剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
真的有必要吗 这有点...
I mean, is it necessary? It's kind of, you know...
不然我给你造个监狱方块
Or I could always build you an inescapable daughter cube.
好好笑啊
Funny.
但你知道我会逃出去的 对吧
You know I'd get out though, right?
好吧 那我戴着它
All right, fine. I'll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 对不起 它老是响
Oh, god, sorry. It keeps doing that.
我爸非让我戴着它
My dad made me wear it.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry about it. It's all good.
我很高兴你来了 杰西
I'm really glad you came, Jesse,
虽然这里不怎么样
even though this place is less than ideal.
祝杯酒吧
Hey, toast?
敬杰伊
To Jay.
我在想如果杰伊在的话 他会说什么
I wonder what Jay would say if he was here right now.
神风特工队是什么
"What's a Kamikaze"
然后你会花十分钟跟他解释
and then you'd spend ten minutes explaining it.
然后他会说"开玩笑的 地球二上也有"
And he'd say, "Just kidding. We have those on earth-2."
好吧 我们没有那个 所以
Yeah, well, we don't have those, so...
抱歉 未成年小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Underage.
今晚我们谁也不想被你♥爸♥杀掉
None of us plan on getting murdered by your father tonight.
没事的 他就是嘴皮子厉害
Oh, whatever, he's all talk.
伙计们 你们好吗
Yo, guys, what's up?
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
你好吗 沃利
What's up, Wally?
地方选得很有意思
Hey, interesting choice of venue.
井字游戏的主题很酷
The tic-tac-toe theme is cool.
-是巴里选的 -是西斯科选的
- Barry picked it. - Cisco picked it.
-我没 -真的吗
- I-- - For real?
对 是我选的 我不怎么出来玩
Yeah, I picked it. I don't go out much.
这家在点评网上有四颗星 所以
It had four stars on yelp, so...
好吧 有道理
Okay, fair enough.
所以这是谁
So who's this?
这是沃利 他是我的
This is Wally. He's my...
养父 或者继 收养
Foster, or step--adopted...
我的新 这是 他是我新认识的朋友
my new--this is-- he's my new friend.
这是杰西
This is Jesse.
杰西 你刚来这镇上吗
So, Jesse, are you new in town?
是 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
我也是 你是从很远的地方来的吗
Yeah, me too. Are you from far away?
远得让你不敢相信
Like you wouldn't believe.
这样吧 我可以失陪一下吗
You know what? Would you just excuse me?
我得去化妆间整理一下我的 手表
I just need to go powder my...watch.
我知道我基本上算是你弟弟
Hey, so I know I'm practically your brother,
而且我只有杰伊个头的一半
and I'm, like, half Jay's size,
但你可以陪我跳舞吗
but you want to dance?
-当然 -来吧 我们走
- Sure. - Come on, let's go.
蠢手表
Stupid watch.
好的 伙计 你响够了吧
All right, buddy, you have beeped your last beep.
因此我会
Something else rising also,
用我邪恶的本能
some dark instinct about what I would do
对带走你的人
to the person who had taken you,
做出一些事
the things I would do.
最近沃利怎么样
So how's Wally doing?
他很好 他就是埋头学习
Yeah, he's good; he's just diving into his schoolwork.
-那很好 -是啊
- Good. - Yeah.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
天哪
Oh, God.
向我保证 如果我们真的结婚了
Promise me if we ever do get married,
你一定不要在我们的婚礼上跳这种舞
you will not do that dance at our wedding.
这我肯定能保证
Oh, I can promise you that.
我指的不是婚礼 是那种舞
I mean, not the wedding, the dancing.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 我只是觉得的
I don't know; I just think it's weird
我们在未来和地球二结婚很奇怪
that were married in the future and on earth-2.
我好奇咱们结婚了的二重身今晚在做什么
I wonder what our married doppelgangers are doing tonight.
大概是地球二版本的"聚一聚刷刷剧"
Probably earth-2's equivalent of "Netflix and chill."
听起来不错 我是说 对他们来说
Sounds nice. I mean, for them.
是闪电侠
It was the Flash!
我的钱包不见了
My wallet's gone.
有人拿走了我的手袋
Someone took my purse.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
好的 我知道了 谢谢了
Okay, I got it. Thanks, man.
抱歉
Hey, excuse me.
昨晚怎么回事
What happened last night?
我知道你没有抢劫那些人
I know you didn't rob these people.
我觉得无聊 所以想找点乐子
No, I was bored. Thought I'd have some fun.
这个人在六分钟之内
Well, look, whoever did this, they got everyone
把十个街区内的所有人都抢了
within a ten-block radius in under six minutes.
你没追上这个人吗
You couldn't catch them?
没有 这个极速者好像比我快
No, this speedster's faster than me, I guess.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我和那边的女孩谈过了
Hey, so I spoke to that girl over there.
她拍下了这张红色幻影的照片
She snapped a photo of the red blur.
看着熟悉吗
Look familiar?
这可不妙
This is not good.
我知道 这照片看起来和我
I know, it looks exactly like the photo
去年给你拍的那张一模一样
I took of you last year.
别担心 我们会想办法解决的
Don't worry, we'll figure it out.
我们总能想出办法
We always do.
是工作 我得走了
Oh, it's work. I've got to go.
随时通知我进展 好吗
Keep me posted, okay?
乔 我不想让人们把闪电侠
Joe, I don't want people thinking the Flash
当成小窃贼
is a petty thief.
我们得赶紧开始粉碎那些谣传
Well, we need to get to work squashing those rumors
以免它们散播
before they spread.
这就是了 伙计们
Here it is, people:
闪电侠变坏了的证据
evidence that the Flash has gone rogue.
会不会是那个戴钢盔的极速者
Couldn't it be the speedster in the helmet?
这张照片就能说明
The photo speaks for itself.
没有头盔的反光
No helmet glare,
证明这就是红色极速者
confirming that this is the scarlet speedster.
我们要揭露他的谎言
We're gonna expose him as a fraud.
麦凯 我要你去警♥察♥局
Mckay, I want you at the police department
尽可能多地采访
getting any interview you can.
好的 马上办
Okay, on it.
威廉姆斯 目击证人采访
Williams, eyewitness encounters.
这座城市的民众需要知道
The people of this city need to know
被一个英雄打劫是什么感觉
what it feels like to be robbed by a hero.
韦斯特 我想要你以自己看到的写篇文章
West, I want you to do a piece on it from your perspective.
你昨晚在现场 你看到亲眼看到他了
You were there last night. You've seen him in action.
好吧 但是为什么闪电侠想要
Okay, but why would the Flash need to make off
抢那几百块钱
with a couple of hundred bucks
他可是救过那么多人
when he's saved so many lives?
我是说 他是个真正的英雄
I mean, he is actually a hero.
艾瑞丝 你是个聪明的女人 别这么天真
Iris, you're a smart woman. You can't be that naive.
我们住在一个充满超能力者的城市里
We live in a city full of meta-humans
他们一直为所欲为
who continually do whatever they want,
闪电侠也是其中之一
The Flash included.
写出来吧
Write it up,
他从英雄堕落成了坏蛋
his journey from streak to freak,
明天放到我桌上
Due on my desk tomorrow.
怎么样 昨晚玩得好吗
So... fun night?
在那混乱发生之前
Before all the chaos broke loose?
我会不惜一切
Then I would do anything
也要把你救回来
to get you back,
包括杀死一个人
Including killing a man.
告诉我是我听错了
Tell me I'm not hearing this right.
不 你没听错
No, that's true.
极速抓了你
Zoom had you.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表