wait a second, was he wearing his watch
有戴他那块手表吗
when he left to get me?
已经试过了 GPS不起作用
Already tried that. GPS isn't working.
对 但是对超能力者的活动会有反应
Okay, no, but the meta-human activity would be.
我的意思是 那块手表是用来
I mean, the watch is designed
追踪超能力者的 对不对
to track metas, right?
而既然格里芬就是超能力者
And since Griffin Grey is one,
手表会不停地发送信息到服务器
it'll keep sending a message to a server
直到被接收
till it goes through.
但因为我们在另一个地球
But since we're on a different Earth,
信息永远不会被接收
it'll never go through.
所以它会不停地发送同样的信♥号♥♥
So it just keeps sending the same signal.
设备位置
找到他了 中城游乐场
There he is, Central City Amusement Park.
是的 这次我要一起去
Yeah, and I'm coming with this time.
很好 我们找到哈利了
Okay, great, we've found Harry,
但要怎么阻止格雷
but how are we gonna stop Grey?
很好 你提到了这一点
I'm so glad that you asked.
我和杰西改良了战衣的内衬
Jesse and I upgraded the internal lining of the suit.
费利西蒂还给战衣镀上了矮星合金
Felicity hooked us up with some dwarfstar alloy.
等等 矮星合金
Wait, dwarfstar alloy?
这化合物也用来
It's the same compound
保护雷的原子侠战衣
that's used to protect Ray's A.T.O.M. suit.
没错
That's right.
超级坚韧 超级轻便
Super strong, super lightweight.
唯一的问题是 我们有的不多
Only thing is, we couldn't get much of it.
什么意思
All right, what does that mean?
我们手头的只够保护战衣的胸脯部分
We could only cover the chest portion of the suit.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
还有一点
Uh, here's the other thing,
可能不太重要 我推测
probably not a big deal-- um, I'm guessing
战衣只禁得住格雷的一击
the suit will only absorb one of Grey's punches.
再多打一下
Anything more than that,
你就会像个陶罐
you'll be like a pi?ata.
不过掉出来的不是糖果 而是...
Only it won't be candy coming out, it'll be--
-我的身体 -你...没错
- Me. - You're--yeah, you.
那好吧
All right.
希望轻松一拳就能搞定
Hopefully, one gimme punch is all I'll need.
好了
All right, then.
完成了
Finished.
这玩意能把我治好吗
This is gonna cure me?
科学点讲就是谨慎乐观
As we say in science, I'm cautiously optimistic.
在过去的两年中
You know, I learned a lot about chemistry
我学到了不少化学知识
in the past two years.
是吗
Is that right?
并且我知道在过去的半小时里
And I know all you've been doing is diluting that compound
你一直在稀释那化合物
for the past half hour.
你并不知道如何才能帮助我 对吗
You don't know how to help me, do you?
什么都帮不了你
There is no helping you.
我说了要是治不好我 你就得死
I told you you were gonna fix me or you were dead!
为什么坏人总是藏在
Why is it that bad guys always insist
让人最令人毛骨悚然的地方
on having the creepiest hideouts?
因为他们不正常
'Cause they crazy.
没错
Right.
巴里
Hey, Barry.
格雷朝你们那来了
Grey's headed your way.
快走 快走
Come on. Hey, come on.
准备好了吗
You ready?
爱瑞丝
Okay, Iris.
听我命令
On my mark.
三...
Three...
二...
two...
一
one.
点亮
Now!
你就这点能耐吗 闪电侠
That all you got, Flash?
交出威尔斯博士
I just want Dr. Wells.
我要让他治好我
And I wanted him to fix me.
但他没这个能耐
But he can't.
我搞定你以后 再去处理他
So once I finish you, I'm gonna finish him.
不许动
Freeze!
冲我来啊
Come on!
好了
Okay?
他再打一拳 我们就能活捉他
I think one more punch, and we get this guy a walker.
发现他了
Hey, guys, we got him.
他在摩天轮附近
He's over by the Ferris Wheel.
听着
Look.
我们能帮助你
We can help you.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
不是所有人都有你的超能力 闪电侠
Not everyone got the powers you did, Flash.
我们没你那么幸运
Some of us weren't so lucky.
那拳倒挺轻松
That was the gimme.
格里芬
Griffin.
快住手
Please stop.
别看我越来越衰老
I might be getting older,
我的力量却强大超前
but I'm stronger than ever.
巴里
Barry!
没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
就不能多用点矮星合金吗
Could've used more of that dwarfstar alloy.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
回家真好
Home sweet home.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
说实话 这里有段时间没家的感觉了
to be honest, it hasn't felt much like a home in a while.
倒也不是因为你离开了
At least, certainly not since you left.
好吧
Yeah.
对不起 爸爸 我不该一走了之
Look, I'm sorry, Dad, for just leaving like that.
可是...
But...
你要明白
I mean, you have to understand,
你为了我才杀掉那个人
I'm the reason you killed that man.
这是多么沉重的负担
And that's a really heavy burden to bear.
我明白
I know.
我也清楚 我的所作所为
I know--I also know that what I've done,
是不可饶恕的
it's unforgiveable.
你母亲去世后 宝贝...
When you're mother died, honey...
我的内心崩溃了
something inside me broke.
我没能保护好她
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表